Laramie - Cover

Laramie

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Just over 27,000 people live in Laramie, Wyoming, for some reason. Michael is pretty sure he shouldn't be one of them. But then he met Debbie.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

It turned out that Debbie was up for breakfast... well, I was up and she was down... but we both enjoyed it. I'm not sure how Debbie conquered her embarrassment, or what Mom said to her... But Mom let her in, and she woke me the very best way.

Like I've said, I could get used to that.


Our new schedules seemed to have been designed to keep us apart. We started at different times, we shared no breaks during the day, and either I had a class, or Debbie had a study group in the afternoon.

The first weekend, we were able to spend Saturday together. We went to a movie, made love, went for a long, cold, windblown walk, made love, watched another movie (at Debbie's house), and made love. Debbie's mom got home about nine.

Mom and I spent Sunday doing domestic things like laundry, shopping, and cleaning. I did get to talk with Debbie that night.

By the second weekend, I was swamped with homework. Debbie came over on Saturday, but we spent the morning on assigned reading. Then we ate lunch, made love, and studied some more. Debbie went home after dinner. I was so tired I just went to bed.

I didn't call her on Monday or Tuesday. I missed her on Wednesday.

Debbie called me late on Thursday. "We need to talk."

"Hi Debbie," I said.

"Hi."

"About what?"

"Are you my boyfriend?" Debbie asked me.

Uh oh. "I thought I was?" I said. "Am I wrong?"

"You're ignoring me."

Well, I was. "I don't want to," I said truthfully.

"Then?"

"Debbie, I..." I started, my general ability to communicate effectively in evidence.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Debbie asked.

I could tell she was irritated, but I didn't think she was angry with me.

"You know my schedule..." I said.

"Right. And you know mine," Debbie said. "That's an excuse... but not a reason."

"But..." But, damn it, I don't have the time, I wanted to say.

"Look Michael. I know your schedule is tough. So is mine. But if we're a couple, we need to figure out a way to spend time together. Okay?"

"Okay..." I said. How? Almost every available minute was pre-scheduled... "Help me figure out how?"

"What are you doing now?" Debbie asked.

"Studying Matrices."

"How about I come over and help?"

That would be great! "Um. But what about what you are doing?" I asked.

"I'm sitting here wondering what you're doing," Debbie said. "I can be there and know."

"Hold on," I said to Debbie. Mom was writing in the office. "Hey," I interrupted her, "is it alright with you if Debbie comes over?"

Mom raised an eyebrow, nodded, and went back to her work.

"Door's open," I told Debbie. "See you soon?"

"I'll be there in thirty minutes."

For a five block walk? "Would you like me to come get you?"

"Nah, you can drive me home later," Debbie laughed.

Whatever. "Okay, see you when you get here." I hung up, and went back to my room and my matrix manipulations.

Thirty minutes later, I heard the door open, and knew Debbie was there. When she didn't come right in, I got curious, got up, and went looking for her.

She was in with Mom. Debbie saw me coming, and waved, but then held up a hand to say "stay back." So I did. I went back to my room.

What were Mom and Debbie talking about?

I was studying invertible matrices. "Invertible matrices are very important in many areas of science." It says so right in the textbook. I'm not sure if they are trying to convince me, or themselves.

"So studious!" Debbie said, stepping into my room.

"So stupendously cute," I said, looking her over. Twice.

Debbie blushed. She had her books in a bag on her shoulder. "What are we studying?"

"Biology?" I suggested hopefully.

"What is that book for, Romeo?"

I told her and she grimaced.

"Has Mom told you how important Matrix Algebra is?" Debbie asked.

I rolled my eyes, and she laughed.

She pulled out one of her books, and a notebook, and got to work. I finished my reading, set up some problems, did them, checked them, found some more problems, did them, and checked again.

At some point, I noticed that Debbie had stopped working, and was just watching me. "What?" I asked her.

"You're cute when you're concentrating," Debbie told me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm a lot of things," I said. "'Cute' is not one of them."

"You're really into that, aren't you?" Debbie said, indicating the work I'd been doing.

"Well... Yeah. I guess I am."

Debbie came a bit closer and cuddled up. "Why?"

