Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 4: The Dream

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Dream - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

After watching Renée drive away, I turned back to the dorm. Replaying the night's events over and over again, I made my way back to my room. The feel of her skin, the way she smiled at me and the unbelievable way she totally had her way with me all made me smile. I could still smell her scent lightly on my hands, and it gave me another charge.

Once in my room, I got undressed and climbed into bed. For a few minutes I relived portions of the night in my mind. The feel of Renée's body pressed to mine, her lust overwhelming me, her hips crashing into mine over and over again as we joined: it all gave me another rise. I turned over with a smile on my face and closed my eyes. As I drifted off to sleep, those thoughts became jumbled into my usual scrambled dreams.

My dreams were never that unusual, but they were fairly detailed. I'd always been able to remember most of my dreams. Like most people, I'd dreamed about various things that concerned me or had my full attention. I'd also experienced the ability to use my hearing and touch in my dreams. Those additional senses didn't always come into play, and there were dreams in which I was glad they didn't. In some of my dreams I even had a margin of control over the sequence, but that night's dream was different.

I had never had a wet dream as I had heard of. The closest thing to one had been seeing a naked woman but never anything more. Among the jumbled images and actions my brain created to entertain me, Renée appeared. As she drew closer, all other imagery faded from view and every magnificent detail of her gloriously nude body became clearer. Her smooth feet and manicured toes padded her along. Her ankles flared up to her strong calves. Her long legs showed off muscles shaped from years in a gym or on a dance floor. Her hips swayed with her steps. Her slim waist and tummy defined her hourglass figure. Her enormous breasts swayed with the effortless movement of her body. Her areolas were swollen and solid pink. Her nipples stood proudly from her, begging to be touched. Her hair flowed around her in long golden waves. Her moist red lips puckered and spread out in a smile. Her nostrils flared as if she could smell my arousal in the air. And her eyes were as dazzling as if the sun itself were set in those orbs.

The incredible detail in which I saw her sparked my arousal and for a heartbeat I wondered how I was able to see her with such clarity. I could almost swear she was real. By the time I finished taking in her appearance, Renée had stepped up to me and pressed her soft, pliable breasts to my chest and upper abdomen. Her skin was warm to the touch, tanned gold, smooth and soft. It electrified me just as it had during our bathroom encounter. I also detected her scent again, lovely and sweet. I'd never been able to smell anything in my dreams, but I didn't worry about it.

Wrapping my arms around her, I held her close. She reciprocated and we kissed. I not only felt her tongue invade my mouth, but the wetness of her saliva and the detail of her teeth. Her hot breath caressed my cheek when she exhaled through her nose and her hands roamed over my nude form.

I responded quickly to those sensations and within seconds Renée was pulling from our kiss to look down. I didn't hear her say anything so much as know that she was happy with my excitement as she knelt and stimulated me with her tongue. I'd felt things with my hands and feet in previous dreams but the sensations of her actions sent shivers throughout my body. I watched in fascination as she opened her mouth wider and took me between her lips. She caressed me with her lavish kisser, and then pulled me closer, pushing her mouth further onto my member. I shuddered as her lips touched the skin along my base and her nose nudged the hair just above.

She began to hum a lovely tune that was not only pleasing to my ears but to my body as well. Her tongue danced to the tune, sending thrills through me that begged for my release. I could feel how the vibrations of her throat along with the movement of her tongue caused a crescendo in me. My entire length was being pleasured and it traveled into my core and down to my sac. My scrotum and testicles rejoiced as a result of her applications but I knew she wanted me to hold on. Her song faded and she pulled away. I regained some control and as I slithered from her oral embrace, I noticed a difference. I wasn't sure what it was but I didn't get the chance to check either.

Renée pulled me into her mouth again. Having never had sex before my encounter with her, I would never have known what the new sensation was. As Renée's lips pressed to the base of my crotch again, tightness pressed in on my tip. Renée began her tune again and her tongue moved about excitedly. I returned to being saturated with the sexual bliss of her attention only to have the added pressure increase how good all of it felt. I tried to hold on because I knew she wanted to build me up a lot more. I gripped her head and we both understood that I had reached my peak. I threw my head back and gently held hers in place as I released into her willing mouth.

I could feel the heat of my release race up from my sac, through my core and down my length into her waiting mouth. As deeply as she held me, my seed washed down the back of her throat. Reflexively she swallowed and the movement only added to my body's responses. I felt myself convulse with each shot and I held her head in place not only to keep upright but because she begged me to.

When my orgasm subsided, I looked up. I felt like I was lying in my bed, but Renée was there. I knew it was still a dream but to have an orgasm like that and not wake up? Renée still had her lips planted at the core of my root and as I looked down, she started her withdrawal.

I saw my engorged penis slip from her mouth and lips. Her gentle hand wrapped around me and I realized what the change was: I'd grown. Not only was my manhood longer, but thicker too. I wondered how it had happened but the feel of her touch and the knowledge that the encounter was a dream let my concern slip away. I was happy to be bigger and apparently more sensitive. There was also the understanding that I could give Renée more with my new size. I could penetrate her deeper and give her larger amounts of my fluids. The chain of thoughts made me even happier, simply because I would please her more.

