Conjugal Visits - Cover

Conjugal Visits

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife is on the sidelines due to her pregnancy. What is a guy supposed to do now? A lot if he has a very cool wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Gail rolled off of me as she finished her orgasm and my smiling wife came up to me and started to suck my still half hard cock. She had me back to full mast in no time and she pulled off of me and smiled as she said, "So did you have a good time?"

I looked over to Gail as she started to get out of our bed. She looked a little embarrassed like she was just realizing what she was doing, fucking her friend's husband. I grabbed her before she got too far as I answered my wife, "Yeah I am having a great time, and I intend to keep having a great time. You up for some more Gail?"

Gail looked at my wife who only smiled at her as if to say, "I told you he was a real man."

Gail blushed red like she had not just fucked my brains out and shook her head yes, her eyes downcast.

I took control of the situation at that point and I pulled Gail toward me, "You have the best tits, and I want to fuck them now. I like to see my cock sliding between a big set of tits. Just lay back and push your big boobs together for me. Make me a nice tit cunt to fuck."

"I am not sure," she answered. "I have never done this before. My husband just likes to be on top."

"Well you can teach him some new stuff when you get home to him," I joked back with her.

Gail turned red again as I said this and I could see her doubts surfacing so I plowed ahead before she changed her mind. I pushed her tits together and slide my long rock hard cock between her big squishy tits. Gail got the idea and took over pushing her tits together for me and I focused on given her tits a good hard fucking. I reached down and pulled at her nipples, first the right one and then the left until her nipples were hard and engorged. Gail was moaning as I played with her long nipples so I could tell she was getting really turned on again.

Pull your nipples for me, I told her and she moved her fingers up to grab her thick, erect nipples. Pulling and twisting them vigorously as I thrust quickly between her soft, full breasts. She was panting with lust as she worked her nipples and I could feel my cock swelling and my balls tightening as I grew closer to unloading a big load of cum on her big tits and long, stiff nipples with every hard thrust of my long cock.

Then she whispered, "Fuck me with your big cock. I want you to fuck me with it. Shove it all inside me. I need your cock."

I was looking forward to splattering her big tits with my jizz, but her begging for cock was more than I could resist. I pulled out of her cleavage and her hand quickly found the slippery shaft of my long, thick cock. She guided me between her swollen pussy lips and into the opening of her wet, fuck hole.

I shoved forward into her, forcing her legs up and over my shoulders as I buried my cock to the balls in her soaking wet pussy. I focused on giving her a good hard pounding, my cock sliding home in her tight fuck hole over and over. Her big tits were rolling on her chest in a nice motion, her big jugs rocking in time to my hard thrusts. I looked up to see my wife mesmerized her face a look of total lust as she watched me ravage her friend's cunt. Gail started to cum on about my fifth thrust, and I could feel her convulse under me as orgasm ripped through her body, emanating from her overfilled cunt.

"Ahhh, fuck I'm cumming," she moaned as she thrust her hips to meet the hard thrust of my cock. "Fuck me harder, shove it deep into me. Fuck, fuck it feels so good."

I looked back to my wife and she was busy rubbing her clit, I could hear the wet squishing sounds of her fingers working in her pussy and she was panting, her big nipples as erect and stiff as I had ever seen them. She kept her fingers working her clit as she moaned to me, "I was going to wait until you finished with Gail and then make you eat me, but this is just too fucking hot."This made me remember the nice tits of the woman I had my cock buried in, so I reached down and began to pull and squeeze Gail's very engorged nipples. This only caused Gail to moan louder as I continued my steady thrusting in and out of her slick cunt.

Gail moaned in heaving breaths, "Pull my nipples hard, and pinch them hard for me. Fuck that feels so good. Fuck I'm still cumming." I pulled hard on her thick nipples, stretching her big floppy tits away from her chest pulling her tits toward me. This just made Gail scream louder as she got off on my nipple pulling and my cock filling her cunt like she had never felt it before.

I could feel my own orgasm starting so I released her nipples and put my hands under her ass, resting my weight on her body as I slammed my long cock into her pussy, my hands on her ass holding her tight against my cock as I began to spurt long streams of jizz deep inside her pussy. She was screaming in pleasure in my ear as her orgasm peaked again. My face was buried in her big tits, her long nipples poking my cheek. I seemed to cum forever, pumping stream after stream of my sperm into her wet cunt. Finally, exhausted I rolled off of her and we lay panting next to each other.

I looked over to where my wife was and saw that she was fingering her wet slit and slowly pulled and tugging on her dark, thick nipple. "Now it is my turn," she said as she motioned me to her with a crook of her finger.

"I thought the doctor said you couldn't have sex," I said stupidly as I moved toward her.

"She just said I couldn't have your big thing poking around in there, she didn't say I couldn't have an orgasm. Get over here and put your mouth to good use instead of trying to talk."

I moved over next to her and spread her legs and moved my mouth down to her very wet pussy with her hard little clit standing straight and tall from the top of her engorged labia. I used my tongue to lick all around her hard, stiff clit and rapidly picked up speed as I heard her moan noisily with pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.