Brad's Life - Cover

Brad's Life

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brad is now worrying about his future. The choices he has made and his choices for the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

As a young man in my twenties I've always wondered why people got married. Other than my parents, most everyone I knew had been divorced. A lot of them more than once. The two most common causes for the divorces was cheating and money problems which turned spouses against each other. I wasn't going to get trapped into getting married. I was going to play the field. If I wanted sex, I was going to have it. I read all of these stories of people who go outside their marriage to get their rocks off. Why did they get married in the first place? How stupid! Just stay single and fuck whoever you want!

I know there are diseases out there, but they have always been there. I would just use caution and condoms. I wanted my cake and I was going to eat it too. In my junior and senior year at college I had more sex than my parents probably had in a lifetime. I had sex with a huge variety of women. White, black, Asian and everyone in between. Heavy, skinny, good looking, and not so good looking, I had sex with them all.

It started out being a barrel of fun. I was fucking someone at the drop of a hat. I had threesomes, and group sex, I even let one guy fuck me in the ass when I had too much to drink. I have to tell you that was a one time thing. It hurt like hell; it also helped me understand why most women don't like it.

I've had a lot of girlfriends and lovers. I always let them know up-front that marriage was out. I was not going to get tied down to one woman. I believed in the free love philosophy. Most of the gals I went with didn't mind the sharing. I screwed my buddies' girlfriends and some of their wives. In turn they had sex with the latest of my girlfriends.

Toward the end of my senior year, sex was so plentiful that it became old, almost boring. Don't get me wrong - I still did it and I still liked it. The problem was it wasn't a challenge any more. When I went to swap parties, I knew I would be fucking someone that night. Maybe a few of them. As most parties went, drugs and booze played a big part. The sex was always good but, I guess, just became old.

I can compare it to going to the races. The first few times, the races are great. You get all hyped up for your favorite drivers and cheer them on. After you've been to say, a dozen races, it loses some of the pizazz. You keep going for the thrill but the thrill is less and less. Eventually, you go to watch the people. You still enjoy it, but a lot of the luster is gone. It's the same way with sex: the more you do it, the less exciting it becomes.

I know a lot of people ask how I can give my girlfriend to another guy. It was easy - I would be fucking his woman. Hell, I wasn't going to marry the girl and she got what she wanted too. It was just our way of life.

After college, I kept in touch with very few of my friends. Most of them were getting married and some were divorced already. They said they thought the wild sex years ruined their marriages. They couldn't settle down with just one woman. The cheating set in and divorce was the final outcome. I just dated after college. I had sex with my partners but since I sowed my wild oats it wasn't number one on the list of things I needed.

I studied computer repair in college. Everyone said to go into computer programming but I knew that field would get flooded with applicants, but someone would still need to repair these computers. It was the right choice as I always had work. I started working with a small computer repair company and after five years I opened my own business. I was then twenty-nine years old and had my own computer repair business.

In my private life it seemed that everyone wanted to fix me up with their daughters or sisters. They all had a best friend that was either single or divorced and was perfect for me. How did all these people know what was perfect for me? It really made me laugh; everyone knew what was best for me. No wonder there were so many divorces. People didn't find their mate; someone else probably picked it for them.

My parents seemed to be an exception to the rule. I couldn't believe my parents were happy after over thirty plus years of marriage. I talked with my dad about it one time - well, more than once, but this one time in particular I came straight out and asked him.

"Dad, with the divorce rate so high, how come you and mom seem so happy together?

"Brad, it's very simple but yet very hard. First, you have to find the right woman."

"Dad, I don't mean to interrupt you. How did you know mom was the right woman?"

"I felt it. In my heart I felt it. She was the only woman I was with that really made my heart jump. I didn't look for her; I didn't go hunting for the woman of my dreams. In fact, all I did was buy a box of donuts."

"What? Donuts? Dad, you're losing me here. What has donuts got to do with mom?"

"That's how we met. I went to the donut shop to get a box of donuts and she was working the counter. I looked up and saw this smiling face and fell in love with her right then and there."

"Did you date or what? How did you get together?"

"I asked for donuts and we started talking. I was probably in there for twenty minutes talking to her, then I asked her out."

"She said yes, and that was the start of a lasting relationship, right?" I asked.

"Quite the opposite. She said, 'No', so I started going in the donut shop every day till finally one day she said yes, and that was the start of a long time union between us."

"So you felt it in your heart and then went after her? Did she feel the same as you, Dad? Did her heart skip a beat?"

Mom walked into the room.

She spoke, "I did feel the same way as your father, but I wasn't going to make it easy for him. I figured if we were to be together, then God would make it happen."

"Come on, Mom. God brought you two together? This is the twenty-first century."

"Honey, God is the same today as he was yesterday and will be the same tomorrow. Yes, I do think God had something to do with us being together. Anyway, let me continue. Your dad worked in your Aunt Joy's store. I used to walk by and see him in there flirting with the girls. One of my girlfriends was with me one day and we saw him in the store. I looked at her and said, 'Someday, I'm going to marry him, ' as I pointed toward your dad. It was just a matter of time. Since he was such a flirt, I knew I had to make him work for a date, and that's exactly what I did. We were married about a year later. It was thirty-three years ago."

Mom kissed me on the cheek and went back in the kitchen. She knew there was going to be more man talk.

"What about other women, Dad? Didn't you ever want other women?"

"Son, I dated and had sex with other girls before your mom and I were married. Every guy, and I guess woman too, go through those stages. Sex with other women was good and exciting. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I would be lying. After I met your mom and we... umm, became intimate, it was different. It was sex but it was more than that. It was a feeling that I can't describe. I guess that's why they call it love. I no longer thought about me and what I wanted. Instead, I thought about Mary, and what I could do to please her. By pleasing her, I was pleasing myself. Your mom is the only woman I ever felt that way with."

"Dad, I know it's personal, but did you ever have sex with a woman after you married mom?"

Dad hesitated; maybe that was too personal, even to tell your son. Dad looked at me with a tear in his eye.

"Well, Brad, I once was on the road and met a woman. We hit it off pretty good. The night before I left, your mom and I got into an argument about money and I left for the trip aggravated. This woman I met on the road was nice, but she was also married. Eventually, we went up to my room and I kissed her. I knew it was wrong but I did it anyway. Who would ever know? She took off her clothes and I started touching her. A feeling of doing something really wrong came over me. I got off the bed and asked her to get dressed and leave.

"She said, 'It's alright honey, no one will ever know. I've done this before, nobody gets hurt.' I looked at her and told her that I would know and I knew it would be in my mind forever. I couldn't go through with it so she got up and left my room. I often thought about how I would have felt if your mother would have been like that woman. You see, son, there is always a price to pay for wrongdoing. I came home and told your mother what I almost did. She was mad but forgave me. One time she asked me why I told her about what almost happened. I told your mom that if I told her, I knew that I would never do it again. Her knowing hurt me and whenever I faced a similar situation again, the first person whose face I'd see would be your mother's and I never want to hurt her."

"Geez, Dad, that was some story. It seems like a lot of years to be with one woman."

"It has to be the right woman, Brad, not just any woman. Love, honor, till death us do part. For better, for worse, through sickness and through health, through good times and bad, it's part of the marriage vows. Too many people today want to write their own. That's fine as long as they put in the important stuff. Anyone getting married should do it for the right reason, and listen to the vows and then live by them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.