Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

I'd like to thank Naked Sailor and Morgan for their critical eyes and amazing editing skills. If their are any mistakes here, don't blame them. I was probably playing with the story more.

"Good morning, morning glory," Jeffrey's voice soothingly said causing Belle's eyes to flutter open.

She could feel kisses lightly brushing her cheek and down to her neck. Then the memory of the night before swept back to her. They had made love two more times before falling asleep in each other's arms.

"I'd ravish your body again if we didn't have to fly out so early this morning."

"Don't make promises if you can't keep them, bud," she replied teasingly.

"I will keep this promise later: You will be screaming my name before the first star appears in tonight's sky."

A shiver ran up her spine at the mere thought. "I'll hold you to that promise, dear sir."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Madame," he replied before pinching her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhh!" she yelled surprised by the force of it. She was even more surprised that it turned her on at the same time.

"See," he said with a wild twinkle in his eye, "I have you screaming already and it's only dawn. This will be a piece of cake."

"Cheater!" she said with an accusatory look and a smile.

"Oh, so there are rules to this game?"

"Maybe."

"I see," he said with one eyebrow raised. "I'll have you know, then, that I will make the rules."

Again a shiver crept up her spine. In a voice just above a whisper she replied, "And I will follow them, happily."

She loved the light submission she had succumbed to. It wasn't full blown but it was enough to feed into her budding sub needs. Inevitably she wouldn't make a great full-blown sub in the strictest sense of the word, but giving this man full control now and then would only add to the thrill in the bedroom. Besides, she knew that she would want to surprise him with a few things she had up her sleeve and take a bit of control back as the mood struck her. She knew she loved shared dominance with more give than take on her part.

"But don't be surprised if I slip in a few rules of my own," she added with a wink.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't."

Once they woke up he prepared to leave her room only wearing his boxers and pants. Carrying the rest of his clothes in his hands, he turned to her at the door.

"I'll meet you downstairs in an hour for breakfast. Bring your bags because we'll be driving to the airport after that."

"Okay. See you then," she said with a finger wave before he exited.

All thoughts of David were out of her head until she stepped under the hot spray of the shower. She began to wonder what she would do and decided to just go with her feelings and enjoy Jeffrey. Everything with David would be dealt with. It was clear to her that she couldn't stay with David. But how could she get him to admit he was cheating without admitting she had hired a private investigator?

She slipped into nude thigh-high stockings, a short, tailored gray pin-striped skirt; a black velvet chemise-like top was slid on before her matching short cropped blazer and black heels. Her hair was pulled up and clipped at the back of her head, resembling a French twist. She looked professional and sophisticated and had never felt better in her life. There was a well-fucked glow to her skin that she didn't remember seeing before. After packing she brought her bags downstairs with her and met Jeffrey in the dining room for breakfast.

Breakfast was wonderful. She didn't even remember eating because she was enjoying his company. The prospect of her and David's relationship and engagement possibly ending was no longer a sad or sickening thing. She felt freedom and relief. As she thought more about it she realized that she wanted and needed someone in her life after her parents' death and that she had jumped at the chance with the first strong, handsome man that entered her life. It was vastly different with Jeffrey. It felt right, like two puzzle pieces that snapped together. She was sure that everything was meant to be with him. In her minds eye, she could truly see her future with Jeffrey as she bore him children and grew old. There was a clear picture in her mind and she was going to go with it.


They drove to the airport and boarded the plane. After they took off they were free to move about. With him by her side she realized that she wasn't at all afraid of flying. They were discussing the project that they were flying to see when she got up to get herself a drink. When she turned around with her drink in her hand she ran right into Jeffrey.

The look on his face was full of lust and power. It caused her to stand frozen in place, rooted to the spot yet her body was in overdrive. The shiver his intense look had caused trailed up her spine and back down, leaving her tingling.

When he put his hands on her shoulders and began to press she instinctively knew what he wanted. Setting the glass beside her she knelt demurely in front of him as if he was on an altar and she was beginning to pray. Her gaze drifted down his dress shirt and tie to his expensively tailored pants. Her hunger built knowing what she was about to devour. Quickly her hands opened his pants and they fell on top of his shoes leaving only his boxers that were a deep, rich red. Belle had learned in college all about the effects that the color red had on a person. She knew it was viewed as a color of power through the years and that it increased the metabolism. There was never a need to question or test the theory but as she knelt before Jeffrey, looking at his red boxers, she didn't doubt that it increased your appetite or stimulated you. It was all true for her with him standing in front of her.

Her dainty hands pulled down his shorts, unable to contain herself any longer. She watched, in delight the way his erection swayed before her like a hypnotized snake. Her eyes watched it and followed its movements enjoying the look of the smooth shaft. She was drawn to the scrumptious bulbous head and the slit that was almost winking at her. She was salivating when she slowly moved her face closer. Breathing in his masculine scent and enjoying how the anticipation of tasting and licking him made her pussy ache, she tried to memorize every inch of his delicious cock.

The tip of her tongue barely touched his tip to capture the oozing liquid that was welling from it. From there she moved her fleshy tongue over the shaft starting at the base and slowly working her way up to the tip. To her it was the most delicious Popsicle and she planned to enjoy every long inch of its shaft. Swirling her tongue around the tip she moved it back down the other side. A smile formed on her lips when she heard him groaning in reaction to her simple movements. She had only just begun and he had quite a ride ahead of him.

Her tongue continued to lick and move along his manhood and down to his balls and back up. Finally she pursed her lips and began to slip the tip of his cock into her mouth so excruciatingly slow that she knew it was torture for him in the most wonderful of ways. Her lips played over the sensitive ridge of his swollen head while her tongue played with his slit. Her hands were now on his hips and her fingers where pressing into the firm flesh of his ass. As if the torture had grown to unbearable proportions she felt his hands on her head. He pulled her head down to engulf his cock, causing her to swallow him fully in one movement. His tip was pressing at the back of her throat, almost cutting off her breathing before he moved her head back off him. Her tongue danced and played as he set the pace of her pleasuring him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.