Somehow, I knew Renée was happy with my pleasure too. We shared the understanding of my reactive joy. There was also the fact that my explosion in her mouth made her even more excited and though she hadn't said a word, I understood as if she had. She smiled at me as she stroked me, keeping my excitement wound up. She looked at my keyed-up genitals like an artist looking over a piece she had just finished. I could tell through her touch, through the air, through seemingly everything that she wanted more, much more. I only partially understood the 'more' though. More sex was easy enough; we had just started, but it was something else. She wanted more of me as if my already larger state wasn't quite what she really desired. My confusion about it subsided as she looked back up into my eyes. Then she got up on all fours and started to crawl up to me.

Her movement was slow, like a big cat creeping up on its prey. Her body held a power I couldn't understand. Her skin vibrated with it but not on such a scale to feel. It was deep, along with her need for me. I watched her move and knew she would have me many times. My body felt her move too as her suspended breasts slid up my thighs and then caressed the entirety of my crotch. The excitement of having her chest on me caused an involuntary thrust of my hips and she stopped.

She settled down between my legs again with her breasts molding to me. Adjusting the way she laid on me, she surrounding my member with her enormous bust and creating the most exquisite tunnel I could imagine. She watched my face and eyes as she stroked me toward rapture.

With all of my excitement and the realization that I really liked it, I started thrusting. I closed my eyes wishing I could ride her tits to another climax and just as quickly we were there. I straddled her torso and she squeezed her basketball-sized breasts together. I reached for her bountiful boobs, running my thumbs over her inflated nipples while pulling them into my crazed thrusts. The excitement of holding her womanly bosom in my hands was exceeded only by the marvelous sensation of sliding my shaft between them. Her warm body sliding along my thighs, butt and sac only amplified the sensation to a much greater degree.

The physical contact wasn't my only pleasure either. Watching the movement of our play, I noticed that her size kept me completely engulfed; my tip barely peeked through the top of her cleavage. Her eyes watched me celebrate the bliss of what could become my favorite sexual activity. Occasionally I noticed her tongue reach out to meet my madly pumping phallus, supplying it with lubrication so my ecstatic humping could continue. I thought I heard her moaning encouragement to bathe her with a full load of my spending. She had enjoyed the taste of my previous offering and wanted to lick it a new dose from her own tits.

Her need for me built just as much as my impending explosion. I knew she wanted it, and she wanted a lot of it. All I had to do was keep going, keep building, and continue my onslaught on her beautifully huge, soft and sexually enticing tits. I had given her a good appetizer before, but the up and coming load should be so much more. She wanted to feel me cover the entirety of her breast flesh with my love fluids so she could show me just how much she enjoyed my flavor, texture and creaminess. She wanted to roll it around in her mouth like fine wine and drink it down like a dehydrated victim of the desert. I held onto her, pumping and thrusting. I could feel the soft pliability of her breasts as they conformed to me willingly. The thoughts of how she wanted to drink up my spending flowed through me continuously and my own delirious attempts to hold on longer finally failed.

My initial explosion shot over her head missing her entirely, but the following spray of juice found its mark on her nipples and spread across her expansive chest. By the time I finished spilling, her breasts were covered with my thick white seed. I sat back breathless, yet ecstatic that I had been able to provide what she asked for. The show that followed kept me from losing any hardness at all as Renée extended her tongue and lapped up my offering. Her eyes stayed on me as I watched her. I knew she enjoyed having me watch her and it would always be my pleasure to gaze at her body in the longing way that told her how deeply I wanted her.

By the time she finished cleaning herself and even sucked on her own nipples to excite them further, I was ready for more. I couldn't understand how, because whenever I had handled myself before, I had always been worn out after a single completion. There in the dream, though, I had shot off twice and wanted more. I slid back and knelt between her legs. Lifting them up and together, I examined the infinite detail of her skin. The heat of her body told me she was real. The feel of her touch confirmed it, but my own resistance to the possibility was all that kept up my suspension of disbelief. I knew it was a dream. I was sleeping happily and enjoying the company of a woman I would want in all the same ways.

I ran my face along her calves and allowed her tanned and shapely legs to part. Letting them go to rest on either side of me, I found Renée reaching for my very hard and very ready phallus. She groped at me and pulled me forward. Spreading her legs wide, she aimed my bigger pole toward her steaming entrance. As my tip touched her full lips, I could feel how much her furnace was burning for me. I pulled her open and there was no further hesitation wasted on what we both wanted.

I pressed into her without holding back. She wanted me to pummel her sex with my hard rod and I wasn't about to disagree. Once I was fully in her I pulled away and began burning my abdomen with the earnest effort of drilling into her. I pushed and pulled, ground and teased at her only to get both of us wound up with desire vibrating so intently at our point of connection that it caused us to increase not only the speed of our pace, but the strength and depth of our mating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.