Equal Shares - Cover

Equal Shares

Copyright© 2006 by steveh11

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a love story, an erotic story, that doesn't feature kids of school or university age; it isn't a coming of age story. This story actually features people who are 'grown up'. It's a slow story, about a man who begins as emotionally dead, but who has the support of a few people who can help him, just enough support. It also tells the story of those around him. New chapters will be posted weekly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Anne & Stan

On Saturday morning Stan had woken with Anne, each feeling very slightly awkward with the other, not knowing what to say, and then a smile, a touch and all was well again.

Anne had looked coyly at Stan, who'd given her a long, lustful, lingering kiss. The kiss turned into a more extended make-out session, before Stan broke it off. He was a little embarrassed: he ought to have been physically aroused, but nothing was happening. 'Tempus fugit, ' he thought ruefully while pulling on his trousers, 'I simply have to get into shape!' and got up in search of coffee.

Anne, looking worried, followed, not bothering to dress. She asked, "What're you after, Stan?"

"I need coffee to function, my sweet! — without it I'm a sloth in the mornings."

Anne embraced him and gave him another kiss. Finally, she pulled back and said, "Okay, I'm going to get dressed. Coffee's in that cupboard, you can have full-fat or decaffeinated — I want the real thing this morning." After a final peck on the cheek she flowed from his arms and back into the bedroom.

Stan got busy, and soon Anne emerged, wearing a tan wraparound skirt and white t-shirt. She got busy with toast while Stan went to put his shirt on.

They chatted about inconsequential things for a while over their breakfast, then Stan stopped for a moment and looked meaningfully at Anne.

"We need to decide what we're doing, you know."

"This weekend, or in general, Stan?" she asked, "I thought I'd made it clear what I want last night. I want to be your girlfriend, and see where it takes us..."

She paused for a moment, and Stan leapt in "I want that too, Anne. I want it so much I can't believe it."

Anne smiled back at him, eyes glistening.

"I know, Stan. I was going to say that you're the first man I've trusted, really trusted, since Daniel. I don't know how you've done it, but that's a fact I can't deny. It's... it's happened so quickly, that's all. But I want to be with you!"

Stan's more cautious nature reasserted itself.

"I want that too, Anne. But let's take things as they come, for now, and not say things we might regret later. I think we'll scandalize people at as it is, so let's slow down. We have a lot to discover about each other."

Stan decided some levity would be a good idea, so he added, "Besides, one thing you'll learn quickly is that I'm not a seventeen year old any more. I ache this morning, you gave me a good workout!"

Anne brightened again, "Horizontal callisthenics, you can't beat it!"

The two finished their breakfast, then Anne, looking pensive, asked Stan, "Do you have a bike? A pushbike, I mean?"

"No, I don't. I haven't ridden a bike since I left school. Why?"

"This talk of exercise reminded me that I normally go for a ride on Saturdays. It's good exercise, non-impact, works most of the muscle groups and gets me out in the air instead of being cooped up by a computer or in the lab. You should try it!"

Stan wasn't keen on the idea. On the other hand, it would be more time spent with Anne...

"Well, the bike shop in town isn't open 'til nine. I guess we could go in and get a bike for me then. Doesn't have to be expensive, does it?"

"Not for what we want, although you can spend a lot!"

"No, I can't!" Stan emphasised, grinning.


Anne drove Stan back to his place and returned home for her bike. She put on exercise shorts and a sweatshirt, checked her messages and email, then rode over to Stan's house.

Stan poked around among his clothes, finally deciding on what to wear, while listening to an album by Skunk Anansie. By the time he'd changed clothes she'd arrived. The two of them walked into town, Anne wheeling her bike. They entered the bike shop and Stan explained that he wanted a bike to ride on the local roads and such, not expensive, off-road NOT a requirement!

Anne told him he was a sissy, but Stan wasn't having it, "It's almost 30 years since I've ridden a bike at all, and you want me to go off-road? You could at least wait until you're going to collect the insurance money!" Anne laughed gaily and told the salesman to include a helmet, knee and elbow pads in the purchase. Stan just accepted, a little tight lipped.

They walked the bikes — at Stan's insistence — around to a park, and Stan gingerly tried riding again for the first time in over thirty years. Despite what they say about never forgetting how to ride, he didn't find it easy and wobbled alarmingly. Anne's obvious amusement at his attempts didn't make him feel any better, but after a while he started to rediscover his balance.

"You're starting to get it now, Stan. Tell you what, we'll have a ride along the paths here in the park for a bit, then we can ride the bikes home to your place and order in some lunch. How's that sound?"

