The Spider Club - Cover

The Spider Club

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Spider Club started in the late 1960's as a combination drug den and strip club. It was known for years as the place to see and be seen. The club has also undergone several ownership changes, some voluntary some not. The current owner of the club is Jeremy Clinton. Jeremy is in his early thirties and comes from an old New York City crime family that has mostly gone legitimate. Mostly being the key word to understand when talking about The Spider Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Spider Club started in the late 1960's as a combination drug den and strip club. It was known for years as the place to see and be seen. The club has also undergone several ownership changes, some voluntary some not. The current owner of the club is Jeremy Clinton. Jeremy is in his early thirties and comes from an old New York City crime family that has mostly gone legitimate. Mostly being the key word to understand when talking about The Spider Club.

He bought the club from the previous owner, a man known as Fat Bob got into a little trouble with some drug dealers out of Central America. Jeremy helped him get out of trouble and stay alive. The price for Jeremy's help was the Spider Club. Fat Bob got some cash out of the deal and moved to Florida where he was a land developer.

Jeremy is tall, six foot three, and muscular, he goes a couple of hundred pounds. He has dark hair, and handsome face, and likes having his way with any woman that he chooses. He is also honest, at least as honest as anyone who owns the Spider Club can be. The club nominally a gentlemen's club with a strip joint out front, a restaurant that serves pretty good food, and a private room area where anything goes.

The club is a three story building located in a run down area of town. The building is unremarkable from the outside. It was once a hotel, and in its day was one of the most fancy around. The first floor is now the strip club and the restaurant. The second floor's hotel rooms have been left in place and are mostly used by the girls who get a guy who wants a little more. Jeremy is not really into prostitution. He just gets a cut out of each room rental. What happens in the rooms is between the girl and the man she is with. Not that Jeremy allows any funny business. If any guy gets out of line the girl just has to hit the panic button in the room and Big Edward will come and take care of things.

Big Edward is the head of security for Jeremy. He looks like a NFL defensive end, and is an expert with every kind of weapon known to man. He also can kill you seven different ways with his bare hands, so the best rule is just to not draw Edward's attention to yourself. Edward is at least six foot six, and goes at good two hundred and eighty solid pounds. His skin is as dark as night, and the white teeth that he flashes when he smiles look like a lion getting ready to eat. Oh, and it is Edward, never Ed, not unless you want to find yourself chucked out the door by several large men.

The strip club is run by Sindy Forestman. Sindy changed her name from Cindy to Sindy a few years back when she was one of the hottest porn stars of all time. Sin is what she sold, and she thought it made sense. Now she is used to it and has no desire to be known by anything else. She is about 45, dark hair and blue eyes. Her body is perfect, with huge natural tits, flat belly, and small ass. She is as perfect in body as any woman can be and even at 45 could have any man she wants any time she wants. She is retired, officially, but unofficially the word is that for ten grand an hour she can make herself available. The word around is also that she is Jeremy's special friend. That has never been verified, and the two fight like husband and wife publicly so no one knows for sure.

Jonathon Alberts runs the restaurant for Jeremy. Jonathon is blond, handsome, and is supposedly possessed of something women find irresistible. Apparently his cock is long and thick and he knows how to use it. Jeremy could really care less as long as the restaurant makes money and Jonathon keeps his staff happy. How Jonathon does that is up to him.

Jeremy sat tonight in his perch near the strip stage, a Wednesday night, and surveyed his kingdom. He liked his station up and towards the back as he could keep a close eye on what was going on in his club. Traffic was not too bad for a Wednesday and the club was about half full. There was a great looking blond up on stage with a huge set of fake knockers that she really new how to display. The girl's big pink nipples were hard and erect and she pulled and tugged them to extract a few extra dollars from the guys sitting at the rail. She had come out wearing a tuxedo type costume which was mostly stripped off now as she had removed pieces as the men threw money onto the stage.

As Jeremy watch she ran her fingers up and down her blonde covered snatch giving the crowd just a glimpse of her pink twat. This drew a nice response from the crowd who showered some more dollar bills on her. The girl really knew how to work a crowd, and Jeremy knew she could make some good money for herself. If at the same time he sold some booze, and got a cut of what she made off of her body so be it.

Jeremy looked around the club again...

One of Big Edward's boys came towards Jeremy. The man was almost as big as Big Edward, and looked just a dangerous. Jeremy tried to remember his name, ah yes Doug.

Doug spoke as he got close enough, "Got a guest that wants to speak with you Mr. Clinton, says he is a friend of Joshua's."

Jeremy answered, "Thanks Doug, where is he."

"See the blonde guy on the rail with the hot Chinese girl, that's him," Doug says.

Jeremy answers "Got it Doug, thanks."

Jeremy heads over to the guy and sticks his hand out, "Hi I'm Jeremy Clinton, the owner of this club. You know Mr. Joshua?"

The man shook his hand and said, "Name is Ryan McDoul, this here is Crystal," he said indicating the beautiful Chinese girl on his arm. "I worked for Joshua in Jersey. Ran a couple of business plans for him, you know."

Jeremy did know, he knew that Joshua was the head of organized crime in the state of New Jersey, and that the business plans Ryan talked about were scams designed to separate desperate people from their money. People never seemed to understand that if a deal sounded to good to be true, it probably was. "What can I do for you," Jeremy asked him?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.