College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 8: Debby's Damning Donation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Debby's Damning Donation - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein I discover I have some unwelcome visitors given to me by Debby and we split. But Debby gives me a final blowjob complete with a cum-draining prostate massage.

It was about three or four days after Debby's magnificent blowjob that the reason for a minor annoyance became apparent. For a couple of weeks I'd been regularly scratching my groin area because of a persistent tickling and sometimes a little pinprick of pain. One day after a shower I noticed something moving in my pubic hair and on closer investigation discovered that I had 'crabs'.

It's a joke when someone else has crabs but believe me, if you have them it becomes very personal... and not at all funny. My first thought was, 'how do I get rid of them?'

I was embarrassed but I went to the clinic and got advice. That night I did all the recommended things (fine comb and special shampoo and laundry) and then I waited two days before concluding that my removal campaign was successful.

The source of my infestation was certainly Debby. I was thankful that I hadn't been close enough (hair-wise) to Janey to have given them to her. But slowly I developed anger towards Debby. The thought that she could have given me crabs reduced her appeal to zero, not because she'd screwed others but because she'd screwed some lowlife who had crabs.

In the course of eliminating my unwelcome visitors I had collected a few specimens. They were of course dead but with a magnifying glass their almost frightening shape could be seen. I took my little sample envelope and a magnifying glass to the convenience store to confront Debby.

Debby was clearly flustered when I showed up shortly before closing time. "Oh Joe! It's Wednesday. I didn't expect you. Uncle Frank is here to take me home."

"That's OK Debby," I said and looked in the direction of her gaze to see an older man standing by the magazine rack. "I just wanted to share this with you," and I put the little plastic envelope containing the dead crabs on the counter. "Here Debby," I added as I passed her the magnifying glass, "See the little visitors you gave me."

"Noooo," the girl's low pitched wail sounded in my ears. "Ohhh nooo." Her big eyes filled with tears and she slumped down on the little stool behind the counter. "I... hanh... I... didn't... it's not my fault."

"I don't know what you mean by that Debby but I couldn't have got crabs from anyone else. I just hope I didn't get any other mementos from you like the clap or syphilis."

The girl broke down completely and sobbed bitterly, her head down, her shoulders shaking and her obvious distress touched me but not enough to cause me to relent. We were through, even as a casual roll in the hay.

"Noooo Joe... hanh... oohhh noooo... let me hanh explain... let me hanh make it up to you," she blubbered as I turned toward the door.

"Sorry Debby. It was fun and I liked you a lot but..." and I started to walk away.

"Whannhh... you bastard," Debby bawled and when I looked back I saw that she was directing her venom at the man by the magazine rack. "You spoiled everything. You're an evil, old man."

I didn't hang around but it sounded to me as if Uncle Frank may have been an earlier source of the crabs. Was he really her uncle? It didn't matter. I walked out the door.

That Saturday night I took Janey back to residence at the usual time. It had been an unsatisfying evening because it was 'her time of month' so eating her was not an option nor would she even let me finger her although, messy though it might be, I was willing. And since I couldn't do her I didn't want what would be merely a mechanical hand job from her. And I wasn't about to go after another dose of crabs.

The guy I shared my dormitory room with had gone home for the weekend so I figured I'd have the chance for quiet masturbation. Who would be my imaginary partner? Things were quiet and dark when I opened the door so I just locked it, stripped off my clothes and stretched naked out on top of the bed.

It had been seven days since my crab-carrying ex-fuckmate had so skillfully sucked me dry and Janey had not given me a handjob since then so after this night's unsatisfying necking session with her I had achingly swollen balls. I lay back and stroked my already upstanding tool and imagined that I was about to fuck Eileen.

I don't know why I'd chosen the cute, very fat freshman as my fantasy partner but maybe it was because she was an opposite of Debby... probably still had her cherry and she'd need convincing like Janey only she was younger and more innocent and therefore easier to convince. I imagined that my hand was hers and that she was shyly giving me a handjob.

"Joe? Will you let me do that?"

To say I was startled by the soft voice is an understatement. To hear a girl's voice as you're beginning to do an unmanly thing is not only startling but also it has a major cooling effect on ones ardour. Like saltpeter.

"Whah? My God! Debby?" My hand fell away from my erect but rapidly wilting penis as I became aware of my company and in the dim light from the streetlight outside the window recognized Debby.

"I'm sorry Joe but I just had to talk to you," she said as she sat on the edge of my bed and her warm hand gripped my tool. "I know it's over between us but I couldn't let it end like it was. Will you listen to me?"

"Uh... yeah... sure," I stammered as desire surged through my loins. Hell. So what if I got crabs again. But I'd get a safe from the dresser. If I didn't have the clap yet I still wanted to avoid it.

"I really do like you Joe... love you. You're a very special guy," she said as her hand slowly stroked my re-erected organ. "You treated me like a lady and you made me feel good about myself."

"OK Debby... I liked you a lot but..."

"I know. I understand. But I want you to know why... how. Can I tell you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.