Finding Mr. Wrong - Cover

Finding Mr. Wrong

Copyright© 2006 by Peacefulwhisper

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Noelle dreams of a man that makes her melt, a man that is wrong for her in every way but what would happen if her dream man found her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The piercing wail of an alarm clock bounced off the walls. It wasn't a sound that a non- morning person relished. It was even more hated by those that use sleep to indulge thoughts that otherwise would never see the light of day.

"Damn." Noelle cursed throwing back the covers. Getting up she winced stubbing her toe on the night stand, on her way to the bellowing dream killer. She'd long since learned having the alarm in arm's reach, it was too tempting to flip it off and return to slumber.

Sticking her tongue out, she glared at the clock. "Happy you trouble maker?"

"Meow?" A fat orange tabby blinked up at her from his place on the bottom of her bed, a wounded look on his face.

"Not you fish breath." She shook her head at the only man in her life. Making her way to the bathroom. Her feet chilled at the feel of the tiles. She made a mental note to start wearing slippers. She wanted nothing more than to curl up under the covers and skip her class. Who the hell learns anything during and eight am class anyway? Worst yet, she sat next to the most evil being she could think of- a perky morning person. Shuddering she rubbed her hands over her eyes in a vein attempt to rub the sleep away.

Consoling herself with the fact this was the last year she'd have eight am classes Noelle grinned. So much hard work went into getting a master's degree but it had all been worth it. Once she had that degree she could set her own hours pouring over research, and reporting on human interactions. No functioning until at least nine she promised herself.

In less than a year she'd be in the work force, a regular working woman instead of the part timer she was now. Too bad she didn't look like one. She knew the world was cut throat and she didn't look like she could hurt a fly. It was a dog eat dog world and she was a vegetarian. Standing at a rather unimpressive five foot one, with long maple hair and amber eyes she could still pass for twenty at the most not the twenty five she was. Somehow she just couldn't get herself to get the business woman's cut from super clips yet.

As the shower warmed she went to assure herself that her text book was in her bag. Noelle peered at the book laughing to herself. For someone that was getting a masters in social psychology she sure didn't have her own brain under control. Shrugging she zipped up the bag. It was always easier to tell other people their problems... right? Heck she wasn't even going to be doing that much, too personal. Her job would he to study broad scale social issues, talking about humans as if they were nothing more then lab rats to be studied and reported on.

The red glowing numbers told her she's better hurry up and get in the shower or she was going to be late... again. Thank God she lived close to school and that Mrs. Chester was a forgiving teacher, Noelle could spot the kindred fellow morning-hater. Making a dash back to the bathroom she stuck her hand under the water. Happy with the temperature she stripped off her robe and nightshirt. Stepping under the spray she closed her eyes and absorbed the heat knowing she'd need it after hearing the weather report for the day. Then again it was the start of winter in Wisconsin warm wasn't going to make its comeback for several months.

In her topical pissy morning ranting Noelle thought about how it might be best after she had her degree to move someplace that it wasn't winter most of the year. Someplace with sun, beaches, handsome men with cute asses running around shirtless... yeah that sounded nice right about now.

As Noelle lathered her hair she remembered it was going to be a long day- longer then normal. She was going to dinner with her polar opposite, otherwise known as her best friend for over ten years. They'd known each other since highschool and no one could ever figure out why or how they became friend. Even she had to admit Maddie was something else. While Noelle was short Maddie was five nine, while Noelle was soft spoken and polite to a fault Maddie was loud and could make a sailor blush. Noelle possessed a full body, and long maple hair, and Maddie was a stunning bob-cut blonde with a figure models kill for.

When Maddie walked into freshmen bio as Noelle's lab partner the bond began. The moment Maddie whispered her announcement that their teacher looked hot and that she's like to dissect him Noelle knew they'd be friends. Maddie said all the things Noelle thought but didn't dare say. Like two opposing forces they balanced each other out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.