Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Belle's eyes opened, looking into the dark room. Why did she wake? What time was it? A glance at the clock through sleepy eyes showed that it was 1:06 AM. When she rolled over she noticed that David's side of the bed was empty and cold. That's when she saw the warm glow of the bathroom light seeping through the gap below the door.

She climbed from the bed and grabbed her satin robe. Then she walked to the door and slowly pressed it open. There was David drying himself after a shower. He was turned to the side and hadn't noticed her presence. She stood watching him, wondering why he was taking a shower so late. Yet her brain was foggy and was fumbling to remember what day it was. The sleep she was woken from was dream-filled precipitating her confusion.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and turned from the shower area toward where the sinks were. That's when he saw her. Appearing startled he growled and jumped.

"Jesus, Belle! Don't sneak up on me like that! You scared the hell out of me!" His eyes narrowed and his brow pointed, showing his agitation.

"I didn't sneak up on you! I was sleeping and you woke me up. Why are you home so late?"

"The dinner meeting ran late." His answer was short and clipped as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush no longer looking at her.

"Wow, that's an awfully long meeting! Why would Robert need to keep you so long?"

"Robert?" his voice sounded confused and then he continued, "Oh yes. Well he has multiple deals in the works and it seems he might have stretched his limit with regard to lending. He was trying to convince me that some projects would be completed soon and he would pay them off. He was trying to persuade me to approve funding for his newest deal before someone bought the property out from under him."

"I see. Did you give him my message?"

"What message?"

"... The message where I asked you to say 'Hi' to him and to pass on a 'Hello' to Judy?"

"Oh, that? Yes, I did." He brushed his teeth vigorously, spat in the sink and said, "Why don't you go to bed? I didn't mean to wake you." His tone didn't sound like one of a man who felt bad for waking the one he loved; his tone sounded weird. He still sounded agitated and almost nervous. What had gotten into him?

"I haven't seen you all day. Don't you want me to keep you company?"

"There's no need." He rinsed his mouth out and then patted his lips on the hand towel. She was familiar with his nighttime rituals and he only needed to drop the towel and slip into bed.

She sauntered behind him and wrapped her hands around his chest. Her dreams had been erotic and the masturbation session hadn't quenched her hunger, she had begun to realize. Her fingers trailed up to his nipples and his body jerked.

"Not now, Belle. I'm tired."

"What? But you're never tired." Her face was full of hurt and surprise. Was she still asleep? Was this all a dream? Why was he acting like this? He could be a hardass but usually with her hands on him he would melt.

"I am tonight. Go to bed."

She pivoted from him, unable to find words to retort. Unwilling to start a fight, she decided that the words running through her mind were too acrid and should be bitten back. Instead she lifted her chin and replied, "All right. By the way, I had a meeting with Jeffrey Winslow today." With that she had reentered her dark bedroom, sauntering. Pools of light were being cast in a path toward her bed. She followed it and didn't stop walking even when she heard him following behind her.

"Winslow? Really? What about? How did it go?" Suddenly he was interested and his tone switched to light and excited.

Just when she reached her side of the bed she looked up, locking her eyes with his. Even in the shadows she held his gaze and stated coldly, "Not now, David. I'm tired." She could hear him growl before he turned away to go back into the bathroom. At that moment it was a chess game for her and her statement was equivalent to a pawn taking a knight. She had outmaneuvered him, but it served him right. There was no reason for him to be so nasty; he had been the one out late. He had been the one who woke her up. Besides, was it a bad thing to have your fiancée want to rip off your towel and fuck you in the bathroom? She didn't think so. "Hmpf," she huffed while pulling the blankets up to her neck. That was when she thought about Jeffrey and wondered what he would be like when he was grumpy or angry. She wanted to know so much about him but it would be bad for her to do so. The sigh she expelled was mixed with frustration and exhaustion. It would not be easy to work with Jeffrey and she knew it, but she had to. She needed to. Besides, she was a professional woman and a lady and planned to conduct herself as such. Despite her obvious attraction to him she knew that she was strong enough to resist his charm. Could she though? Could she resist her desire for him and the budding feelings that she was conveniently ignoring?

Lost in her thoughts about Jeffrey, she completely forgot about how late David had returned and his odd behavior. With fantasies of a man she couldn't be with she drifted off to a fitful nights sleep.


The incessant shrilling of her alarm clock shook her awake. Belle's hand slapped at it to shut it up before rolling over. When her eyes opened she realized that David was gone. His pillow had an indent showing that he had, in fact, slept there but had gotten up before her.

She got up alone. When she entered the kitchen with her eyes half-opened the only sound was the padding of her barefeet on the tiled floor. The aroma of coffee hugged good-morning to her lungs. In front of the coffee pot was a note, it read:

"Belle,

I'm sorry I woke you so late then bit your head off.

I'm just stressed and I'm sorry I took it out on you.

I'll call you later today!

Love,

David"

Her lips curled over each other in an attempt to smile but stopped, forming a straight line instead. Somehow the explanation wasn't enough, nor was the apology. She poured a cup of coffee and sipped at it while walking back up to her bathroom to get ready for the day.


The day was busier than most because Belle was handing over a number of projects to other designers. In doing so there were seemingly endless meetings explaining the projects, the plans and the clients' needs for their space. Despite the thoroughness of her notes and explanation, she knew she would be fielding question after question but was fine with it. In the end the success of the project mattered most. Perhaps that's what aided her in being a successful designer: her ability to stay calm while under pressure. Add to that her ability to take criticism and failure to take things personally. With clients, especially if you were helping them with their home, their demands could be daunting but she thrived under all the pressure.

Mr. Marcus stopped by her section of the office, letting her know who would be the designer and the two draftsmen who would be working with her on Jeffrey's projects. She was pleased with his selection and knew that the renovations would be in capable hands. Lunch came and went with her eating a sandwich at her desk while she worked. It was well after noon when the phone on her desk rang.

"Annabelle Daescher," she mindlessly recited into the receiver.

"Belle, it's me, Jeffrey."

Hearing just those four simple words caused her heart to leap into her throat. His masculine voice made the words erotic even as innocent as they were.

"Hello, Jeffrey. How are you this afternoon?"

"I'm doing quite well, and you?"

She could tell that there was a smile on his face when he answered her and she could feel her smile broaden and become larger than any she had formed all day.

"Busy, but great," she smiled into the phone.

"I'm pleased to hear that. Listen, something has come up next week and the two days I cleared for us to visit the sites have been filled." Disappointment surged through her body but she patiently waited to hear when they would venture out of state together, or did he want her to go alone? For the first time since she learned that she would have to travel with Jeffrey she realized that she wanted to go with him more than anything else. "So what I've had to do is move up our trip. Would you be averse to leaving tomorrow?"

"No, not at all."

"Great, we'll fly out at eight so I will be by to pick you up at seven."

"Sounds good. See you then, Jeffrey."

"Oh, before I forget; bring a nice cocktail dress. I want you to see this beautiful restaurant in the middle of town in Massachusetts. I think you'll love the town; its architecture and the interiors are great."

"I will. Should it be fancy?"

"No, something simple yet exquisite, like the one from Friday night."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.