Equal Shares - Cover

Equal Shares

Copyright© 2006 by steveh11

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a love story, an erotic story, that doesn't feature kids of school or university age; it isn't a coming of age story. This story actually features people who are 'grown up'. It's a slow story, about a man who begins as emotionally dead, but who has the support of a few people who can help him, just enough support. It also tells the story of those around him. New chapters will be posted weekly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Denise woke up.

She immediately wished she hadn't. True, this wasn't the first hangover she'd woken up with on this holiday, but that didn't make it any better. 'I'll have to get up and get some water down me, oh and some painkillers, ' she thought. She put an arm down to help lever herself out of bed.

When her hand fell on something she wasn't expecting, she remembered, 'Oh, God! Jim!'

She looked across to her left, where he was still asleep. In the diffused light coming through the curtains she studied him for a moment. Fast asleep, face slack, she could still see the fresh, open good looks that had attracted her in the first place. But she wasn't sure why she'd been so eager to take him to bed.

Suddenly the world spun on her, and she shakily got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. Denise just made it in time to vomit down the toilet. Once she was sure her spasms had finished, she sat on the toilet for a while, taking care of business there while she waited for the shakes to reduce a little.

Finally feeling it possible, Denise stood up and looked in the mirror. Her reflection was pale, looked clammy and she winced at the sight of herself. It was time to look after herself a little.

Denise had put a stock of painkillers in the bathroom cabinet. She grabbed a couple before making her way to the fridge for another bottle of water. She sipped it, swallowing her tablets, giving her body a chance to begin recovery.

She glanced at the clock. Eight forty-five. It was still early in the morning for the party-party people, but Denise knew she'd not get back to sleep now. 'Time for some toast and coffee, ' she thought. Denise scribbled a note to Jim, telling him she'd be at the restaurant downstairs in case he woke. She threw on a t-shirt and some jeans shorts and, grabbing her key and her purse, made her way down there.

While Denise was eating her breakfast she suddenly stopped.

'Shit! He didn't wear a condom!' she thought. 'It's a good job I'm on the Pill, but... '

'No. No. It couldn't happen. Any way, Jim was clean and fresh, and wasn't very experienced so it's not like he's been sleeping around. There's no need to worry.'

'None at all.'

Denise went back to enjoying her toast and coffee.


By the time Denise had finished and returned to her room, Jim was stirring. When she opened her door and looked across at the bed, Jim opened one eye and focussed, with a little difficulty, on the red-head.

"Hiya gorgeous," he managed. It was croaky and scratched, but comprehensible.

"Aw, did you have a tough night, little baby?" crooned Denise as if to a child. "Let me take care of you," she continued, sashaying towards the bed. On reaching it, she grasped the covers and pulled them off in a single fast sweep.

"Hey!" Jim yelped, then fixed her with a determined gaze. "Time for you to learn not to do that to the Jimbo!" he told her severely, before grabbing her, hauling her onto the bed and holding her down.

Jim began tickling Denise, concentrating under the short ribs, then holding one foot and tickling there. Denise was in fits, giggling laughing, and finally begging him to stop.

He let her go, and the two of them recovered for a moment. Then Denise told him, "You're still in time for breakfast if you want it, or I can make a coffee in here if you'd prefer. Or there's water in the fridge?"

"I'll get a water, I think," Jim told her, and went to do so. When he came back to bed he had sucked down half the bottle. Denise turned to him and said, "Jim, we need to talk. We both fucked up last night."

"Yeah, we did, it was fun!" he told her with a leer, but his face fell when he saw her impatient gesture and expression. Denise was serious.

"Don't fool around. Last night, we never used a condom. I'm on The Pill, so pregnancy shouldn't be an issue, but it's still unsafe. We can't do that again."

"Hey, I ain't got nothin'," he told her huffily, but Denise cut him off, saying "No, I don't expect you have, but we can't take chances like that. Besides, for all you know I might have had something for you to catch.

"All of which is past and besides the point. If you want to be with me for the rest of my time here, we use condoms. End of story. Do you want to be with me?"

This was the big question for Denise. Jim was attractive, young, fit and not afraid of trying new things. Denise was really hoping he'd say yes.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I've really enjoyed being here with you. You're fun! I think we could have more fun together for the next few days, and I'd like to be with you to do that," Jim told her.


