Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 22: Cause and Effect

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Cause and Effect - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

"Before I got the program, I had a weight problem. Remember, I told you I didn't date at all while I was in high school? Well, that's why. Even in a school with a graduating class of over two-hundred and fifty students, no one would go out with me. And don't think that I didn't try, because I asked guys out too. Most of them were kind enough to let me down gently, but it still hurt because no matter how much dieting, no matter how much exercise I got, I couldn't lose enough."

"My family threw a graduation party for me when I finished high school. Among all the gifts was that laptop. My Dad bought himself a new one and I got his hand-me-down, because they knew I would need it for school. Later that same day I found a CDR disk in the drive labeled "Master PC."

"I ran it wondering what it was. At first I thought it was some kind of make-over game and I spent a couple of hours making changes to myself." She grinned, apparently thinking back to that day, "Imagine my surprise when I realized the changes really happened. I spent that entire weekend in my room tweaking and modifying myself until I was what I thought I should look like."

"Wow! What did your parents think?" I asked.

"Well, that's the weird part of the story. My Mom came in worried about me because I hadn't come down for food or anything in almost forty-eight hours. When she saw me, I almost panicked, but she was calm and got me to quiet down. She told me a story that I didn't think had anything to do with the program, but like you, I sat and listened while she told it."

I squirmed a bit. "I doubt you two lay together on a couch like this." We were completely devoid of clothing and my softened cock was nestled between her incredible thighs.

"True, but we talked calmly nonetheless. She told me about a trip to a doctor to have liposuction done because she had been so over-weight when she was younger. I couldn't understand at the time why she thought she was fat, but it was before I was born. All I had ever known was my beautiful, thin mother. Well, it turned out that the doctor had used the program on her to reduce her weight instead of surgery. When she figured out that he had adjusted her to take on the desired look her lover, my Dad, wanted, she went back to the doctor demanding an explanation. Not only did he confess the truth to her, but he gave her a copy of the program. I think he gave it to her so she could change herself back if she wanted, but she enjoyed the extra attention she got from Dad. It was that extra attention that brought about my birth.

"Well, she kept the disk but put it away. She wasn't upset with the doctor for making the change; he actually took the initiative to help their marriage along. He probably knew the statistics of failed marriages after such changes and wanted to help hers. I, for one, am glad he did what he did."

I hugged her waist, "So am I."

She smiled gently and continued her story. "Well, it was my Mom who put the disk in the computer. I think it was the same disk the doctor had given her. She had decided that since she wasn't going to use it, she would give it to me. I had calmed down by the end of her story to ask a very child-like question of her: 'So you don't mind the changes I've made?' She smiled and told me how beautiful I would always be to her, no matter what I looked like. Sappy, I know."

"Does your Dad know about any of this?"

"He acted like I hadn't changed at all. I think Mom may have had something to do with it, but I've never had the heart to find out."

"Alright, you had the program and made changes to yourself. Didn't your new appearance draw a lot of attention from guys?"

Renée chuckled. "Yes, but not like you. I just looked better, more attractive. It started off as really fun. I was getting attention I never had before. I got help in stores; guys would let me go before them in line; all kinds of stuff. I knew what they wanted. It was something I was eager to try and I could literally pick any guy I wanted and probably have him. But I played it smart. I didn't pick just anyone, and I didn't leave myself unprotected. I gave myself immunity from disease, viruses and every other known way of contracting something through sex. I even gave myself birth control. I could actually enjoy the feel of a real-flesh cock and not worry about the consequences."

"How did you convince the guys you were with that you couldn't get pregnant? Some guys are really terrified of ending up attached because of it."

"Well, that was easy. I told them that I lost my ovaries to cysts, just like I told you. I looked up a good excuse on the internet. Medical excuses are always the best. Anyway, I started dating guys and the sex was great, but I noticed that my body kept changing. I thought something may have been wrong with the program and when I went to look, there was some funny code where I had made the changes. I had noticed how my body adjusted to what the guy I was attracted to wanted, and I would understand what he liked in bed and it was weird at first, but fun. I actually enjoyed a lot of it, but my adjusting to what those men wanted didn't change who they were. Some only wanted the sex and then never called back. Some thought that I belonged to them and tried to truly possess me."

I squirmed at that statement. I felt possessive of her as well as six others. It may have been wrong to feel that way, but I did. Apparently Renée noticed my nervousness, "It was different with them. They thought of me like a piece of furniture."

"I don't," I said in self-defense.

She nodded. "I know. You're worried about how I feel. They didn't care." She touched my cheek softly, soothing away my concern. "If I think you're being wrong with me, in that way, I'll let you know. Okay?"

I nodded. I needed her assurance that if I started acting like a true jerk, she would tell me. Hell, I hoped she beat it out of me if it occurred.

"Anyway, it was during that time of dating that I noticed my shape-shifting. Like your charm, it came naturally and I didn't have any control over it. If I broke up with someone, my body would shift back to what I had set in the program, but if I started dating someone else and found them attractive, it would become active again and I would become their bedroom angel or demon, depending on what they enjoyed behind closed doors."

My expression must have shown my confusion about the demon statement, because she said, "Some of them liked pain, and I wasn't into that. Not giving or taking. As soon as I figured out that they wanted to play that way, I was gone. It didn't matter that I had shifted to meet what they wanted; I still had a mind of my own."

Her story reminded me of the night we met. "Did you go through any changes for me?"

Her eyes sparkled and she nodded in short rapid movements, "Yes, I did, but not a lot. The only change I went through for you were my breasts. I think it was because you already liked what you saw, and it was only my tits you thought needed changing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.