The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My wife and I move into a new neighborhood and find out things are different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

"Yeah, I'm up," I say to her. My wife walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her middle covering up all of her good parts. I looked at her flushed face and I ask her, "So what have you been up to? Last night was kind of crazy wasn't it?"

She answered back, "Yeah, it was fun though wasn't it?"

I answered her back, "Yeah kind of surreal though. I am not really sure what to make of it." I thought about asking her if she had changed her mind about the boob job. Thinking about all the sexy girls at the club made my cock jerk to life again, but I was not stupid and didn't open my mouth. She was happy so there was no way I was going to rock the boat. Besides I have to say I really have no problem with her tits. They work for me just fine.

"I have to get into work today. Nothing will get done if I am not there." I hopped into the shower and got ready for work in record time. Heading downstairs Lisa was dress in a red t-shirt and khaki shorts looking like she was ready for a day of unpacking.

"Remember that I need you to pick up the new cell phones on the way home. We need to get number for this area code. Also can you call the electric and other utilities today and make sure they have everything switched over."

"Alright," I said to her distractedly. "What are you going to do to day?"

"Well look around, I think I am going to try and finish the rest of the unpacking so we can say we are officially moved in. I hate having clutter around. I am surprised we did not make any more headway than we have." Then she got a little embarrassed as we both knew where we had spent last night instead of unpacking.

"Yeah well it won't matter how long it took to get done. Once it's done, it's done. Now try to keep out of trouble today I said to her as I slid up and hugged her. Let's just try and get back into our normal routine."

She smiled at me and said, "Yeah that sounds good." But there was something in her eyes that made me think she had more on her mind. I was not about to get into that now. I had to get to work and forget about our little sexual escapades from last night.

I got to my desk about 25 minutes later, that commute was not too bad for Portland. I had a small promotional products business with only an assistant for help. I was looking to hire a couple of sales guys but until than it was all my deal. I had not actually met my new assistant yet as she had been hired over the phone and internet before moving.

Molly was her name and she was 25, just a few years out of school. She could do accounting and did not mind answering the phone so it was an easy hire for me. I figured I could always fire her if she sucked. Hire quick and fire quick had always been my motto.

The door to my small office opened and I looked up to see one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. Her blond hair and glowing skin are only the start. She has on a short black skirt that shows off her tanned shapely legs, a tight pink blouse that make her tits look huge, which they are already so they did not need much help, and a face that was so pretty it almost made me hurt to look at her. Her nipples were popped out nice and hard through her tight blouse and I was half way to popping a boner when she said, "Hi, I'm Molly."

I tore my eyes away from her body and tried to act like something other than the caveman my dirty mind was making me out to be. "Hi, I'm Steve welcome to world Headquarters of Apex Promotions."

She looked around at the humble office I had rented and I could sense her apprehension so I said, "Don't worry you will be busy enough very soon, and if we play our cards right we will be out of this place very soon. I have it on a month to month just to keep our options open.

I could see that she was thinking one of the options would be to fail and for me to close it down, but she came on in and we got started. I spent the morning showing her how I wanted the books done and how I wanted the office and sample space kept. She was a quick learner and though I took every opportunity to check out her awesome body I did not get even the littlest vibe from her that she found me at all interesting.

I guess I should not expect hot 25 year old girls to go for my soon to be middle aged body, and truth be told I was not sure what I would do if she did come onto me anyway. I am a happily married man. That fact I was fucking a stripper last night I tried to ignore as I did this bit of mental gymnastics, but it was fun to daydream a little. We finished up the day without me committing more than an acceptable amount of sexual harassment and I headed home.

I walked in the door and was surprised to see that the living room was clear of all the debris from the move. "I'm upstairs," I heard Lisa yell down to me. I walked past the kitchen and looking in saw that everything was in perfect order. Lisa had been working hard today I realized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.