Laramie - Cover

Laramie

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Just over 27,000 people live in Laramie, Wyoming, for some reason. Michael is pretty sure he shouldn't be one of them. But then he met Debbie.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

I called Dad's attorney at the home number he'd left, but there was no answer. I left a message.

Debbie called her mom, and told her about the girl. While she was on the phone my mom made all of us a late lunch.

Debbie was very subdued over lunch, thinking, I guessed, about the girl she'd found. Table conversation was mostly about the weather, and campus gossip, nothing important.

We put a DVD in after lunch, but just as the movie was getting to the good part, there was a knock on the door.

I am not exaggerating when I say the largest human being I have ever seen stood at our door, dressed in the uniform of the Albany County Sheriff's Department. He was there to interview Debbie and me. I invited him in. No. Really.

He introduced himself as Deputy Miller.

"Can I get you something to drink, Deputy?" Mom asked as he took a seat at our dining-room table.

"A cup of coffee, ma'am, if you have it, water if not. Thank you," Deputy Miller said.

While Mom got the coffee, Deputy Miller opened a notebook, and pulled out a pen. He asked us to tell him what we knew.

I let Debbie tell the story, only interrupting to clarify or correct. Our bit didn't take too long.

Mom joined us with four cups of her good coffee.

"So what were you doing way out on 230 on a Saturday morning?" Deputy Miller asked Debbie.

I explained going for a drive, and her father's birthday.

"So you say you don't know this girl?" he asked.

I answered. "We don't know her."

He nodded. "Everything you say checks out, I just have to ask the questions." He looked at Mom. "You understand?"

Mom nodded.

"Did the young lady tell you her name?"

I looked at Debbie who was looking at me. "Uh. No..." I said. "Why?"

Deputy Miller smiled. "Well, she hasn't told anybody who she is yet. When I asked her what she was doing out there, she didn't want to talk about it." He paused. "We'd like to contact her family... and see if somebody left her out there... that would be bad."

I shook my head. "Boy. She didn't have a purse, or anything, when we found her. And I think she was unconscious the whole time. I don't think we can help you very much..."

Deputy Miller closed his notebook. "Mighty fine coffee, ma'am," he told Mom. "If you think of anything, anything at all," he said to Debbie and me. "Call me." He handed each of us a card.

A few minutes later, he left.

Mom looked at me, I looked at Debbie, and Debbie looked at the both of us. "I wonder who she is?" Debbie asked.

"And what she was doing out there," I said.

"I wonder if Deputy Miller is married," Mom joked. We all laughed.

I looked at my card. "Andrew. Deputy Andrew Miller," I told Mom. "Andrew and Toni sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g," I sang to Debbie's laughter, and Mom's groan.

"That's enough!" Mom told us.

The rest of the evening was quiet. Dad's attorney never called back. Debbie and I curled up platonically, though naked, and went to sleep about nine.

Sunday morning, I woke up before Debbie, pulled on shorts and a tee shirt, and went to the office to study. Mom must have headed out early for shopping or something, because the coffee was hot, but she was gone.

I got some good, solid work done in Calculus Two, and was working my way through a problem set in Matrices when I heard noises from my bedroom. "Michael?" Debbie called.

"I'm in the office," I called back.

"So am I," a sleepy-looking, but thoroughly naked Debbie said from the doorway.

I licked my lips. "Yummy," I said.

"Where's Mom?" Debbie asked.

"Now you ask?" I said, pointing out her undressed state.

Debbie reached down, and gently rubbed herself. "Yes."

"I don't know," I said. "She was gone when I got up."

Debbie rubbed herself a bit more, her forefinger disappearing and then reappearing. "I woke up with a boo-boo, right here," she said in a little girl voice. "Would you kiss it all better?"

I pushed my textbooks, notebooks, papers, and other junk from my desk to the floor. "Have a seat right here and I'll see what I can do, miss," I said.

Debbie laughed, and then came over and climbed up on my desk, putting one foot on each arm of my chair. "Like this?"

My mouth was dry. "Just like that." What is it about the sight of bare-naked female genitalia that is so captivating? I found a spot that looked like it might need a kiss, and applied one.

"Ooh!" Debbie said.

Another kiss.

"Yesss!" Debbie hissed.

