Finding Mr. Wrong - Cover

Finding Mr. Wrong

Copyright© 2006 by Peacefulwhisper

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Noelle dreams of a man that makes her melt, a man that is wrong for her in every way but what would happen if her dream man found her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Never had a day gone by so fast before. It was almost time for her date and Noelle still had a million things to do. She felt like a high school girl going on her first date. Carefully she laid out on the bed what she'd finally settled on wearing. A long gauzy blue skirt with a matching embroidered peasant blouse.

Tuna (aptly named for the tabby's favorite dish) let out a rather unimpressed yawn jumping down from the bed.

"When I get out of the shower if there is so much as one kitty paw print on this it'll be dry food for a month." She leaned down to stroke Tuna. "Understood?"

The cat rubbed against her palm making a low purring sound.

"Good boy." She giggled, thinking out loud. "If I'm lucky I'll get petted a little tonight too."

Closing the bathroom door she looked in the mirror over the sink. This was going to take some effort she thought. Suddenly she wanted to be the kind of woman that men drooled over. Winking at her reflection she laughed. "Let the process begin."

What would people say if they knew what she was thinking? Normally Noelle didn't care what anyone thought about how she looked. Heck most of the time a date she went out with was lucky to get shaved legs and a little lip gloss out of her.

Charles was different. He made her want to prove to herself and the world that she could be just as appealing as other women when she tried.

Noelle wrapped a towel around her freshly washed frame before stepping back into her room. She smiled to herself for thinking of the peach body spray after remembering Charles said he loved the smell of peaches. That it reminded him of his favorite dessert.

Thinking back to the night before she moans lightly. Being told what to think while she played with herself had brought one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Opening the door to her room she was blissfully unaware to what had been going on while she was in the shower. Looking at the bed she saw that what she'd laid out to wear was gone. Rolling her eyes she knew there was only one pack rat that could have walked off with her things.

"Maddie I can hear you in my closet- out NOW." Noelle yanked the closet door open to find her best friend sheepishly looking back at her. "You're here why?"

"I'm your fairy godmother." Maddie walked out of Noelle's closet like it was an everyday occurrence. Laying a new outfit on the bed she grinned. "You need someone to help you."

Noelle scanned over the suggested changes and noticed one article missing. "I don't seem to remember Cinderella's godmother telling her to wear a garter belt with no underwear."

"So I'm your kinky fairy godmother." Maddie shrugged. "Live a little, I'm not saying he has to know you're going bareback but it'll make you feel more sexy."

"Going bareback?" Noelle giggled. "You do have a way with words."

"Uh huh..." she watched Noelle buzz around the room gathering her things. "So you going to call me when you get home? Give me all the details... what you had for dinner, if he opened the door for you, how big his cock is?"

"What?" Noelle shook her head.

"You're the one that said you just wanted to get laid remember?" Maddie picked up the cat and sat on the bed petting his back. Raising her voice she mimicked her friend. "I don't want to get too serious with anyone in case I move when I graduate."

"That's right." She confirmed. "I'm a modern woman I have needs too. So why not allow myself a little fun now and then?"

"About time you fucked a real man. I bet you're wearing out the vibrator I got you last Christmas. Its been a while- and don't pretend I'm wrong I know all and see all. " Maddie laughed at Noelle's instant blush.

Noelle tossed a stray shoe at her friend as she went to dress. "Its just a date- if, and that's a big if we mess around I don't kiss and tell."

"Mess around?" Maddie shook her head looking at Tuna as Noelle slammed the bathroom door. "The girl can't even say fuck."

Maddie lifted her cell phone from her purse and dialed a number she had been given several weeks ago. After stepping into the living room out of Noelle's range of course. It had been hard to find the right Dom for her best friend. Maddie knew Noelle needed to get laid- and had stumbled onto her submissive fantasies 'on ascendent.'

If people didn't want their diaries read they shouldn't leave them out in the open. Well bottom dresser drawer under a pile of nightgowns wasn't right out in the open, but close enough.

Knowing her friend the way she did it took a while to find a guy that would be able to show her a good time. Maddie had read every D/s website and magazine she could get a hold of and talked to at least twenty professional doms before settling on Charlie.

He sounded firm but had a sense of humor. And a brain, that was a must for any man wanting to get her friend to take a second look at him. Not to mention the man was Hot with a capital H. He was the perfect choice to give her friend a no strings attached fantasy night of fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.