Stan didn't answer audibly, he was concentrating, but he did nod his head. But it wasn't long before Anne told him it was time to "hit the road". Stan groaned and told her, "That's exactly what I'm afraid of!" The only answer he received was Anne's laugh and change of direction.

A quarter of an hour later the two reached his house. "See? It's much more convenient than walking, and better exercise. You might even consider biking into work, Stan. I ride for around an hour, normally, a little quicker than we did just now."

"I think this is a ploy to get me to take exercise," grumbled Stan, who was sedentary by choice.

"Well. This morning you missed an opportunity, didn't you? Better fitness, more and better sex. There's an incentive for you!" Anne said, smiling to soften the blow to Stan's ego.

Stan wasn't terribly mollified, though. He worried for a bit while Anne used his phone to call in a lunch order from a local takeaway. He continued to worry while they waited for it to arrive, even though Anne carried the conversation.

When the food arrived, they put it on Stan's coffee table and sat in his comfortable armchairs to eat it. Anne had ordered more than enough, and they ate well. Satisfied, Stan got up and took the leftovers into the kitchen, then returned with a bottle of wine from the fridge.

He poured a glass each and sat on the sofa, trying to compose his thoughts. Eventually, Stan managed to come up with some words to express his misgivings.

"Anne, I know that I'm older, less capable than you might have wanted. I hope I can be enough for you."

Anne took one look at his face, and went to the sofa. She sat next to him, took his face in her hands, and kissed him. The kiss was long and deep, Anne's tongue forcing itself into Stan's mouth, conveying her passion, her heat. Finally she pulled away from him and looked right into his eyes.

"Stanley Hinch, you're a wonderful man. I think I hurt you earlier on, and I didn't mean to. You are capable of the most important thing; you inspire trust of yourself in me. That's more important than mere physical things, because without that trust you wouldn't get near enough to me to use mere muscles. Now then, no more feeling sorry for yourself, and let me show you just how much I mean this. You're not going to have to do a thing!"

With that Anne reached for Stan's waistband. When Stan tried to help she slapped his hand and reminded him, "Remember, you don't have to do a thing!" She opened his fly, fished out his now rising penis and slowly, tantalisingly, lovingly started to stroke him with her right hand. She lowered her mouth to it and began to kiss up and down the sides of his penis, then she sensuously kissed up and down the underside of his organ.

Next Anne licked him, starting at his base and running up, slowly, so very slowly up to the tip, then running her tongue around the sensitive head she ran back down again, finally reaching the wiry hair at the root. Stan had now become hard, just as he had been last night. Looking down, Stan could see blonde hair, those wonderfully expressive hazel eyes watching him, and not much else, for his jutting manhood obscured the view of what he could only see in his mind's eye, those sensuous lips and agile tongue.

"You see?" she whispered to him, "Everything works fine. You have nothing to worry about."

She ran her hand up and down again a few times, and then finally, finally she placed her mouth around his crown, closed her lips and sucked. Again she swirled her tongue around him, then lowered her face some more, taking him deeper into her mouth. She backed off him, sucking as she went, her cheeks hollowing.

Stan was entranced by the sight of this beautiful woman performing such a task for him, by the sensations around his dick, by the thought that Anne felt so much for him already in their still young relationship. Then thought disappeared and only sensation remained.

Anne again lowered herself, unable to quite take in his whole length, getting close, close, trying to force herself not to gag and not quite succeeding. She sucked back up to the top of his member, coating him in saliva, then jacking while licking him, bringing him close but never quite over.

She again placed her mouth over the crown, lovingly pushing herself down, down, using her tongue on the underside of his penis. Soon Stan began attempting to thrust deeper, and Anne firmly gripped him around the base, waiting for him to subside.

Stan lightly ran the fingertips of his right hand through her hair for a moment, caressing down over the lobe of her ear, down her jaw to her chin. She lifted off him for a moment, shook her head and waved a finger at him, and he lowered the hand to his side again as she grinned and said, "Not a thing, Stan, not a thing."

Again she cycled, licking and jacking and sucking, making love to his penis with her mouth and hands. Anne was enjoying herself but was focussed on his pleasure, on showing this man that she already felt deeply for, that the body of a teenager wasn't necessary, that it was his soul that she wanted, needed for him to share.

Stan bucked underneath her and again Anne held him at the base of his penis, waiting for him to subside. Now she began to suck him in earnest, bobbing up and down, sucking on the way up, swirling her tongue around the tip at the peak of the upstroke, then almost lunging down to her limit.

Finally Stan could hold back no more and he grunted out a "Cu-cumming!" allowing Anne to suck hard at the bulbous end while pumping with her now tiring fist. Stan felt his orgasm approach, then his vision darkened and it seemed to him that he pumped endlessly into Anne's mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.