Watching Ann Masturbate - Cover

Watching Ann Masturbate

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mark watches his sister masturbate and then she spies upon him one day. What happens from there fulfills both of their voyeur fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   School  

Ann was so horny she could hardly stand it. Her date had canceled that night, and she had been looking forward to a good, hard fucking. She had been lying on her bed fantasizing about Bill's big cock ramming into her when he called. Her nipples were hard and tight in her frustration, and she reached up to rub and pinch them through the tight turtleneck that she was wearing. Her big nipples poked out stiff and hard, and she could feel her cunt become slippery as she teased her nipples.

Mark could not believe what he was seeing as he stopped at his sister's door. She was lying on her bed with her eyes closed rubbing her big tits. As he watched she pulled up her shirt, and unclasped her front hook bra freeing her massive melons. Her big brown nipples stuck up fully erect and she pulled and twisted them as Mark watched. His cock was rock hard, and he unzipped his pants so he could stroke his hard member. As Mark watched she slid her hand down across her hard belly in down the front of her pants. He could see her stroke her hot, wet pussy. Her long finger slid down her wet slit, and she moaned as she thrust her finger into her cunt hole. She pumped her pussy with her finger as she continued to pull her hard, brown nipples.

Mark could not believe how big his sister's nipples were. She had huge tits, bigger and firmer than any he had seen in any fuck book before. He pumped his cock harder, his rigid erection growing slick with pre-cum as he pumped himself. He cupped his balls, and fucked his fist harder as he watched his sister use her thumb to rub her clit while she continued to fuck herself with her long index finger. Mark could tell that she was nearing climax, her nipples were hugely engorged, and she was gasping as she masturbated. He held off his own climax waiting for her to bring herself off.

Ann was right on the edge of climax, she stroked her fat clit with her thumb as she pumped her fuck hole with her finger. She could imagine Bill's big cock ramming home, and her vision of him on top of her, discharging his big load in her cunt, is what she thought of while she climaxed. She shoved her finger deep, and pressed her thumb hard against her clit, while she twisted her fat nipple. She could feel the juice run from her cunt as she moaned in orgasm.

Mark pumped his load out onto the floor as he watched his sister climax. His eyes were fixed on her big fat nipples as she pulled and twisted them. His hard cock spewed long streams of cum onto the carpet in the hall. He had to stifle his moans, hoping she would not hear him.

Several days later when Ann first walked into the house she did not think anyone was home until she heard talking coming from her brother's bedroom. She was about to say something when she heard her brother say, "Yeah, suck my big cock till I spurt cum on your face."

Ann crept down the hall and peaked into her brother's room. He was standing naked over his bed jacking off. His cock stood hard and rigid, and was slick with some lubricant. He was working his hand up and down his pole, squeezing the swollen head with every stroke. Ann could see his bed covered with pictures torn from pornographic magazines. He was looking at a picture of a blond with big tits sucking on a hard cock. Mark said, "Oh yeah bitch, suck my dick like that some more. Make me shoot my wad all over you."

As Ann watched he began to ejaculate, the long streams of cum shooting from the tip of his cock and splattering the picture of the blonde giving a blowjob. He grunted loudly as he came, his cock swelling to maximum erection. As his orgasm subsided Mark kept up his masturbation, rubbing his hanging balls, and lightly pumping his semi-erect cock. He moved the cum splattered picture of the blond, and uncovered a picture of a brunette with big tits, and lay down on the bed next to the picture.

Ann was feeling very horny at this point and she started to rub her erect nipples though the fabric of her T-shirt. She could feel her cunt become slippery, and her clit began to tingle. She unzipped her pants and pushed her thumb in against her clit. She rubbed her thumb in a circular motion pressing her fat clit.

Mark was pumping his cock briskly again, and moaning for the girl in the picture to suck his cock. The girl this time was a black girl with huge tits, with big, thick nipples. In the picture she was sucking the huge erect cock of a white guy. She had cum dripping down her chin.

Ann continued to mash her clit as she looked at Mark's fully erect cock. She watched him squeeze the fat head of it, and suddenly he lifted his legs back over his head, and began to suck his own dick. Ann could not believe it. She did not know that guys could blow themselves. Mark cock was just long enough to fit the fat head into his mouth. He continued to rub his balls as he sucked the head of his cock. Mark let the come run out of his mouth, just like the girl in the picture as he ejaculated in his mouth.

Ann climaxed as she watched her brother pop his nuts into his own mouth. He continued to suck he cock as his load of come spurted into his open mouth. Ann worked her thumb against her erect clit as she reached orgasm watching the strange sight. Her underwear was soaked with her lubrication, and her big nipples stuck out hard and erect though her shirt.

Mark heard something outside his door just as he finished pumping his load into his mouth. He figured out a year ago that he could suck himself off, and now enjoyed his self blow jobs whenever he could. He looked to the door, but did not see anyone. He thought he was home alone but he quickly put his porn pictures away and got himself dressed. He had come to live with his big sister a few months ago after he had graduated from collage while he looked for a job. His sister was sexy as hell, but he had never seen her naked until he watched her masturbate a few days before. He did not have a girl friend right now, and he jacked off ten or twelve times a week. Thinking about his sister's big tits made his cock start to swell again.

After getting dressed he headed downstairs and found Ann in the kitchen. "How long have you been home," he asked?

"Just a couple of minutes, I didn't think you were home it was so quiet."

Mark noticed that her face was flushed like she had been exerting herself, but figured she must not have seen him or she would be rubbing it in right now. He answered, "Yeah I was up in my room reading."

'Reading some pussy pictures, ' Ann laughed to herself. Then she said, "Bill is coming over tonight, do you think could crash at one of your friends?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.