Conjugal Visits - Cover

Conjugal Visits

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My wife is on the sidelines due to her pregnancy. What is a guy supposed to do now? A lot if he has a very cool wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

My wife was in her sixth month of pregnancy when she brought up the subject of sex at her doctor visit. "Do you think it is still safe to have sex doctor," she asked the pretty blonde doctor.

I felt a little embarrassed that my wife would bring it up, but she had complained of some pain when we were fucking a couple of days before and I also wanted to hear the answer, or maybe I didn't. My wife had said no sex until she had a chance to talk with the doctor. I understood that there was going to be a time when she would not be able to meet my sexual needs, but I just wasn't quite ready. My wife is a real dynamo in bed, her long red hair; big breasts, long thick dark pink nipples and tight wet pussy are enough to drive me wild. The though of going cold turkey on sex was a bit daunting to me to say the least. I had always been sexually charged, wanting sex as often as I could. The thought of going back to jerking off did not really appeal to me much, but what other choice did I have.

The pretty blond doctor, Dr. Nolan her nametag said, looked at my wife and said, "Yes there is really nothing to worry about. As long as it feels good, you can be sexually active right up until your due date."

I was busy staring at Dr. Nolan, her shapely legs, round firm ass covered up in a tight skirt, and her obviously swelling bosom had caught me attention, especially since my wife had cut me off in the bed room for over a week. She was wearing a short white lab coat and a blouse that dropped down showing a nice bit of her cleavage, especially when she bent over a bit as she was working with my wife. It did not take me long to start some fantasy thoughts about Dr. Nolan. If only I had known what was going to really happen.

"Well that's the problem," my wife continued. "My husband is, well let's just say he is large, and it kind of hurt that last time that we had intercourse."

I could feel my face burning as Dr. Nolan looked up and met my eyes as she said, "Large? Really, how large would you say he is?"

"I am not really sure," my wife said, "I can't cover him with both hands when he is in, well you know, a state, you know, when he is hard."

"Really," the doctor asked. "I don't think that I have ever seen that before. Are you sure you are not maybe exaggerating a little bit. Given normal anatomy there should not be a problem."

My wife answered her right back, "Well in this case than he is not normal. He is huge, and I am a little concerned."

The doctor looked at her knowingly, "Well I can understand that, perhaps I should take a look."

The both looked over to me at that point as if I was just going to whip my pants down and show the good doctor. I was a little put off by the whole conversation, as they were talking about me like I was not even in the room.

It turns out that was exactly what my wife had in mind as she said, "Honey go ahead and show her, you don't mind do you?"

"What?" I said in a dull, stupid manner. "You want me to what," I repeated to her.

"Oh my god," my wife said to me. "She is a doctor. Show her what you have so she will understand the problem. It's not like she had not seen one before."

Dr. Nolan piped in and said, "Yes, Mr. Lyon why don't you go ahead and show me. I am curious about how large you must be to cause this kind of discomfort to your wife."

Dr. Nolan was looking at me with a look that had a little more to it than professional interest, but my wife was looking annoyed so I figured what the hell. I undid my belt and dropped my pants and underwear and let me cock roam free. Now I have to admit I was not at my largest size given the nature of the whole bizarre situation. My cock had turtled up a bit under the gaze of the two women.

It was my wife who had spoke first, "He is normally a lot bigger than that, especially when he gets a boner on."

I reached down to pull my trousers back up when Dr. Nolan broke in, "Wait, Jenna why don't you show me what he looks like erect, so I can get a sense of what you are talking about."

My wife said, "Sure, it won't take long he is a horny sucker."

I was about to protest but then I realized that maybe I should just shut the fuck up and let things go. Nobody was really interested in my opinion, and I had two hot women staring at my cock. My wife came over and pushed me down in a chair that was up against the wall. Her hand moved down to grip my cock, and she started to slowly give me a hand job. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear in a wet, breathy voice, "Come on baby show the doctor your nice hard cock. Make it big and long for me. I can suck you off then." I could see right down the front of the examination gown she was wearing. Her big tits were swaying, and her dark pink nipples were rock hard. I wanted to suck on her swollen nipples so bad it almost hurt.

Well the view and that kind of talk in my ear did the job in two seconds flat. I quickly had a rock hard boner and all ten inches of my massive cock were standing proud and steel hard for both women to see as my wife backed away from me. My cock is very thick with a fat mushroom shaped head that looks the size of a woman's fist. All of the women I have been with have enjoyed my cock, but it takes a while for them to get used to it. The doctor's eyes showed her surprise at my size, and my wife stood back proudly showing my cock as if it was her handiwork, or science project or something.

Dr. Nolan spoke next, "Well Jenna I can see what you are talking about. He is very well endowed. Would you mind if I took some measurements for the chart?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.