Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Almost a week had passed since Belle had returned from her business trip with Jeffrey. The plans were underway for each project and she worked closely with her team which made her feel that they had a decent start. Jeffrey had called once during the week to her office for her but she had been in a meeting at the time. She was relieved because she didn't know what she would say to him. Due to her continuing state of confusion she now felt she had no right to be with either man. She also blamed Jeffrey, somewhat, for leading her down the primrose path. It was easy for her to ignore her own huge role in it because she was like a lost animal wandering through her life at that point.

David slid back into his late nights and busy schedules of meetings and work. She was back into her lonely life. At night she was left with her thoughts. She wrestled with them, she agonized over them. It was so easy to remember being in Jeffrey's arms and feeling him touch her. But she needed to clear her head and figure out what she wanted. Did she want to be with Jeffrey or did she still want to marry David? Given her actions she wondered why she was even given a chance to choose between them. In the end there was a good chance that she might lose both guys. Didn't she deserve to, though?

By week two of her managing to avoid Jeffrey, she allowed her life to slide back to the same old, same old. She had been able to push all thoughts from her mind that didn't involve the projects at work or her typical life at home in the evening. She deleted calls that Jeffrey had left on her cell phone, never listening to them. Was it fair? She knew it wasn't but she was completely lost and angry with herself. Blaming him was the easiest thing to do.

It was Friday, finally, and early in the evening. The office was slowly emptying around her. She was absorbed in the plans on the computer screen before her, intending to adjust it to match the recent changes. From the solitude of her work she heard a male voice clear his throat and she turned around to see Jeffrey standing in her cubical doorway.

"Hello." He said coolly, studying her reaction. She knew she looked shocked and nervous.

"Hello, Jeffrey," she replied standing abruptly. Then she turned back to the screen and bent over saving her work before shutting her computer down. "I was just preparing to leave for the weekend. Are there some changes or problems you need to discuss?"

"Excuse me?"

"With any of the projects? Are there any changes or problems you needed to discuss with me?" She asked again, finally turning to face him.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked sounding more than a bit irritated with her and looking confused.

"Let's not discuss it here, Jeffrey," she said pleadingly.

"Discuss what? Work?" Oh yeah, he was definitely upset. "If that's the case, I would like to know why I haven't been able to speak with my lead designer on these projects."

"I was told you called. I was in an 'in house' meeting."

"Yet you didn't call back. Someone else did."

"I had to run to the site in town to take additional pictures and measurements. I thought the issue in question had been handled. Your preliminary designs should be ready in a few weeks and we can work to finalize them rather quickly after that. If that's the case, we'll be running ahead of schedule."

"Where are you running off to?"

"Why?"

"Because I think we need to discuss the projects over dinner."

Tilting her head while she studied him she knew that the projects weren't all he wanted to discuss.

"I was only going home. I'm sure I can have a working dinner with you. Let me call David."

He looked at her intensely, piercing her with his eyes. His stare was hard and she shivered in reaction. What did she expect? One minute she was talking about leaving David and being with him, then for two weeks she disappeared with no explanation. He deserved an explanation.

She got David's voicemail, which she expected. Earlier in the day David had informed her that he would be having some late meetings at his office. Quietly she told David that she was going to have a working dinner and hung up.

"He's not there?"

"What? David? No. He's working late at his office."

"Really?" he asked with a look of disbelief.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh nothing," he replied. His face didn't change but something in his eyes changed. They didn't look as cold. They looked mischievous. "Let's go."

She paused a moment, wondering what he was thinking. Then she grabbed what she needed and they walked together to the elevator. They were standing, facing the doors when they closed. Without looking at one another, he began to speak.

"Why haven't you returned my calls?"

"I told you. I had a meeting."

"You know I'm talking about your cell phone, Belle. What's going on? What happened with David?"

She expelled a frustrated sigh. "Jeffrey..." she began while turning to look up at him.

"I don't like the way you said my name right there."

"It seems David wasn't cheating. It seems I was the only one cheating."

"Don't tell me you believe his bullshit? You know that's wrong," he said while knitting his brow. "He's been cheating on you for some time.

"You keep saying that," she replied, her head tilted showing her irritation. "And yet how do you know that, for sure?"

"Belle, to be perfectly honest with you, I've known of David for some time. His business dealings and womanizing precede him. I've known that he was interested in seeking me and my father out in order to expand his business plans. My family knows a lot of people. My knowledge of David has trickled in from various people. I've been avoiding him because... I don't know... something about him rubbed me the wrong way. After I met you and found out you were his better-half I went back to a few of the people I could remember who had warned me about him. I asked a few questions and they all admit that he has enjoyed more than a few women on the side. I don't know how they would know but at least two of them are very close with my family and are trustworthy."

The doors opened and they walked through them.

"Listen. Can we talk about all of this over dinner? I really want to know what happened when you got back. You just disappeared without a word and I've been going crazy."

"I'm sorry, Jeffrey. I know I should've returned your calls. I've been riddled with guilt and trying to sort things out."

"Guilt? Why? Because of me?"

"Yes and no. I don't know. Sometimes I think you led me into believing that David was cheating on me to get into my pants."

Jeffrey stopped dead before reaching the building's front doors.

"You're kidding, right?" She knew she hit a nerve. "I found you at one of my sites pondering the idea that he had been cheating. I didn't plant the seed of doubt in your mind. All I did was encourage you to hire a P.I. to be sure! I NEVER sought you out to tell you he was cheating!" The tone in his voice was harsh. "I won't deny the fact that I'm severely attracted to you and have fallen in love but I didn't do what you accuse me of doing! I still say he's cheating but will shut up about it since his wrong doing is reflecting badly on me. God, Belle! This is ridiculous! I'm shocked that you believe that!" His volume wasn't loud but there was no doubt that by the end he was yelling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.