Anniversary Cruise - Cover

Anniversary Cruise

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dave is going on a cruise for his ten year anniversary. The problem is, his wife died a week after booking the cruise. Still, life must go on, and Dave takes the cruise anyways...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Six Years Later

It was a warm winter day in Miami. The sun was shining. A light breeze whispered through the nearby palm trees creating a soothing rustle. The soothing rustle was being periodically drowned out, however, by the sounds of large forklifts carrying crates full of luggage, cab drivers laying on their horns and tour buses spilling their contents out onto the tarmac.

David Larson looked out the window of his cab at the large white ship that towered in front of the terminal. The ship was loaded with windows and balconies and lifeboats and all things nautical. Stenciled towards the top he made out the words "Carnival Triumph" in red. Dave got out of the cab and then the cabbie got out and started unloading his bags. Dave unconsciously went into his wallet and handed thirty dollars to the cab driver and another five dollars to the man loading his luggage into one of the giant crates that the forklifts were moving around.

"Go inside over there, sir," said the man taking his bags. He had a thick Latin accent. He pointed to a small door at the end of the terminal.

"Thank you," said Dave absently. He headed into the air-conditioned building only to start waiting in a myriad of lines to get on the ship. He wondered why he even came on the cruise.

Dave walked up the gangplank and felt a wave of anger wash over him. This was the second time he boarded this ship for an Anniversary Cruise without a wife. Dave got on the elevator and headed up to the Panorama Deck to the same room he had on his first cruise. A twinge of hurt came over him as he keyed the door. That hurt was replaced with surprise when he opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" yelled two women as he entered his room. It was his wife and their lover.

"I thought you had that conference this weekend," said Dave.

"I wanted to remind you of how things happened after our last cruise," said Britney with a smile.

"How did you get another ticket for Amber? And how did you get out of that L.A. gig?"

"We had this planned for months, Dave," said Amber.

"And here I thought we were going to be without you for a year," said Dave.

"Nope, not really going anywhere," said Amber. "Brit never had a conference, either."

"Damn, you guys are good."

"Just like after the last cruise?" asked Amber.

Dave remembered how he felt driving home from the airport, and the surprise of finding Britney and Amber inside his house when he got home.

The two girls had decided that Dave was the one for both of them and they weren't going to take no for an answer. They also agreed that Dave was worth giving up their careers for. They knew that if they asked him first, he would have never agreed to it, so they got an early check-out off the ship and got a flight ahead of Dave's to Milwaukee.

After the weeklong sex-fest that ensued, the two girls worked on moving in to Dave's house temporarily, with an eye on buying a bigger house. Both girls had enough money saved up to retire on. Dave would never have to work again.

After a year together, the three of them got married. Only Britney and Dave were legally married, but a lawyer had drawn up all the contracts in the world that Amber was effectively married to the two of them. A year after that, they had their first kids.

It was now four years after that. They now had four kids. Amber gave birth to a set of twin girls that were now three and Britney had a baby girl that was now three and a baby boy that was two.

Despite all the children in their life, the threesome still found time to have sex at least twice daily. Rarely did they still have threesomes, but rather had one parent watching the children while the other two parents headed off to the bedroom.

It was the happiest marriage any of them could hope for. Unfortunately, it wasn't accepted by all their parents. Only Dave's parents approved of the union and were happy grandparents to all four grandchildren. They were the ones asked to watch all four grandchildren during the cruise.

"Anyways, we have another surprise for you, baby," said Britney.

"I don't know if I can handle any more surprises," said Dave with a chuckle.

"We're both off the pill now," said Amber. "We want you to make us pregnant again."

Dave threw his two girls onto the bed and proceeded to work on his next THREE children...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.