The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My wife and I move into a new neighborhood and find out things are different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I did not do much else that night; I made a quick sandwich and collapsed into bed about 10:00. Lisa did not even move, too worn out after our late night and busy day unpacking. The alarm went off at 6:30 like it always does and I rolled out of bed to ready to face the world. I have always been a morning person unlike my wife who just can't seem to get moving. Luckily for her she has nowhere to go right now so she can lounge for a few more minutes.

The shower was done and I was shaving when I heard my wife stirring in the bed. "So tell me about your new assistant, I suppose she is some hot babe as that is the only type you hire."

"What are you talking about? I hire for skill not looks. I hired this girl over the phone; I had never even seen her until yesterday."

"So she's young"

"What makes you say that?"

"You called her a girl."

"Yeah, I guess she is about 23, I had to hire someone young. Who else would work for the ridiculously low salary I can afford."

"So is she pretty?"

"Yeah, she's not bad, blonde hair, cute, but way too young for me. You can't worry about her; she probably thinks I'm her father's age."

"Big Boobs?"

"I please the fifth," I answered in a carefully neutral voice.

She answered me in a voice full of warning, "Yeah, I'm getting the picture. I will have to come down and stake out my territory before this young, big titted, blonde hussy gets any ideas."

Lisa had truly never had much of a problem with the women I worked with. She knew that I did not fool around on her, well thinking about last night I guess I should append that to 'without her knowledge'.

"So you like her big boobs?"

"I don't think we should talk about that. Didn't our conversation after the club settle that?"

"I guess, but now I know that you would fuck this big boobed girl if you could. You just won't because she doesn't find you attractive."

I was stunned at how quickly my wife had summed up my thoughts about Molly. I probably would do her, but I didn't think it was possible so I did not give it much thought. I was quiet for too long and she knew she was right. I tried to answer, "It's not like that at all Lisa. Just let it go. I will fire her if you want?"

In a voice dripping with sarcasm she answered me, "Yeah, that's what I want is for you to fire the poor girl because my stupid husband thinks with his cock. I'm going for a run."

I heard the bedroom door slam and the front door right after it. I was somewhat stunned at how my peaceful morning had gone badly awry and I also considered for the millionth time how women were just plain crazy.

I got to work a bit before 8:30 and Molly was not in yet. I sat there and thought about whether I should let her go right now. I knew that Lisa would only get more pissed at me when she saw how pretty Molly really was. Molly came in a few moments later. She was dress in a tight brown pair of slacks, bright yellow shirt that was so tight her boobs looked like cantaloupes, and a nice brown coat to top it all off. She smiled at me; her smile was so perfect it made me grown weak in the belly like a 15 year old boy with a puppy love crush on his first girl.

"Hi, Steve I'm sorry if I am late."

"You are right on time," I answered her looking at my watch so I would not stare at Molly's boobs. "You know what needs to be done, right?"

"I sure do she answered again with the million watt smile and then she went to her desk and got right down to work. I actually focused on my job for a while and had good morning working some leads, making some cold calls, and even writing up one nice order the profits from which would pay the rent and Molly's salary for a month. The rest of the day went by swiftly and before I knew it Molly was at the doorway saying she was done. She had someone with her though, a tall pretty redhead.

I stood up from behind my desk as Molly introduced us, "This is my friend Jen, and we are going out to dinner and a movie tonight."

Jen had eyes that were crystal blue and a body that was the equal of Molly's. She was taller and maybe a bit thinner, but her orange sized tits, tight ass, and shapely legs made her a total babe in every way. Her nipples were stuck out like twin pencil erasers through her thin t-shirt and I tried my best to keep my eyes locked with her pretty blue ones. I tried to sound cool as I said, "I can't believe that the two of you can't find boyfriends. Two good looking girls like you should be beating them off with sticks."

My words sounded dorky even as I said them, but I got a polite chuckle from both girls. I saved myself by saying, "Well if was a pleasure to meet you Jen. I hope you guys have fun at the movies. You can tell me all about it tomorrow."

They left and I sat at my desk for a while trying to work up some enthusiasm for working some more but I was done. I went home to a quiet evening with my wife.

The next few days passed quietly and normally. Lisa and I did not talk anymore about the strip club. She did not talk about Molly and I did not bring it up. I wend "bird watching" but saw only birds. All in all it seemed that our life had returned to its quiet, normal dull routine. I woke up Saturday early and spent the day getting the rest of our junk situated. It was always amazing to me that we kept some of the junk that we did, but I guess that is why we always needed a bigger house.

The party that Tom and Geri had invited us to was that Saturday night and Lisa and I started to clean up about 5:00 so we could get there right at 6:00. I want you to wear the blue shirt and your khaki shorts I heard her call from the shower. I glanced over at the silhouette of her naked body in the shower and could feel the stirrings in my cock. It had been a few days since our oversexed entrance to the neighborhood and I had to admit that I was feeling pretty horny. I figured to night would be a good night to catch up and get into some serious sex with my wife. I resolved not to drink to much so that I would be up to it when the time came. A couple of drinks always made Lisa much less inhibited and ready for just about anything in the bedroom.

I brushed past her and gave her a little grope as I head to the shower after she got it done and told her, "You sure you don't want to be late to the party"

"Get in the shower big boy and forget about it until later. I am all clean and ready to go."

I finished getting dressed without incident. We walked over to Tom and Jeri's as soon as my wife was ready, and I have to admit she was worth waiting for tonight. She had on a v-cut tan top that showed off the bust she had to her best advantage and a short brown skirt that was about an inch from being shockingly short. Her sandals were perfect as she didn't need heels to make her legs striking. Her hair was perfect and her face was cute as always. I thought again about making us late, but decided to get to the party so we could get out of there at a decent hour. Then we could come home and I could take advantage of my wife properly, maybe more than once.

Tom met us at the door; I had to admit he was beautiful as always, if I was gay he would be the guy to go for. Then Jeri came into the room and I had to really work at keeping my eyes from eating her alive. She was wearing a white tube top with some sequins on it, no bra as her nipples were popping out like little finger tips from her barely contained mounds. I glanced at Lisa and saw her trying not to make her lip curl, but she smiled and made nice and I worked at not staring at Jeri's nipple display more than was decent. I did notice that Tom was giving Lisa a nice ogle also and that made my wife shine like she was under a spotlight, and made me feel more than a little jealous.

Tom broke our somewhat awkward silence by saying, "Here let me get you guys a drink and then I will introduce you around. What would you guys like to drink?"

I opted for a Bud Light and Lisa took a fake beer, one of the various malt beverages they make for women that still have a lot of alcohol but taste like lemonade. We met a lot of people and I drank more beers, the house and backyard were full, and there must have been 20 couples there, maybe 45 to 50 people. Evidently Tom and Jeri throw a good party. We met the neighbors directly behind us, Bill and Randi Campbell. Bill was a short, round red headed guy with a full beard and a dour personality. His wife was at least as tall as him, brunette, petite and pretty damn hot for the mother of two college aged daughter. Their daughters were home for the summer so they apologized in advance if the girls made too much noise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.