Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Morning came too quickly and so did the realization that she would have to face the inevitable. Belle still had no proof that David was having an affair and no knowledge of how she should discuss it.

The room was quiet except for the sound of Jeffrey whistling in the bathroom. She stretched leisurely, encased by the soft folds of the bedding, wishing she could stay forever inside the room with him. However, since admitting her feelings for Jeffrey she felt she could face anything and be fine. After confronting David, though, what would she do?

Finally slipping out of the marshmallow-soft bed she sauntered into the bathroom to find Jeffrey shaving.

"Someone sounds happy in here," she said while leaning against the doorjamb, smiling.

"I've never been happier."

"Flatterer."

"Seriously," his eyes twinkled as he smiled at her.

"I was just wondering something. After the shit hits the fan with David, then what?"

"Then you move in with me and we start our life together."

"Okay. Have you thought about this? You say that so matter-of-factly." she said with a laugh. "But you're still my client and that could jeopardize my job."

"You don't need that job anymore. You could work for me."

"I like my job. I worked hard to get where I am, on my own." Her brows were knit.

He turned to look at her and saw the serious expression on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry, of course. Let me think about it and get back to you. I'm sure we'll come up with something. Let's have you deal with David first," he said his name through almost gritted teeth. "After that we'll figure everything else out together."

"You make it all sound so simple and wonderful."

"It is."

She laughed before strolling toward the shower, stark naked. His eyes followed her in the mirror with an appreciative smile.

"I could get used to seeing that sight every day."

Making eye contact with him she winked, a sultry smile on her face, before she turned and stepped into the shower. Once the shower was warm enough she shaved her legs and other, more private areas, which she liked to keep smooth like a baby. All the while she showered she was humming a nondescript song. Letting the water cascade over her body she reached blindly for the shampoo. A hand guided her to the bottle. Caught by surprised she wiped her eyes to see Jeffrey behind her.

"I didn't hear the curtain."

"How could you over your singing? If that's what you call it," he said jokingly.

Her mouth fell open in surprise at his jest.

"I'm kidding. Really. Just a joke." He laughed and she pushed him playfully.

He pinched her butt hard, causing her to scream in pain. Then he began to caress it, rubbing at the red spot the pinch created. His hand moved circularly on her firm bottom and continued moving until he slid a few fingers along her smooth, wet nether lips. A groan escaped from Belle.

"Here, let me help you wash."

She giggled knowing that washing wasn't all he wanted to do.

They bathed each other, paying close attention to the erogenous areas. When they were both finally satisfied that the other was adequately cleaned they kissed under the stream of hot water. His erection pressed firmly to her taut tummy, twitching to make itself known. When the kiss broke he turned her around and bent her at the waist, slipping his dripping wet cock into her equally wet crevice. He filled her with his girth, fully to its root. The angle allowed his cock to rub her clit as he slid in and out of her pussy. It felt amazing for her and she realized that being taken from behind, bent for him was one of her favorite positions thus far. She would have to fully explore all positions with him.

He began to pound into her, going from head to root, over and over again and she braced herself against the smooth, wet wall of the shower to keep from falling. The water swept down her back to where they were joined and he easily slid within her walls. Orgasm after orgasm spread through her until her legs felt wobbly and threatened to give. One last plunge and he finally erupted within her letting out a cry of pleasure.

He was pressed against her as they recovered from the throes of passion. After he fell from within her warm confines, they began to silently and lovingly wash each other again. Then they got out of the shower to prepare to go home.

She packed while Jeffrey ordered breakfast to be delivered to the room so that they could get to the airport quickly. They ate with light chatter between them. The last couple of days seemed to last forever and yet to pass in the blink of an eye, at the same time.

On the flight back home she began to feel angst about how she could or would confront David. She couldn't become irate since she was no better than he. So what then? She and Jeffrey didn't talk, he must have sensed how stressed she felt about going home. He gave her space and silence, she appreciated that.

Halfway through the flight she decided to call David but there was no answer. She hadn't been able to reach him for some time. Was it because he was with someone else or was it because he found out about her and Jeffrey? Her stomach churned. Closing her phone she involuntarily let out a frustrated sigh causing Jeffrey to look up from his laptop. His expression was a mixture of curiosity and concern. She flashed him a smile before looking in the other direction, out the window, watching the puffy clouds being cut through by the wing of the plane every so often and the sun glistening on the wing's surface.

Finally they landed and got into the limo while the driver retrieved their bags. Her heart was racing in her chest when they pulled away from the airport. Jeffrey put a hand on her knee. It wasn't sexual in any way; it was more a supportive gesture. Again she smiled, this time appreciatively for his concern. Once again she turned her attention out the window thinking of nothing and everything all at once.

When they arrived at her house she could feel her heart beating in her throat, her shallow breaths made her feel light-headed.

"Good Luck, Belle. You can call me if you need me. My cell phone will be on."

"Thanks." It was all she could say. Even that one word got caught in her dry throat.

The driver followed behind her to the door with her bags. She tried the doorknob but it was locked. After finding her keys she thanked the driver and dragged her luggage into the house.

"David?" she asked into the large house.

No answer. Fuck, where is he? All this build up and he's not here. She took her luggage upstairs and set it on the bed, still no sign of him. Then she heard banging coming from the kitchen.

She took the back stairs down to the kitchen. There she found him. David was walking around the kitchen, at least that's the room she swore it used to be. It was a wreck with pots and pans, bowls, utensils and food all over. His shirt was unbuttoned and flaring about his chest as he turned one way and then the next. That's when he saw her.

"Belle!" Flour coated his hands. She had truly surprised him.

"David. What's going on here?"

"Shit. I didn't hear you come in. When did you get home?"

"About five, maybe ten, minutes ago. What are you doing?"

"Damn it! This was supposed to be a surprise. Why didn't you call me?"

"I did call you, quite a few times. But your phone was off and you never called me back!" she exclaimed in return, her hand on her hip as she stood on the next to last step.

He stormed out from behind the island, passed her and went to the table. He picked up his cell phone.

"It's dead, fucking battery! I just had it replaced and it won't hold a charge. I'm going to give that rep at the kiosk a piece of my mind."

"So you didn't turn off your phone?"

"No," he replied with a jab of anger in his voice. He turned to look at her from across the room, his expression showing anger as well. "When have you ever known me to turn off my phone?"

All she did in response was to shake her head no and shrug her shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.