Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 34: Popping the Cork

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34: Popping the Cork - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

"Do you not like large breasts? You seemed to enjoy sucking on me and touching me." Yvonne asked with her head cocked to the side.

I shook myself, chasing away the feeling of dread creeping up my spine. She wasn't going to become hysterical due to the changes, but she didn't even know about them. If I lost control she might too, and then there would be more problems. "No, it's nothing like that. I do like big breasts and yours are beautiful..." She stepped up and put her fingers to my lips, interrupting me.

"Stop. Don't say it. You are having second thoughts about me, because I want things your other women don't."

It was my turn to interrupt. "Wrong. I am not having second thoughts about you." I shook my head. It wasn't her I was having a problem with, it was me. My desires were turning me into something I didn't want to be and all the others were a victim to it. I held her hand. "You like what you like, just like I do. I can't ask you not to want what your body tells you feels good. You and I share something wonderful and currently this is something special between the two of us. You're right about the others not asking for it, but just because they haven't asked for it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it."

She smiled at the part of our finale being special between the two of us. It was and that was something considering the number of different tastes the others had.

However, she was blissfully unaware of her changes. My alteration of her body acted on her like Renée's shape shifting affected others that knew her. Yvonne thought she always had those incredible curves, but reality had not changed to match that belief. I even knew a way to help her see the truth.

I stepped out of the tub and she followed, holding my hand. We grabbed towels and dried off. There was some kissing but I was too focused to let her goad me into another round of orgasmic delight. Our clothes had been piled in a corner as we undressed each other before the shower, so I didn't have to search the bathroom for it. I picked up her bra and held it out to her.

She looked at it and shook her head, "I have a clean one in my bag." She sidled up to me, "Would you mind getting my bag?" Her hand ran up my thigh and back over my ass cheek. She gave it a gentle squeeze and I appreciated that she didn't try going between us. After a bit of tongue, I left the bathroom just as my front door opened.

I froze. There was laughter coming from the other side and my brief hesitation was noted.

Erin, Nadia, Chloe, Renée and Tabitha all trailed in from the heat. They stood in the entry looking at me in my towel. I registered various desires and even questions. Yvonne hadn't covered herself because we were alone, but I was certain she was pulling a towel around her new curves. I reached out to each of those links, assuring them everything was okay, that one of our members had joined us. Any tension eased, but the lusts that had been triggered diminished only slightly. They would have to be taken care of.

I retrieved Yvonne's bag and closed us in the bathroom again.

"I recognized them from your memories, but I don't know any of them. How will they react to me?" Yvonne had handled the situation eloquently.

"They already know you. You already know them."

She looked at me, "How?"

"Think back to your dreams last night. Remember a pile of writhing bodies that you were involved in?"

The dawning was obvious, "You mean ... All of them? They were all in the dream, too? How?" A touch of natural blush flushed her cheeks. She had enjoyed herself just as much as everyone else. If it hadn't been for my charm, she wouldn't have been in the dream.

I let out a tired sigh. "Me. I'm the reason we're all together. These abilities of mine have bound each of you to me and through me to each other."

"So they're not going to be upset that you and I have been together?"

"No. None of them."

She visibly relaxed. I moved around her and picked up my shorts and shirt. Yvonne watched as I pulled my shorts back on but she hadn't made a move for her bag.

"You should get dressed." The instant I said it, I realized that she had been suffering from the same visual enrapture that I suffered for the sight of well displayed large breasts. She shook herself from the daze and turned away to blush. I could see it in the mirror. I already had my shorts on so it wasn't just my manhood that had captured her sight. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her from behind. She leaned into me, her embarrassment fading quickly.

I leaned down and put my face next to hers. Looking in the mirror I saw her face, but next to it the reflection of my own made me realize that my changes were continuing. In my face those changes were very subtle, but after sixty hours since Renée and I first had sex, they were far more apparent. None of my girls had noticed the change in the size of my equipment or my reduced waistline, but even I hadn't noticed my facial changes. It was even more frightening to see the physical differences so stark under the vanity lights. My eyes and hair were still the brown I always had, and my face was still mine, but there were minute differences that had nothing to do with puberty or becoming a man.

I didn't let Yvonne see my shock. She was dealing with being one of my women and that was plenty. She was going to go with the rest of us to meet some unknown group that seemed to think I was important enough to have sent not only an invitation for the meeting, but to also send a gift for that meeting. I would have to ask what the others thought, because they would have found the collars by now.

Turning in my arms, Yvonne looked into my eyes. "What is wrong? You were with me for a moment and now you seem lost in thought."

"I'm worried about things, about you, about the Users, about the others."

"The Users, yes. I remember them. I think we should all worry about them, but why are you worried about me?"

I let out a sigh. I couldn't explain it to her, her modified memories wouldn't accept anything I said. She would have to figure it out. Then we could talk about why I was worried about her. "Get dressed, and you'll know."

Before she could say anything else, I pressed my lips to hers. I held her to me and let her know how much I cared for her through our link. She melted into my embrace and I let her explore me with her tongue again, but I couldn't let us start getting heated up again. I could feel the others eager to ask questions, and I needed to let them know my thoughts.

I slipped from our kiss with a tender smile. She matched it and I could feel that goodness and rightness through her. She turned to get her clothes on and I stepped out of the bathroom.

The others were gathered around the table, looking over the bag, the collars, the computer and the note.

Erin was the first one to make her opinion clear, "We are so not wearing collars."

I smiled because I expected that from her. "I agree. You're not my subjects to boss around and make bow to my every whim." Erin gave a nod of approval, firm. The rest looked a touch relieved.

Chloe was the only exception, "I don't mind." She said softly but everyone heard it.

The look of almost disgust crossing Erin's face was enough for me to intervene. "You can have one if you want, but the rule stands. No one does anything they don't want to. If the rest of you don't want to wear the collars, you don't have to, but Chloe..." I turned to her to meet her eyes, " ... if you do wear this, make it part of an outfit. Don't make it stand out as something that doesn't belong. I don't mind if you want to wear it, it's your choice. I ask you to do it that way only because you would be the only one. It would look like you were the pet of the group. We are all equal and have a voice of opinion that counts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.