The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My wife and I move into a new neighborhood and find out things are different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

"Well you don't have to go looking for her as she is right here," I heard my wife's voice answer me back. She came into the room wearing her stripper outfit of the tight white tank top, and the short shorts that showed off her tight ass to perfection.

I instantly was confronted with the twin emotions of intense lust for her and intense anger for her actions. "You sucked off some guy. I was watching the whole thing," I sputtered out to her finally.

She came up close to me and pushed me back into the chair as she said, "And Jenna told me what you were doing at the time too. Did you enjoy her big tits? Was her pussy nice and tight like mine?"

My face reddened at my wife's observation that my own actions had been less then faithful that night. "That was different I finally said. She came onto me; I didn't try to fuck her. It just happened. I was watching you on stage and then... well it just happened.

She shimmied out of the little shorts, her swollen pussy lips coming into view. I could feel my cock start to harden again. She noticed the change in my eyes as she moved up close to me in the chair. "Did it turn you on to see me dancing up on stage?" she asked as she slid her hand down to her cunt, spreading her pussy lips, her fingers sliding easily inside. She was soaking wet, and I realized she must be totally turned on by her actions tonight. My cock was back to a solid hard on at this point and she pulled my pants down freeing my boner.

"His cock was so big," I said as she gripped my cock with her hand, running up and down the length.

"Yeah it was big," she moaned back at me. "But he didn't get to do this did he?" She turned around and sat down on me at that point, her hand guiding my hard cock into her wet, slick fuck hole. She continued talking as she rocked back and forth on my cock, "He wanted to fuck me with his big horse dick; he offered me $500 if he could fuck me. But I said no, and I came to fuck you. Don't you think that makes up for things?"

I didn't answer her I just moved my hands up to her little tits, grasping her fat swollen nipples and pulled them. She moaned in pleasure as I pulled at her nipples, rolling them between my fingers. Her cunt was grasping at my cock, and I could feel her wetness flooding her pussy, running down the shaft of my cock and making a sticky mess on the chair. "I don't know if it makes up for things or not," I whispered in her ear, "All I know if that you are one sexy woman, and now my wife I am going to give you a good hard fucking."

"Keep that thought," my wife moaned at me as I moved my hips, driving my cock deeper into her tight snatch. "I have another surprise for you."

"I don't think that I need any more surprises tonight," I moaned back at her, getting ready to pick her up and lean her against the wall so I could really pound her hard with my erect cock.

The door opened then and before I could react four sexy women entered the room. All were totally naked and I was not sure what to make of things.

"We came here tonight to look at boobs, so now you have a full choice of which boobs you want me to get," she explained to me. "First is Jenna, You of course are familiar with her boobs as you spent a good amount of time feeling her up tonight. She is a 34DD and you coated her big tits with your cum a little earlier. Is that the size you want me to get?" she said as the girls all laughed as my face growing red with embarrassment.

She indicated the next girl, "Or perhaps you would prefer be to get tits the size of Barbie here. She is a 33D, and she has nice nipples don't you think. Barbie moved up close to my wife and Lisa used her mouth to suck on Barbie's nipples making them swell erect on the pretty blonde's big tits. See how nice and firm they are she said as she felt up Barbie's jutting breasts.

"Or maybe something a little smaller like Laurie here has." My wife is moving up and down on my cock as she has been talking and I am having a hard time focusing on her words. I am so turned on by the sight of all the naked women, and my wife's tight pussy wrapped around my cock. I focus on Lisa as she says, "Laurie has nice C cup tits. See how nice and firm her tits are, her areoles crinkle up as I touch her nipples. Go ahead and feel her, she has real tits. She is just naturally big. I use my hand to feel the firm breasts of Laurie. She was the girl on stage that I admired earlier, and her dark nipples swell as I touch them. Laurie looks at me with a lustful look and licks her full lips as I feel her up.

Lisa keeps talking as she introduces the last girl, "Or maybe just a little bigger than I am now. Annie here is a B cup. She indicates the hot red headed girl. Her perfect firm tits look great, and her pale pink nipples swell nicely as I touch them. Annie moans softly and I can tell she really gets off from having her nipples touched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.