Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

What am I doing? What have I done?, Belle thought as she pulled into her driveway. Then she noticed that David's car wasn't in his side of the garage. When she entered the kitchen she looked around and saw that it was spotless. He must have cleaned up, which she had to admit was nice to come home to. Right after walking out the front door she had completely forgotten about the mess she had caused by preparing the meal. She looked around the kitchen and realized that there was no note, no David... nothing.

It was getting late and she knew that the car that was to pick her up for the airport would arrive early the next morning. Everything was ready to go; all she would have to do is pack the last minute items in the morning after showering. Her guilty conscience struggled with what she had done but also she felt confused by the fact that David wasn't home. Where was he? What exactly was he doing?

She got ready for bed. One second she was hoping that David would get home soon and the next she was hoping he wouldn't. Her mind and heart were in turmoil and she really wondered if meeting Jeffrey had been a bad thing or if it happened at the right time, given what David might be doing. But why had she cheated on David? Was it because she suspected that he was cheating on her or was it because she felt so strongly for Jeffrey? She felt it was more one than the other but it was terrifying to her to realize which one had guided her.

As the time drifted by she felt exhaustion set in caused by the day events and finally sleep overtook her. Her last thoughts were not about David. They were about Jeffrey as she was remembering what he felt like on top of her and inside. The vibrant memory of how she tingled when his hands caressed her flesh, the taste of him and his masculine scent wouldn't end.


Her alarm went off earlier than her normal workday and she leapt from bed. David was lying beside her asleep and the noise of the alarm going off caused him to groan and stir. She switched the annoying sound off and walked quickly to the bathroom to get ready to leave.

The hot shower was reviving to her body and mind. She finished packing the last few items in her makeup bag and she had just brushed her teeth when David came lumbering into the bathroom.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," he said before kissing the top of her strawberry-blonde head.

"Good morning, David," she replied. His dark hair was messy and his face had a day growth of stubble etching it. She had no idea what time he had gotten home and thought about asking him but decided not to. It would have to wait because she had a tight schedule to keep.

"Are you still upset with me?"

"I don't know what I am right now." She paused, collecting her thoughts, trying to avoid questions about his whereabouts or who he had been with. "We barely see each other with how busy you are with your business and errands," she said putting an emphasis on the last word. "And now here I am running off on my first out-of-town business trip. I was hoping to spend a nice evening together and that was spoiled." Then she thought back to the night before and the way it seemed like Kismet that she was at the home site and Jeffrey showed up, forcing her to talk about her problems. She felt so weak having caved so quickly to her desires for Jeffrey. Given what she had done she felt she had no right to judge David. Even if he was cheating, she was no better and because of that she felt guilty.

"I know. I'm sorry now that I ran off. If I had taken one second to think about it like that I wouldn't have. I would have loved to have a nice evening with you and lately we haven't been able to. I will make sure to change that when you get back. This weekend is just for you and me. No business."

"Really?" she asked, turning around to face him looking dumbfounded.

"Really. I owe you more than that and I know I've been an ass lately. I've been so stressed because of the expansion of my business. You tell me to be happy with what I have but I never seem to be."

She arched her brow in reaction to his last statement, wondering just what he meant by it. Did he mean his business or did he mean everything including her?

"Okay. I'll make sure that this weekend is just for you and me."

"Especially Sunday."

"Why especially Sunday?"

"You'll see. Just promise me that this weekend you won't need to run to a site or complete some drawing."

Site? Did he know where she went last night? Her heart was pounding with fear. But if he did know he would probably be angry but he wasn't. Would he be upset? If he was doing the same thing on the sly would he have a right? He seemed sincere and sweet so she reeled in her nerves.

"I promise, this weekend is ours."

"Great." He pulled her into a kiss. It was soft and sensual and yet she felt something was missing. "Have a safe trip. Knock 'em dead."

"Thanks. I will." she said with a giggle. He was being sweet and tender. Was it just a normal cycle for David or was there more to it?

It was then that she realized that guessing and wondering wasn't going to answer a damned thing for her. It was then that she knew that she had made a decision; she was going to hire a private investigator to put the questions to bed, so to speak. With her gone on a business trip David would be completely alone and if he was, in fact, cheating he wouldn't have to sneak around as much. If she did hire one she would know for sure and could make a decision one way or another.

It took a few trips for her to take her bags downstairs so that she could wait for the car. She grabbed her cell phone to call Jeffrey to see if he knew of a good P.I. in the area. Why was she calling him for this issue, she wondered?

Then it occurred to her that the majority of her friends were also friends with David, and if she asked them for the name of a good P.I. then she would have to go into a lengthy explanation as to why she was doing it and what she suspected. If they knew of his possible indiscretion then her veil of secrecy would be torn away. Yes, Jeffrey was really the only person she could turn to that wasn't a friend of David's.

