The Jonard Genetic Material Collection Center - Cover

The Jonard Genetic Material Collection Center

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was hard up for some cash and an ad on a bulletin board at school caught my attention, men needed to donate genetic material for research purposes. Well I thought to myself that I could certainly spare a little genetic material, a cheek swab, or snip of skin or something, so I called the number...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   School  

"Hmmm," she says to me after a moment. "That is a problem. Well if you would like to continue this you need to rest for a bit. How about I give you 30 minutes of relaxation therapy in our quiet room and then see if you are ready to perform again. You are getting paid by the hour so it will not affect how much you are paid" She buttoned up her lab coat as she talked to me putting her substantial tits back under wraps. I noticed she did not put her bra back on, and her long, stiff nipples poked out nice and stiff even through the lab coat.

"Couldn't I just come back tomorrow, or in a few days? I guarantee you that I will give you a better quantity of jizz with a couple of days off. I am pretty tired," I said to her with a big yawn.

"Umm, no we need to continue tonight. I will only pay for what you produce tonight. Now let me take you to the relaxation room and than we can talk further. Ok? Are you thirsty? Maybe some water?"

"Alright I will give it a try. I can use the dough, and yeah, now that you mention it I am a bit thirsty."

She lead me to a room with a big king size bed in it. There was soft relaxing music playing and she urged me to lie down in the center of the bed. She returned a few moments later with a big cup of water.

"Now drink this down and lay back for a bit. I will get you in a half an hour and we can continue our session."

I looked at her tits again straining against her lab coat and realized that in thirty minutes I would be ready to go again. Sure come and get me and we can take up where we left off. I had visions of her letting me fuck her and I was actually getting into the idea of providing her some additional samples. I kicked off my shoes and lay back on the bed. She turned out the lights and I closed my eyes to the gentle sounds of the ocean, and other beach sounds.

The next thing that I remembered was that I was fucking her. I could see her under me, her legs were up on my shoulders and I was pounding her with my hard cock, in and out of her tight pussy. She was saying to me, "Now let me take the sample when it is time. You have to remember to pull out and let me collect your sperm."

I said back to her dreamily, "Yeah don't worry I am in perfect control." Then suddenly I wasn't I could feel that I was cumming inside of her almost before I realized. I was shooting and shooting huge amounts of cum. I pulled out of her and my cock continued to squirt cum in long ropy strings coating her face and tits. "I can't stop cumming I moaned to her. It feels so good and I can't stop."

Suddenly I awoke with a start and realized that I had been dreaming. The room was almost pitch black, and my cock was rock hard, the result of my sexy dream no doubt. I went to move and realized something else. I was bound up tight. I had been trapped and bound so I could not move my arms or legs. There ropes leading from my arms and legs to the posts of the bed, and I was strapped down across the chest and hips.

"What the fuck is going on, I yelled out. "Hey, Dr. Jones I am stuck. What the hell are you doing?"

Just then the door opened a crack and the lights came up to about 50% or so. Dr. Jones walked into the room, naked except for stockings, garters and very tall high heeled black pumps. "Ohh, you were thinking about starting without me were you? You know that I have to be here to finish the collecting of the samples. You are a naughty patient."

"Hey I just want to go. I am ready to get the fuck out of here. This is not funny just let me go and we can call it a night."

She walked up closer to me and grasped my rock hard cock, pumping me with her hand as she answered me, "Hmm, I don't think so. I think you have been holding out on me. I think that you have a lot more cum to give me."

I was really getting pissed now, "You stupid fucking bitch, let me go right now! You are fucking kidnapping me. I will call the cops. Fuck that feels good..." Then I let out a loud moan of pleasure. She was good with her hand.

"Are you sure you want me to let you go. Maybe I will even let you fuck me. Would you like to fuck me? I am told that my pussy is very tight."

I was gasping for breath; my cock was running the show, not my brain, under her steady hand pumping my thick hard shaft. My cock felt so hard, it felt bigger than ever before. I only wanted to have her keep going. "Fuck, yes keep it up. I want to fuck you. Fuck me with your tight pussy."

"Mmmm, I thought so," she said back to me. Then she let go of my cock and stood back from me and stripped off her lab coat. She was dressed in pair of white low cut panties. I could see a wet spot at her crotch. She was wearing stockings and garters to go with her black pumps. Apparently she was getting more than a little excited by what was going on. Her big nipples were getting darker as she grew more excited and her nipples were just begging for me to suck them. They were nice and stiff and I could hardly bear the frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.