The Innocent Wife - Cover

The Innocent Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa had been a virgin when she was married and she had never really thought much about whether her sex life was better or worse than anyone else. That is about to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa had been a virgin when she was married and she had never really thought much about whether her sex life was better or worse than anyone else. At 28 years old she was a tall, thin, auburn haired beauty with bright brown eyes, shapely legs, a flat stomach and nice firm apple sized breasts capped with big pink nipples. She and her husband Ben were a normal suburban couple who had sex three or four times a month, mostly because that is all that Ben wanted. Ben was a lawyer with a fast track career who worked 70 hour weeks and made a lot of money. Enough money that Lisa did not have to work so she was home during the day in a big house. But he was tired most nights when he came home at 9:00pm or after.

The houses in their neighborhood were very close together, only ten feet separated the houses at the side. Lisa was in her bedroom which had a window on the side and as she was making the bed on day she happened to look out the window into a window on the neighbor's house. She froze as she took in a scene she could not imagine. The neighbors, Bob and Sarah Meyers were in their late forties and they had three children the youngest of which she was now peeping at. William was a freshman in college; he played football there and was a very handsome young man, right now he was naked and sporting the largest erection that Lisa had ever seen, not that she had seen too many in her innocent life. He was jacking off slowly as he watched what Lisa could only guess was a porn movie.

What really caught her eye was the size of William's cock; it was huge, almost twice as long as her husbands, and at least twice as thick around. The fat head swelled impressively, and it had a thickly veined shaft. He had his back to her as he watched the large screen TV with the movie of a pretty, big titted blond masturbating with fat object of some kind that must be a vibrator. The woman was pulling her nipples with one hand while she pressed the plastic vibrator against her clit and she was moaning and swearing incoherently as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. William was thrusting his hips forward and back, fucking both his hands with his massive cock. Lisa could not even imagine how she could fit such a monster inside her tight pussy as her husband's much smaller member seemed to fill her up just fine.

The woman on the TV screen was yelling that she was cumming, and she pressed the vibrator against her clit as she screamed in pleasure. William was right with her and as Lisa watched he grabbed the fat head of his cock and started to squeeze it just as it erupted in a huge geyser of cum. Lisa's husband always ejaculated inside of her so she had never actually seen a man ejaculate before and she was amazed as William's cock shot out stream after stream of white jizz. It coated the glass coffee table in front of him, and dripped down his clenched fist.

Lisa realized that her own clit felt all tingly and that her big nipples were fully erect and sticking out through her thin bra and t-shirt. She did not need much of a bra as her breasts were small and very firm, so her nipples popped out easily through the thin fabric of her bra. She brushed her nipple with her hand and she could feel the pleasure ripple through her body, centered on her clit. She realized that she felt wet between her legs, and that her heart was beating very fast.

She looked back over to where William was and saw that he had sat down on the couch, and continued to watch the TV. The big titted blond had been joined by a dark haired man with a massive erection. The blonde was sucking on his huge cock, her mouth barely fitting over the fat head of the porn star's cock. Lisa had never sucked a cock before and she realized that it turned her on to think about doing it. Her husband had never asked her to, and she was too shy to try it on her own. As she looked back to William he was slowly pumping his own cock as he watch the TV and Lisa noticed that his cock had lost some of its size and hardness, but as he slowly pumped it with his hand it quickly swelled back to full erection.

Almost without thinking Lisa slid her hand down the front of her sweatpants and inside her white panties. Her probing finger found her had clit and she almost moaned with pleasure as she started to masturbate. Lisa only masturbated once or twice a month, usually in the shower with the hot water spraying her erect nipples, and that was the only way she had ever reached orgasm. She hand never had a climax from her husband fucking her, and she could only get off when she stroked her clit with her hand. Her husband did not like it when she rubbed her clit while he fucked her, he felt like his cock should be able to do the job, so Lisa faked her orgasms with him to make him happy.

Lisa could tell that she was going to reach orgasm quickly. Her clit was a hard little nub and her pussy was soaked, her fingers were coated with her wetness and her fingers slid easily over her clit. She moved her other hand up and under her bra so she could pull her erect nipple. Her nipples had always been sensitive and it only made her excitement grow as she pulled and twisted the thick tip of her right nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.