College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 4: Sexy Salesgirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sexy Salesgirl - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein a cute, very busty salesgirl relieves my frustration as she rides astride me in a car.

I'd been going out with Janey for more than four months and my sexual satisfaction had been limited to a few handjobs (although I must admit that eating her had been hugely satisfying also). Anyway, with her almost unnatural fear of pregnancy Janey had kept me from achieving my goal which was, simply said, to fuck her. I'm not sure after my failure to achieve my objective through oral sex whether I would have controlled my raging libido enough to stop me from raping her but Debby provided a much needed pressure relief.

Debby was a cute little high school dropout who worked the evening shift at the convenience store close to my residence. She was barely five feet tall but she had an hourglass shape, a cupid-bow mouth and a very pretty face. She said she was seventeen but I think she cheated by adding a year (two?) to her true age. No matter. I'm an equal opportunity lecher and I don't discriminate on the basis of age.

I talked to her often as I made my way home, usually with aching balls, and sometimes she was the object of my masturbatory fantasy as I relieved the pressure created by Janey's frustrating refusal of my advances. Even after Janey relented enough to give me an occasional handjob I sometimes fantasized about the busty, little salesclerk at night after I chatted with her. She always worked the evening shift and when she closed at midnight her sister or her uncle usually picked her up and drove her home. Sometimes she used a taxi but that took a big cut from her minimum wage.

"I'll give you a lift tomorrow night if you'd like," I said to her when she complained that she was going to have to use an expensive taxi again. I didn't have a car but one of my friends did and he'd told me I could borrow it whenever I wanted.

"Oh, can you Joe? I'd really like that," Debby bubbled and I could almost feel those heavy tits in my hands.

The next night was Friday but I was glad to get Janey back to residence so I could talk to Debby while we waited for the midnight closing.

"C'mon... let's go now," Debby said with a sexy smile as she hustled around turning off the coffee and all the other little close-up chores. It was only 11:30 PM but she'd told me once that if business was really slow and her sister could come get her she'd close early.

"Do you have to go home right away?" I had plans for my busty, little clerk that I hoped would keep her out late.

"Uh... I don't know? What do you want to do?"

I wasn't about to tell her the truth. "I thought we could go to the White Spot and have coffee and a snack and just talk for a while. So I can learn more about you. So you could talk to me without having customers interrupt."

"I wish I was older so we could go to their lounge. It looks so quiet there."

"You're almost eighteen aren't you? Maybe they won't ask for ID? Want to try?"

"Sure Joe. That'd be great," and her pretty face flushed with obvious excitement.

The White Spot was not very far and their lounge was indeed quiet and unlike the restaurant, it was quite classy with plush, leather chairs and dimly lit alcoves. It was romantic in a Bogart-Bacall sort of way.

It was almost 1 AM and three drinks later (four for her) when we got back into the car and headed into the small valley where Debby lived. We were on a dark, country road when I spotted a good parking place... a government picnic area in the summer but now just a secluded, treed location where I could park off the road and out of sight of any passing vehicles.

"Do you have to be home by any special time?" I slowed down and turned into the picnic area.

"No... Mom'n Dad never wake up when I get home. Do you want to park here for a while?"

I didn't bother answering her question since the answer was obvious. I backed under a large evergreen tree so that we were facing the road and in the unlikely event that somebody came into the site we would see them first. I turned off the headlights and the engine and when I turned toward my diminutive seatmate she was facing me.

"I know why you asked me out but... like... I like you a lot but I'm not that kind of girl."

"I'm not sure what you mean, Debby. I asked you out because you're a beautiful kind of girl," and as I spoke in a soft, deep voice I placed a hand on her knee. "I think you're a nice girl, Debby. I've watched you sometimes at work for more than two months now and the way you handle customers is exemplary."

"What's... like... exemplary?" In the moonlight I could see that her eyes were fastened on me and she was hanging onto every word I spoke.

"It means that you do it perfectly. So you not only look perfect... you act perfect." I gave her knee a little squeeze to punctuate the compliment.

"I'm sorry if I... like... insulted you. Some guys are... like... they're not nice like you are, Joe," and as she spoke Debby wriggled closer to me.