Debbie's a math major, too. I didn't know her grades, but with a mother who was a Professor of Mathematics, I guessed she was pretty good. "You know..." I said.

"I know why I care," Debbie said. "Why do you care about..." She turned to book to be able to read a bit better. "... using determinates to identify the inverse of a matrix?"

I had to kiss her nose, so I did.

She giggled.

"It's a tool," I said. "A carpenter needs a saw, a hammer, and a ruler to build almost anything. A mathematician needs tools, too. This stuff," I poked at the textbook, "is just training on how to use those tools... and I want to be good at it."

Debbie was looking at me with a half smile.

Had it been that bad? That pompous?

"I'm spending the night," Debbie told me.

"What?"

"I'm spending the night." Debbie clearly enunciated.

"But..."

"We've been apart too much," Debbie said. "I don't like it."

"Uh. Mom?" I asked.

"I told her first," Debbie said. "Do you want to go to bed now and get up early or stay up late tonight?"

"Debbie..." I was nearly stammering.

"You don't want to sleep with me?" Debbie teased.

"What about your Mom?"

Debbie rolled her eyes. "You should see that I have this organized."

"What did my Mom say?" I tacked back.

"Well, she said 'no' at first," Debbie admitted. "But then she said yes." Debbie smiled sweetly.

I was nervous. "What did you say to my Mom to get her to say 'yes'?" I asked.

"I told her that it was easier on her to let me spend the night, than to get up to let me come in, and wake you up with a blowjob."

"You... You... You didn't?"

"Go ask her," Debbie suggested. "While you're gone, I'll change for bed. I brought my own tooth brush."

"But..."

"Maybe you could pop us some popcorn," Debbie suggested. "I'm guessing we're about to have 'the talk'."

A set up. I wondered if Mom had been a part of planning it, or if she was just going along. "Do you want anything to drink with your popcorn?" I asked.

"That's the spirit!" Debbie said. "Could I have some ice water?"

I went to the kitchen, put a bag of Orville's best in the microwave (How did they make popcorn before microwave ovens?), and walked into the office.

"I've been set up," I told Mom.

"Yup," she said, drawling like a local.

"Did you really tell Debbie she could spend the night?" I asked.

"If she stays until midnight then hurries back at six to," Mom made little quote marks in the air, "wake you up..."

I blushed.

"... Then there is no real reason for her to go home," Mom concluded.

I gulped.

"And it's not like you are six anymore, and I can just send your playmates home."

"Wow," I said.

"Good night Michael," Mom said, turning back to her own studies.

"'Night, Mom," I said.

The popcorn was done. I poured it from the bag into a bowl, poured a couple of glasses of water, and carried it all to my room.

The door was closed when I got there, but I managed to prop the popcorn bowl against the doorframe, and get the door open without spilling anything.

By "getting changed for bed," Debbie apparently meant stripping off all of her clothes, and lying down on the bed among the books and papers. Bed has never looked so good.

"So..." I said. "Popcorn?" I could feel my heart rate accelerating. I set down the water first.

Debbie shook her head and her breasts jiggled.

"Water?"

Debbie licked her lips.

I smiled. "More studying?"

Debbie slipped a hand between her thighs, and gently rubbed herself.

I'd never seen that before. I didn't say anything. My pants were quickly becoming uncomfortable.

Debbie's free hand caressed a breast. She looked at me, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Are you going to help me out?" she asked. The hand between her legs rubbed a bit more vigorously.

I shook my head. No. "Not unless you need me to..." I said.

Debbie closed her eyes and groaned, rubbing herself with more force. Her hand slipped down, and her finger penetrated to the knuckle, and then slipped back out, shiny with her moisture. Her thumb running through her soft pubic hair.

Her other hand was pinching a nipple, twisting it. Debbie moaned. "Are you watching me?" she asked. "Are you watching me play with myself?"

I barely recognized my voice, quivering with desire, "Yes..."

Debbie rubbed herself much harder than I ever would, running her finger inside, then hard grinding strokes against her pubic bone. "Jesus," she said. She rolled her head from side to side, her blonde hair like a halo as it flipped back and forth. Her first and second fingers, together, slipped in and out, while she pulled on her nipple.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.