College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 6:Doing Debby Deep

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6:Doing Debby Deep - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein delightful drop-out Debby is truly laid... horizontally, that is.

Although Janey's mouth had been very satisfying both physically because of her submissive swallowing of my gism and psychologically because of the triumph I felt from getting my prudish girlfriend to suck my cock her I still longed for the feel of close-clinging cuntflesh wrapped around my cock so the next weekend after Janey went into Residence I went to the convenience store where Debby worked.

"I'm mad at you," she said with a cute, un-mad smile on her face.

"I'm sorry," I said in mock seriousness, "I couldn't get permission to stay out late."

"Hah! And you don't have a real girlfriend either you say. What about Janey. What I hear is that she's pretty real. You're just coming to see me to get what she won't give." And her last statement sounded like she meant it.

"That's not true Debby," I said a few minutes later after our discussion was interrupted by a customer. "Sure, we spend time together but like I said, it's to study. She helps dumb, old me."

"Yeah, sure. I hear you do some studying in a dark greenhouse too," Debby said with a sardonic smile. "Do you study plant reproduction? Hah."

"That's my job. I mean I look after the greenhouse. She went there with me one night last week because there was a power problem and I had to... Hell, Debby. She's not beautiful like you."

Debby's expression softened at the compliment and her face flushed with pleasure. "Yeah sure," she said. "I don't believe you," but I suspected that she actually did believe me. I looked at the clock above the till.

"I guess I could close up now," she said although it was half an hour before official closing time. "Do you have a car?"

"How else could I drive you home?"

"Well... I guess it saves me cab fare. Otherwise I wouldn't do it," and she smiled to show she was just kidding. "But if you want me to believe you, you better show me that greenhouse."

I needed no persuading. Damn. We could really get it in there... a lot better than in the car. "OK Debby. Let's go."

Fifteen minutes later we were in the greenhouse and I was tantalizingly close to being into Debby. We kissed as soon as we entered the greenhouse and she clearly didn't want to see more of it than the little lounge where I'd eaten Janey.

"Boy, are you ever tall," my short, little teenager murmured as I bent down to kiss her soft, easily parted lips. And. Compared to her barely five feet height I was tall. I drew her down onto the sofa with me and she helped me to open her brassiere.

Debby was totally compliant as my hands moved under her clothes to maul her heavy tits and slide under the waist of her skirt to reach her pussy. To my great satisfaction I found her soft labia already wet and slippery with her libidinous effusions. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. The greenhouse was warm and dimly lit as piece by piece I removed her clothing, my lips following my hands to her breasts, her belly and to her swollen, juicy cunt.

"Joe! Oh God Joe!" Debby exclaimed when my lips took possession of her erect clitoris. "Thank you! Oh God, it's sooo good!"

I eased her naked body from the sofa to my foam-padded floor-bed and she was as loose-limbed as a puppet. I pushed off my pants and freed my raging erection and mounted between her short, Vee-spread legs.

"I know I shouldn't let you Joe but... you're such a wonderful guy," the girl gushed as I positioned my cock at the portal of her sexy body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.