"You're a sweet, innocent girl," I said softly as I put an arm around her and drew her closer. "Thanks for letting me drive you home so I can learn more about you... and what makes you tick."

The girl snuggled closer and looked up at me with her big dark eyes as she asked, "What do you mean? Makes me tick?"

"I mean what are you really like... what you think about things... what you want from life. You're an intelligent girl... I can see that... and that combination of brains and beauty gives you a chance for great things."

"Oh Joe... I'm not... not all those things. I've never been out with a guy like you... a thinker... a gentleman. I'm not sure how to act," and this time a she spoke she unmistakably rubbed one of her big breasts against me while I could see her pink tongue moistening her full, red lips. I was making progress.

After five months with Janey I'd learned patience. Before her I'd have been all over this sexy, little chick but I was using a different tack. She was looking up at me with her big, dark eyes and I could see that the top three buttons of her blouse were undone so that the white of her bra was visible. I was sure that her blouse had been buttoned to the top when we were at the lounge so she was subtly giving me the come on.

"You're a sweet girl, Debby... a special girl," I murmured and I lowered my face to hers. She didn't back away at all as my lips pressed to hers and at once her mouth opened and she almost sucked my tongue into it.

The things she did to my tongue with hers made me wonder what she'd do to my cock if it was in her mouth but that would take time. I slowly began to unfasten the lower buttons of her blouse and when the two halves separated I had my first real appreciation of her boobs.

"Can I hold them Debby?" As I asked I carefully hefted one of her bra-encased breasts. "They're lovely," I added, "just like you're lovely."

"Oh Joe," she simpered with a soft lipped smile, "You're just saying that. It's not true."

"Oh God, Debby... I didn't realize how big you are," and I gently squeezed one of the more-than-a-handful tits.

"Do you want me to? You know? Take it off?"

"OH God yes... please do darling." In the moonlight I thought I could see her pretty face soften even more when I called her darling. "Oh Debby... sweetheart," I exclaimed after she deftly unharnessed her big fleshbags and I got a hand of the soft, bare flesh.

Debby's breasts were too big for even her youth to keep them up without the aid of a bra. They sagged heavily and the chest motion imparted by her breathing caused them to jiggle jelly-like. The nipples were large and erect and when I dropped my head to take one in my mouth she gasped with pleasure.

"Oh Joe... I like you so much," she said breathily, "You're so gentle... so... so suave. I've never been out with a guy like you before."

"Mmmm... you're sweet, Debby... sweet personality and mmmm sweet tasting" I murmured while I feasted on her voluminous titflesh. I'm so happy that you're letting me feel... kiss you," and once again my mouth covered hers.

"Ohhh Joe... I think I'm in love," Debby sighed when I lowered my mouth from hers and resumed my oral homage to her breasts. One hand was working with my mouth on her succulent tits while I'd let the other drop to her knee and slowly work its way up her thigh.

"Maybe I am too," I whispered as my hand crept higher and higher.

Finally, the edge of my hand was sliding back and forth over the swells of her pussy between her legs. I could feel the warmth of her cunt through her panties as I pushed the edge of my hand firmly up against her pubic mound.

To my lustful delight Debby pulled her skirt up and bracing her feet on the floor she lifted her hips as she peeled her panties down over her shapely hips and thighs and let them drop to the floormat. With a loose kick she slipped them off her feet and nudged them aside before again offering her soft mouth to mine.

I sat forward, my hand slipping between her thighs and my fingers rubbing back and forth over her pussy. With the tips of my fingers I found her wetly swollen slit and pushed up into it. Back and forth my fingers moved over her slit, finally settling on her clit and making firm little circles over her pleasure button.

"Oh God Debby, you're wonderful," I moaned as I titillated her hard, little clit. "I'll stop if you want me to but... ?"

"Oh Joe, it feels so nice... Oh, yeah, there... do me there to, God..." I heard the excited girl's breath hissing in and out through her teeth as my fingers stimulated her clitoris. Her hands were on my shoulders, steadying herself, and I felt her fingers digging into the skin and I'm sure that intense waves of sexual pleasure were surging through her body radiating up from her loins. And I'm equally sure that she'd been there before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.