The Innocent Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa had been a virgin when she was married and she had never really thought much about whether her sex life was better or worse than anyone else. That is about to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The table was lit only by candle light and he walked past giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as he said, "When's dinner?"

"It's ready now. Sit down and I will serve you up."

"Yeah well I have a ton to do tonight so we need to make it quick."

Lisa felt her heart sink as she heard her husband's words. He did not even notice that she was practically throwing herself at him. She was as sexy as she could be, willing and waiting for him to show some kind of interest. She decided to try one more time as she brought his plate to him, "I was thinking that maybe after dinner we could go upstairs and you know get closer. I have been missing you all day." She rubbed her hand across his chest as she said this and talked into his ear in a warm breathy way.

He disappointed her as usual as he said, "What is your problem. I have work to do; it's how the bills get paid around here. Why the sudden interest in sex all the time. Wait until the weekend and then we can be together."

"You act like you are sixty years old sometimes. You are way to young to be such an old fart. Why don't you wake up?" Then she stomped upstairs, pissed off and frustrated.

She hoped that he would follow her upstairs, take her into his arms and make everything ok. She hoped that she could shake him loose from his screwed up view of work and personal time. She threw herself across her bed; laying there in the dark, quietly feeling her breath move in and out. Then she went to the window to see if William was there, and maybe he was doing something, something she was embarrassed to say that she wanted. She got to the window and looked over to his room. The light was on but after watching for a few minutes she realized that he was not home.

Lisa lay back upon her bed and just stared at the ceiling as it grew dark in her room. She was so depressed by her husband's lack of attention that she was not sure what she would do, or what she could do. She finally fell asleep at some point, awakening with a start in the morning, to a room filled with light. Her husband's side of the bed was barely rumpled, he had been there but not for long, and he was already gone again.

Lisa got out of bed and headed to the shower. She paused to look over at William's window and see if was there. She stood for several minutes, watching for him, but he was not there. She went into the shower, letting her clothes from the previous evening fall to the floor. Her nipples were rock hard, and she was thinking of nothing but big cocks. She wanted to see William's big hard cock in the worst way and she could feel herself getting wet at the thought of seeing his big cock and watching him fist it, or fuck his girl friend.

Lisa was horny as hell again and she slid her hand over her hard nipples, feeling the tingle in her clit as she pinched and pulled at them, making her nipples harder and longer. Her pussy was soaking wet and screaming for her to touch herself. She slipped a hand down between her legs and slowly inserted a long middle finger into her tight fuck hole. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as she penetrated herself, wanting to feel a big cock inside her cunt.

She turned off the shower; she wanted to get back to the internet to watch some more big cock videos. She wanted to think about how it would feel to touch, taste and take a big cock into her tight pussy.

She barely dried off, throwing a robe on her still wet body, her hair dripping down her back and she made her way down to her computer. She quickly re-entered the site she had found yesterday and then right on the front page something caught her eye. It was an ad for The House of Sex, apparently an outlet for pornography. What caught her eye was the area code of the phone number; it was the same as where she lived. It was in her town. She quickly did a search and found the address; the store was just a few miles away. She could feel the wetness flooding between her legs as she thought about buying a big dildo to fuck herself with. The ad pictured several big ones and showed a woman shoving it into her pussy. Lisa could feel her face grow hot as she thought about going to this store and buying a sex toy. She was just not that kind of person. Maybe she would just go look and then she could order one off of the internet, that way no one in the store would know her name.

Her need to masturbate momentarily forgotten she pushed herself back from the computer and went upstairs to get ready. She was so excited that she could hardly keep from touching herself but she wanted to wait, she wanted to feel the big dildo cock inside her before she gave into her lust. She dressed quickly doing her hair and makeup presentably but fast. She slipped on a short denim skirt, sandals and a tight white t-shirt. At the last minute she decided not to wear a bra so she could see her stiff nipples popped out nice and hard on her small breasts. The tight white t-shirt showed her nipples off nicely and she was so excited they were rock hard.

She drove quickly to where the store was located. She realized when she got there it was not a very nice part of town, and she began to feel her nerve cracking. It was one thing to do this at home in the privacy of her own house. Now she realized that she would be going into public and she could be seen by someone that she knew. She sat across from the store for a bit in her car working up her nerve and noticed that there were cars going in and coming out often so she would hardly stick out. She also noticed that the store had a discrete fenced lot that would not allow anyone from the street to see her once she was in the parking lot. Lisa figured at that point if she ran into someone that she knew inside the store they would both want to keep it quiet.

She parked her car and headed up to the windowless brick building. Open the door it was somewhat dim inside but not dark. There was a bored looking guy at the desk flipping through a people magazine and there were several other men who all looked her direction when she walked in. She instantly regretted the fact she had not worn a bra as she saw all of their eyes fasten onto her prominent nipples. She quickly ducked into the first aisle of movies and started to look around. The movies were organized by sexual genre and she was in the bondage area. She was stunned looking at the boxes of the movies. She had no idea that people did this. She could not imagine why a woman would allow herself to be tied up and then fucked by group of men. She moved quickly down this aisle and through the lesbian section. That area held no interest for her either as she had never been attracted to women. It seemed like the men liked it though as she had to scoot by three of them who were looking at the girl on girl movies. She crossed her arms across her chest as she did so covering her stiff nipples so they would not stare at her.

Then she entered the section of what she considered just normal sex and she started to look at the boxes more closely. All of the men had really big cocks so Lisa could feel herself getting soaked at the idea of it. She looked at several of the movies, but wanted to keep moving toward her goal which looked to be against the wall from what she could tell. The sex toys section was against the back wall and she felt weak at the knees as she looked at the long, thick dildos. Many of them had vibrators inside them also.

She looked at the rack of dildos for a while and then noticed that there was as sign saying private viewing booths off to the left down a dim hallway. She moved over closer to the hallway and heard the loud moans of sexual ecstasy coming from the row of doors that lined the hall. Lisa quickly realized that they must show movies behind the doors. She wondered briefly if anyone could go in the rooms, and how it worked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.