Good Girl Forced Bad - Cover

Good Girl Forced Bad

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Julie was a good girl, at least Mark thought so until he spied upon her one night. Now the question is what will she do for Mark to keep her secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Julie Robbins was the last person that Mark ever expected he would be jacking off too while watching her masturbate. Her family was conservative Christian, and he did not even think she knew what a cock was for. He was surprised when he peeped in the window one night and found her and her supposedly platonic boyfriend kissing like hot horny lovers. Jason's hands were roaming all over Julie's ample breasts through her bra and sweater, and he could see her hand rubbing his swelling erection through his jeans.

As Mark watch she unbuttoned his pants and freed her boyfriend's hard cock. It sprung up hard and at full erection. Its fat head was dripping pre-cum, and she used her small hand to stroke up and down the hard shaft, rubbing the fat head. He moaned loudly as her hand worked up and down his prick. She asked him, "Do you like when I rub your hard cock? Do you want me to stroke you until you ejaculate? Do you want to shoot your load?"

His answer was to moan louder, and continue to feel her tits through her sweater.

Mark was glad that he had brought his video camera and he quickly flicked it on and filmed the culmination her hand job. Julie pumped her boyfriends cock faster, and his hips began to buck, humping her hand. Then he grabbed her hand and told her to grip him tight. He humped her hand and shot his load of cum all over the front of her sweater covered tits. Her boyfriend shot a massive load so they must not do this too often, and both he and Julie stared at the white cum dripping down her pink sweater.

He mumbled something about getting going and left quickly. Mark was surprised when he did nothing to return the favor and get Julie off. When he left she stripped off her cum covered sweater revealing her big tits covered by a conservative white bra. Mark could see her bra was wet from the cum that her boyfriend had ejaculated on her sweater, and Mark's cock grew rock hard when she unsnapped her bra to bare her big tits. Her nipples were pink in color, and long and stiff, probably from the handling that she her boyfriend had done. Mark stopped filming and started jacking off when Julie reached up and began to pull and twist her pink nipples. Apparently she needed to release some sexual tension as well.

She pulled up her skirt and lay back on the bed stimulating her cunt through the white cotton panties that she was wearing. Mark could see her panties grown wet from the lubrication leaking from her cunt as she continued to move her hand up and down her vulva. She sat up for a minute and took off her skirt and panties and lay back on the bed naked to continue her masturbation.

Using her fingers she spread her pussy lips, and Mark could see her pink twat. She used one hand to rub her cunt lips and poke her fuck hold, while the other hand briskly rubbed her clitoris. She climaxed quickly and quietly, her hips bucking and her cunt spasming as her hands brought her horny little cunt to orgasm. Mark blew his second load of cum just as she finished.

Later as he loaded the pictures from the camera onto his computer he though of a wonderful, horrible idea; he could use the pictures blackmail Julie with these pictures to be his sex slave. His cock became hard at the thought of all the things he could force her to do.

The next day Julie received an e-mail from an anonymous hotmail address with pictures attached that made her heart jump with fear. Pictures of her jacking off her boyfriend, her cum splattered pink sweater, and then her masturbating on her bed splashed across her screen.

The e-mail said only, "Be in your bedroom at 4:00 tomorrow. I will be calling so have a phone ready."

Mark called her right on time the next day. She had just come home from her conservative Christian college and was wearing a knee length uniform skirt and white blouse, with knee socks and black flat shoes. Mark was peaking in the window and saw her jerk as the phone next to her bed rang. She answered the phone with a nervous, "Hello".

Hello Julie Mark said in his deepest most sinister voice. It seems you like to play with cocks, and finger yourself. Now we have a little problem. I was watching you last night, and took a few pictures. Now I can send them to your parents, or we can reach an arrangement."

Oh my god no, don't you dare send them to my parents. They would kill me. They don't have any idea that Mike and I do that. They think I am still an innocent."

Mark laughed to himself as she was still very innocent, but he was about to change that. "So you will do what I ask?"

She answered quickly, "Yes, yes I will do whatever you ask. Just don't tell anyone, just do what you want and then leave me alone."

Mark said, "Well here is what I want today. I want you to take off your panties and bra, but leave the rest of your school uniform on, including the shoes and white socks, and then lie back on the bed. Put a blindfold on yourself, and close your eyes. I am going to come into the room, but it is very important that you don't learn who I am. If you do your parents will find out real quick what their daughter likes to do in her bedroom, got it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.