She tried to call Jeffrey's cell phone but the voicemail picked up. Surely she couldn't really ask him for that information with David still in the house anyway? What if he overheard? How would she explain it away? Still she needed to find out how she could get in touch with Jeffrey so that she could eventually ask him for the information. She hung up the phone, deciding not to leave a message before pulling out the business card he gave her the night they met. She dialed the number to his office.

"Good morning. Revitacorp. How may I direct your call?"

"Hello. May I speak with Jeffrey Winslow."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, Mr. Winslow is on a business trip."

"I know he's leaving today. My name is Annabelle Daescher and I will be going on this trip with Mr. Winslow. I was trying his cell phone but there was no answer. I have a question for him and was hoping you could direct me to the best way to get in touch with him."

"He left earlier this morning on his private jet."

"He did?"

"Yes, ma'am. I know that a car will be by to pick you up for the airport very soon but Mr. Winslow had to fly out ahead of schedule to take care of some things. If his phone is off it might be because his plane is landing. Try him again later; I'm sure he will be available then."

"Thank you so much. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

She closed her flip phone feeling disappointed that she wouldn't be sitting next to Jeffrey on the plane whether it be private or commercial. Perhaps she was looking forward to seeing him this morning more than she thought. Was it because of their intimate act? Did she want to make sure she hadn't imagined it? After a hefty sigh she put her phone away.

"What's wrong, Belle?" David asked her from the top of the stairs.

She was startled by his question. He was home and she knew that, and because of that she was glad that Jeffrey hadn't answered his phone.

"Nothing. It's my first business trip and I'll be going alone. I don't really like flying. Maybe I'm nervous about it."

While walking down the stairs, dressed and ready for the office, David flashed a sympathetic smile.

"Try to think about something else if you feel uneasy. Take a book or listen to music."

"I will."

She heard a car pull into the driveway so she picked up some of her bags.

"Let me help you with those, honey."

"Thanks," she replied, smiling at her fiancé. He was being so sweet. Were all her suspicions wrong? Had she been the only one that had slept with someone else? Was she over reacting? Or was he anxious to send her off?

Williams was about to knock when Belle opened the door.

"Hello, Ms. Daescher. I'm here to take you to the airport. Mr. Winslow had some urgent business to attend to first thing so he flew out a few hours ago. He asked me to let you know that he will meet you when you land."

"Okay, thank you."

"I can help her with her bags, sir," the driver said to David who was waiting to carry her bags to the car.

"I don't mind. I'd like to say goodbye," he flashed Belle a smile and winked at her.

They walked to the Cadillac together and the driver opened the trunk so that David and Belle could deposit her luggage. The driver closed the trunk and held the door for her. Before she climbed into the car, David spun her around on her black heels to face him.

"I'll miss you. I can't wait to spend the weekend with you alone." His words dripped with sexual meaning and his eyes burned into hers. He planted a possessive kiss on her mouth.

It felt like he was taking more than giving and yet she felt her body react with her nether lips beginning to drip with juices. When he overtook her like this she always melted. Was she with him because he was so strong and forceful?

"I look forward to this weekend too," she forced herself to say breathlessly when their kiss broke.

With a wave and a smile he shut the door and the car pulled out of the driveway. Once they had gotten down the street, away from the house, her mind shifted from the weekend to getting a private detective to find out the truth. Once again she dialed her cell phone to call Jeffrey. This time it didn't go directly to voice mail; it rang.

"Hello. Jeffrey Winslow speaking."

"Hello, Jeffrey. It's me, Belle."

"Belle? Belle? That doesn't sound familiar. Do I know a Belle?"

For a second she sat there with her mouth open but uttered nothing. When she heard him chuckle on the other end of the phone she realized that he was obviously joking with her but had caught her off guard.

"Okay, Mr. Funny Guy. You got me."

He laughed harder and replied, "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. I'm in such a good mood and just hearing your voice made me smile. I love the sound of your voice. Did you know that? It's the sexiest voice I've ever heard." Her stomach was flopping around with each compliment he paid her. "Now what could've put me in such a good mood? Let me think. Was it breakfast? No I didn't have anything but coffee on the go and it was horrible. Was it business? Actually, business is going well so that does help. But no, that's not it. I know what it is. I made love to the most amazing woman last night. Can I tell you about it?"

By then her heart was banging in her chest like a tribal drum before a war. The smile on her face hurt and her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. She felt so alive when he spoke to her and when she heard his voice.

"It sounds like it was amazing. I'm sure I could imagine it quite vividly. Maybe you can tell me all about it when you see me." She giggled, feeling like a school girl all the while her panties filled because of the thought of being within his grasp again. "Right now I have a favor to ask you."

"Anything, Belle. For you... the world."

It was something about they way he said it that brought chills to her. But she didn't doubt he meant it. She felt at that second that if she asked for the world that Jeffrey would fight to get it for her. When she was near him she felt like there wasn't a cloud in the sky, like she was always walking in sunshine... day or night. He had a laid-back, easy way about him and the twinkle in his eye always caused her to ache with need.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.