They spent the day together, going for a ride on the tour train. They had a drink in the little bar in Santa Ines like all the other tourists, and laughed together a lot. Jim was quick with jokes and comments, and Denise was captivated. They had lunch together at a Tapas bar, then Jim told her he had to go to his room and get some things. They agreed to meet outside her hotel that evening.

Denise floated back to her hotel. She couldn't believe how good the day had been, how much she'd enjoyed herself, how charming Jim was. He was young, raw and a little rough around the edges but his wit would always get him out of trouble and he certainly seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting from Denise.

She ran a bath, thinking about what to do tonight. After a while, thinking about tonight, she 'let her fingers do the walking'. It took a while - she made sure of that!


Outside the hotel, Janice and the girls met her. They were ready to go down to the bars, but Denise wanted to wait for Jim, so she texted him "Where R U?" with a kiss at the end, only to see him walking towards her a scant minute later.

Jim was certainly a happy lad — he was with five pretty girls again! Well, four, because Sue had brought her conquest from the other night along, and she was keeping him very close company.

Denise was content to let Jim flirt with, and be flirted at by the other girls. She knew that Jim would be with her that night. Besides, he didn't pay much attention to the other girls, just enough to be friendly.

This time they never made it into Es Paradis or Eden, instead they spent the evening going from bar to bar, having fun, making noise and generally just goofing off. Around two in the morning Denise gathered Jim, now walking unsteadily, and pulled him away from the others.

"Spoilsport!" teased Devon.

"Yeah, 'We know where you're going'," sang Janice, with a wide smile.

"We know what yer gonna be doin' when you get there, too!" laughed Millie, her arm around an impossibly tall brown figure who had a somewhat goofy smile — testament to a quick trip for them both to the ladies a few minutes earlier.

"Yeah, just what you'd like to be doing!" laughed Denise, as she guided Jim out of the bar.

It was almost two hours after midnight but still the strip was busy. They had to step around a young girl, much the worse for drink, sitting on the pavement, holding her head and saying "I'm not gonna be sick," repeatedly. There were several similar sights, some worse, all normal for a summer night in San Antonio. It took a while and some navigational effort by Denise, but soon enough they were back at her hotel.

They followed another couple into the hotel, rode up the elevator and they were soon opening the door and falling onto her bed.

"Wee-Hay... that was brilliant!" Jim said, loudly.

"Shhh!" from Denise, putting her hand over his mouth. She couldn't help but giggle, though.

Jim was affected by the drink but not so drunk to lose his wits; he looked up at Denise and said, softly, "Right you are. Now, come here and kiss me!"

Denise eagerly complied. They kissed deeply, tongues twining, then his hands were at her top, lifting. Denise pulled back a little to let him, her breasts free a moment later. She removed his t-shirt in the same way, then attacked his shorts. Within moments they were both naked, and she threw herself onto Jim, tackling him onto the bed.

For a little while they wrestled for who was to be on top, but finally Jim flipped Denise over onto her stomach beneath him. He gave her a playful spank to her ass. "Oooh, you like it kinky!" she told him after a short yelp, and then flipped back over, pulling him onto her. She whispered in his ear, "Just how kinky do you like it? Do you want me to be your little slave girl? How about dress-up games? Would you like me to be a maid, or a devil... ?"

Jim grinned at her, his white teeth showing in the near-dark of her room. He licked his finger — Denise's lessons again — and placed that hand on her mound. He traced her labia, finding Denise to be very obviously aroused, she was wet and slippery already.

Denise sat up, reaching over to her bedside cabinet. She groped in the drawer, got a condom out, and opened the packet.

Denise wished she could do what she'd read about, placing the condom on the man simply using her mouth, but it wasn't a skill she'd mastered. So she placed it lovingly onto Jim's penis and unrolled it to the base.

Denise was still whispering in his ear, making more and more outrageous suggestions. She stopped for a moment, taking his erection, now painfully hard, and placing him at her entrance.

He thrust home in one go, causing Denise to hiss, then began a slow, steady rhythm. Denise thrust back at him, adding to the excitement, and soon once again began whispering in his ear.

It was just as well Jim had been drinking, and had the condom, otherwise he'd have cum almost instantly, Denise reasoned. She could tell by the way his thrusts became more urgent, powerful, and deeper so quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.