Another spot looked to need a lick. Pretty soon licks and kisses, and then sucking and nibbling, turned Debbie into a quivering, moaning, mess. "Michael! What you DO to ME!" Debbie shouted.

I plunged two fingers into her, while clasping the nub of her clitoris between my lips. "Ahhrggh!" Debbie shrieked. "Oh GOD!"

I pulled my fingers back out, and then put them in again.

"Oh! Fuck!" Debbie cried. Her hips rose off the desk, and her stomach clenched. Her arms were shaking, and her breath caught in her throat. "Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted, grinding her pubic hair into my nose. "Ungh!"

She came.

Her hips relaxed down onto the desk, and her breathing slowly evened out. "Jesus, Michael," she said. "That's got to be illegal in half the states..."

I leaned forward, and kissed her clitoris. "I'm glad you liked that."

Debbie leaned forward, took my somewhat messy face between her hands, and gave me a solid kiss. "I didn't 'like' that, Michael. I 'loved' it."

I kissed her back. "Glad to please..."

"I'll 'glad to please' you," Debbie told me. "Get up here and sit on your desk."

I sat up on the desk, and Debbie took my seat. My erection was straining in my shorts, but Debbie solved that by opening them up, and fishing it out. "Breakfast of champions," Debbie said, leaning forward to take me into her mouth.

"I thought that was Wheaties," I said.

Debbie paused long enough to pop me out of her mouth, "Wrong." Then she sucked me in again.

With all the practice I'd had recently, you might think my stamina would have built up. Not. Two minutes — maybe three — later, I filled Debbie's mouth with a loud, long groan.

If there were a national fellatio team, Debbie would be a shoo-in.

Debbie kissed me again, then walked back into my room.

I refastened my shorts, and began picking up my books, when the front door opened.

"Hi kids! I'm home!" Mom called.

Two minutes earlier and... "Hi Mom! Debbie's getting dressed, and I'm studying," I called back.

"I bought donuts!"

"Dibs!" Debbie called, dashing from my room to the kitchen.

I stopped in the bathroom to wash my face.

My schedule for Sunday, (aside from spending time, preferably naked time, with Debbie) was to study. Then to study some more. After three donuts, I headed back to the office and Computational Algorithms. My plan was to re-read the last two chapters, and then set up some problems to see if I was getting it.

"No plan survives contact with the enemy," Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke is quoted as having said. Two paragraphs into chapter seven, the phone rang.

"Michael," Mom called. "It's for you."

I took it on the extension at Mom's desk. "Hello?"

It was Dad's attorney. "There was another charge last Friday," he told me.

"Is it him?"

"We still can't tell... but we may be getting closer. The card was used to reserve a room at the Caribbean Shores Beach Resort for the week of March 20th."

I looked at Mom's calendar. "Can the police or somebody check it out when the reservation is picked up?"

"No... I'm probably going to have to hire an investigator. There hasn't been a crime committed, and they're pretty busy down there that week..."

"Why... oh."

"Right. Spring break."

An idea was coming to me (yes, that idea), but I needed to run it past Debbie before I made any commitment. "Let me see if there's anything I can do on this end," I said. "Maybe we won't have to hire an investigator..."

"Just let me know," he said. "We've got a couple of weeks before we need to actually hire someone."

"Got it. I'll get back to you soon."

I said goodbye, hung up, and restarted chapter seven.

On the third paragraph, the phone rang.

"Debbie?" Mom called. "It's for you." Thank God.

Paragraph four.

As I was completing paragraph nine or ten, Debbie came in. I looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"That was the hospital, Michael. Our girl asked the nurse to call me, and see if we could come down."

Shit. So much for chapter seven this morning. "Sure, sweetie."

"You're not fooling me, Michael. But thanks."

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a jacket, and we were off.

The parking lot at the hospital was fairly empty, and I got a spot close to the front door. Debbie asked at the admissions desk and we were directed to the right room.

"Uh, hi?" Debbie said to the girl. "I'm Debbie Alexander? This is Michael Wilson... We brought you here yesterday..."

The girl in the bed looked a lot better than the girl I carried out of that field, but she still looked pretty bedraggled. "Hi," she said. "Thank you for bringing me in..."

She said her bit with almost no emotion. No smile. No frown.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I guess I'm okay," she said.

Did she really want us to come see her? "So, uh, when we found you, you didn't have a purse or anything," I said. "Did you drop it or something? Should we go look for it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.