Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 14: The Game of Love

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Game of Love - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

As I stepped up to the counter, the young woman looked my way and smiled. Her long brown hair was tucked behind one ear, but the rest curtained around her very pretty face. She half hid behind her hair and I could tell that she was more than a little shy. When dealing with one customer after another, one would think she wouldn't be that way after working there for a while, but maybe the shyness was due to something else? Maybe she was being bashful because it was me that was approaching?

I noticed her name tag, Yvonne.

I was already nervous about trying anything like what Renée thought I should. It didn't seem likely that any woman would turn me down, but hadn't I just considered the difference between thinking about something and actually doing it? Many of the looks I had gotten suggested actions would have happened if I gave even the slightest encouragement, but how many were a tease? How many would look and give off such suggestible expressions but not go through with it even if the opportunity were made clear? Maybe it wasn't about what I would do. Maybe it was about what they would do.

Looking up into her eyes I asked, "Yvonne, do you have a viewing booth available? There're a few new movies that I've been interested in." I relaxed and kept my face friendly, trying to hide my crawling nerves.

She nodded hastily and her hair bobbed with the movement.

"Can you show me... ?" I left the question hanging. Letting her assume what I wanted.

She looked over toward a row of videos, "Joey, I'm going to setup one of the booths for a customer. Watch the counter, please." I was surprised by her accent. It wasn't a southern drawl that I had heard so much over the last few days, but completely foreign. Maybe German or possibly Russian? I could find out.

Looking around to where Yvonne had when she made her request, I saw a squat guy straighten up from putting away movies. He walked toward the counter nodding. When I turned back to Yvonne, she had already stepped from behind the counter. She stepped down and smiled at me over her shoulder. For that instant, all I could see was the radiance in her glowing face. The rest of her body would be a bonus if I was actually winning that smile without trying.

She led the way and I followed. Her hair gleamed in the florescent lighting and bounced just above the waist of her jeans as she walked. Since her bright smile wasn't aimed at me, I took the opportunity to look over the rest of her. The length of her hair covered the polo-style shirt she was required to wear while working in the video store. It wasn't flattering to her upper body, but then again, it wasn't meant to be. The jeans she wore however fit snugly against her thighs and bottom. They weren't skin tight, but they definitely gave off the impression of her alluring shape. Comfortable tennis shoes completed the neutral ensemble.

My gaze drifted back up to the sway of her hips. The compulsion to touch her sharpened. I didn't understand how I could want sex again after the events of the previous day and that morning, but the desire was there. The thought of just touching her started getting me revved up and I was reminded once again of the dangers of my clothing.

A door at the back of the store led to a hallway. There were several doorways covered by curtains. She pulled one open and stepped inside. When I looked in, she was bent over messing with the controls on the viewer rather than squatted. The sight of her posterior was greatly enhanced by her pose. Her jeans conformed to her shape tightly and I admired the view until she finished and looked back at me. She still had her rear-end pointed right at me as her eyes found mine.

I looked at her rear, then looked at her eyes and smiled appreciatively. She smiled back with a touch of blush. She was a bit shy but intentionally gave me a show. I understood the idea of looking but not touching, and I didn't want to scare her off. So, yes, I was confused.

Looking around the booth I realized I would have to either brush past her or wait for her to exit to reach the only seat present. The booth was just big enough to fit the chair and the stand. If two people were comfortable with each other then it would be an intimate setting.

Renée's idea was for me to make the moves and see how far I could get. So, I decided to try.

As I stepped in, Yvonne moved to put herself in my way. She wanted the contact. I grinned wider at the thought. She was reacting much like the other patrons I had just been complaining about to Renée. Why wasn't I surprised? I didn't know, but somehow it seemed okay, even welcome. She hadn't come after me. She let me be the advancer. In fact, she was helping the situation along. I doubt that she had heard my conversation with Renée, but all the same Yvonne was acting as if she knew why I asked her back there.

Giving in to what she wanted and the game itself, I moved forward. My semi-hard log rubbed against her bottom as I squeezed past to sit in the chair. She bit at her lip and her eyes widened for an instant at the contact. Maybe she could tell what I was packing and I wasn't even fully up yet.

The seat was a red vinyl wing that had seen better days. It turned out to be wider than I needed. Probably for customers that required larger seats to hold up their portly backsides.

I sat comfortably, leaning to one side leaving a portion of the seat available - just in case.

The viewer came up with another screen and she entered the code it requested. She looked back at me, her heart shaped hips still in the air. "Go ahead and close the curtain," she said softly.

Yvonne remained in position, bent at the waist. I couldn't reach the curtain without touching her. She wanted to feel me again and I obliged. When I passed the third time to get back to the chair, she actually pressed back against me. I knew she could tell what I had in my shorts and she was enjoying touching me, even if it was through our clothing. A brief idea flashed through my mind: just grabbing her hips and rubbing against her. Again, control was maintained as I passed her.

When I sat down again, she turned around and stood there looking at me, all the shyness seemed to be gone. I scrunched over and offered what little of the seat I could. There wasn't a lot of room for the two of us, but she accepted anyway. I put my arm across the back of the seat, and she just pressed right up against me. I couldn't believe how direct she was being. First Renée, then Erin and Nadia, and now Yvonne of the eastern European accent felt no hesitation getting comfortable quickly against my body.

The question that had plagued me over the last two days continued to dominate my way of thinking: What was I doing or saying that attracted them to me? I couldn't say I was disgusting, too many women had been looking at me with too many levels of curiosity and lust. I was drawing them all without trying and I couldn't pinpoint what the compulsion was.

Having Yvonne cuddle up to me in the suddenly small chair gave me a rush, and in more ways than one. I adjusted my legs for the change in blood pressure in an attempt to be comfortable without exposing myself. Fate, however, seemed to want things to move a bit faster.

Three things happened at the same time: I felt the tell-tale signs that my hardening boner had just been released from my very short shorts, the viewer began playing a theatrical presentation of some new movie I could care less about, and Yvonne let out a short if stifled cry of surprise. Apparently, I wasn't the only one to notice my erection. I looked to Yvonne, who was looking at my lap, or more importantly, what was sticking out from my lap.

She was tentative at first, reaching out, but when I felt her hands caress the hot skin of my very hard cock it jumped for more attention. The look in her eyes was that of astonishment, but the way she was licking her lips suggested a need that was rooted between her legs.

Her eyes found mine and I already knew what she was going to ask. I just nodded my head and she accepted without hesitation.

Yvonne slipped out of the seat and pushed my legs apart. Squatting in front of me she held up my throbbing poker and began running her tongue up and down the length. I watched as she closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of my arousal. I didn't notice anything myself, but she seemed to enjoy it deeply. Her eyes became feral as she opened wide and began pressing me toward her throat. The wet, warm feel of her mouth was welcome and I relaxed even more as she drooled and lapped at my engorged friend. The lower portion of my cock that her lips couldn't reach received a good coating from her salacious tongue and the gentle ministrations of her hands.

Watching the vixen work to bring me toward a quick climax, I wondered how I was supposed to get her undergarments. I reached out and slid my hands along the sides of her face, pushing her hair back. She didn't give up her desire and seemed to take my touching her as sign of how much I was enjoying her attention. The feel of her soft and wet manipulations of my phallus did feel good, but I was after something more.

I let my hands slide down to her neck and the exposed area of her upper chest. Touching her skin felt good and right in a way I couldn't explain, but with the way she slurped and lavished over my full arousal only distracted my thoughts of why touching her felt right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.