Conclave Of Conspiracy - Cover

Conclave Of Conspiracy

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

At the same time Roquan contemplated the problem of his troublesome slave, on an island just to the northeast of the one upon which the D'ronstaq Manor sat, a man walked alone on a road through the dense tropical forest.

He was known as the Wanderer. Indeed, his given name meant "Wandering Spirit" in his native lands, from a language few could speak fluently anymore in modern times. A terrible loss, he always felt, though he kept this to himself. His purpose was not to examine the past too closely. It was the present that concerned him now, and the future that concerned his master.

A future that was now his to begin to inaugurate, at his master's bidding.

In principle, he agreed with it. He, a humble servant to forces far more powerful than he could ever aspire to, had no business disagreeing. Yet it was distasteful. Most distasteful. He had stated as such, as audacious as that had been for him. His master spared him rebuke; he received the job anyway.

A job that must not fail.

He walked down the wide road that led from the gate to Lord K'laarn's Keep towards the place where he knew the Clan would be gathered, readying for their next port of call. Quite fortunate, he mused, that Lord K'laarn had been one of the places visited by the slave. It had taken only three tries to find the Clan.

Despite the heat, the Wanderer's long, lanky body seemed at ease. His skin was only lightly tanned, not much darker than the fair skin of the Manor slaves. It made for a stark contrast with his black hair, framing a round face with high cheekbones and dark eyes. Even his hair style alone -- long hair drawn into a single, tight ponytail -- was enough to mark him as the foreigner. This had been a minor objection to receiving this job. Yet he had to trust that his master knew best.

And as it had been drilled into him by that same master, there simply was no room for failure at his task.

The object of his search appeared just ahead as he came around the bend in the road. He was just in time. Tents were being taken down and folded. Carts were being hitched to pack animals.

One hurdle overcome. Now there was but one more, which materialized before him in the form of a swarthy, stocky young man with a formidable crossbow in hand.

The Wanderer smiled congenially as he approached. He raised his hands to his waist, palms forward, and was rewarded by a single nod and a lowering of the weapon. Yes, he had gotten that right: the Oceanus custom for announcing non-hostile intent.

The swarthy man stepped before the road to block it as the Wanderer came to a stop.

"Greetings, my friend, and good fortune to you and your Clan," said the Wanderer. His voice was high and melodic. There was a trace of an accent, one that tended to round-out his vowels and make his consonants crisp.

The swarthy one nodded once, his face betraying curiosity. "I am Herdon. What may the Ne'land Clan do for you?" he spoke, his voice even and businesslike.

"Accommodations, if you would."

Thick eyebrows rose on Herdon's haggard face. "Accommodations? You are a merchant?"

The Wanderer smiled, displaying two rows of even, bright teeth. "Indeed, good man. I wish permission to travel with your auspicious Clan."

The Ne'land merchant smirked, his eyes glancing over the fellow. "You bring no goods? No possessions save for what you carry on your person? What do you bring the Ne'land Clan, then?"

"Contacts. From foreign lands."

Herdon's expression was curious, yet dubious.

"If your Clan Leader seeks exotic goods, I can be of service. I have much experience in markets abroad. I have many connections."

"What is your name?"

"Jollis."

"And your Clan?"

"Alas, I am currently clanless. I am only 'Jollis', and nothing more. Which is why I have the need to seek accommodations."

"Uridon does not take on clanless merchants. Not usually, anyway. I don't think I need to explain why."

Jollis nodded. "I do have sufficient platinum on my person, however, to pay my way."

Herdon frowned. That was quite unusual in and of itself. Nearly all independent merchants still belonged to a nominal Clan. All monetary transactions were then done with the Clan, so the merchant himself did not need to carry it with him and thus make himself a robbery target.

Thus was the situation with such merchants that wished accommodations with another Clan. The Clan Leader demanded compensation for providing shelter and transportation for the merchant, and usually this was handled with the other merchant's Clan. A clanless merchant could call on no such conveniences. Some of these were no better than vagabonds, mooching free passage on the vague promise of goods to be delivered on a later day which never came.

"I sincerely doubt that you can be carrying enough to pay for complete passage of our run."

"No need," said Jollis. "I require passage but a short distance, and then I shall find my own way from there."

Herdon looked askance at the Wanderer. "And how far do you need to go?"

"Only as far as the D'ronstaq Manor."

Herdon considered, rubbing at his chin thoughtfully. He tried to find a reason to simply run off this fellow here and now, and not bother his father with this. Yet he could find no compelling reason to do so. He was not entirely sure he trusted the man, however.

"You will wait here," he finally said in a gruff voice. He gave Jollis one last appraising look before turning away.

Jollis watched with calm yet intense eyes as Herdon walked into the midst of the camp, gesturing towards an older man who, other than some graying hair and a more weathered face, could have been Herdon's twin. The two conferred, the older one glancing towards Jollis speculatively. A debate appeared to ensue, ending with the older one pointing urgently towards Jollis.

Herdon shrugged and turned away. He returned quickly to Jollis, a dubious look on his face.

"Uridon wants to know if you have access to any magery supplies," Herdon said.

"Wards and charms? That sort of thing?"

"Yeah."

"Ah, yes, I believe I could procure that for him."

"Through the Mage Guild?"

"Hmm. Alas, no, it would have to be through other channels I'm afraid."

Herdon raised an eyebrow. "Really."

"Is that a problem for Clan Leader Uridon?"

"Er, no, actually. In fact, Uridon had a request to get them through means other than the Guild."

Jollis smiled. "Well, that works out quite well, I would say!"

Herdon frowned. It was obvious that he did not think so. "Only if you can get some weather wards."

"Ah, indeed I can!"

"Fine. Uridon said if you thought you could swing that, and you could pay, you're in."

Jollis beamed. "I am most honored to be accepted by your Clan, Herdon Ne'land."

Herdon raised a hand. "I said, if you could pay. He wants one-fifty. And a third cut of any profit you make on any deals you do while you're with us."

"Done!"

Herdon gave Jollis a sour look. He turned his head back towards the camp, where his father Uridon Ne'land was watching from a distance. Herdon nodded once towards him before turning back to Jollis. "Just so you know, our Clan takes another merchant's word seriously. You don't come through on this, and you can forget about trading in these parts again once the Merchants' Guild hears."

"A wise warning to give. I shall not disappoint."

"Come on, then. You can help with the packing."

The Wanderer followed Herdon into the Ne'land camp.

Jollis wondered if perhaps he had acted just a little too eager to please. Enthusiasm was one thing, but perhaps he had taken it to an extreme. It was obvious Herdon did not like him, and he could not afford to have any of the Clan against him. He must make sure he earned their trust, so he would be above suspicion until the time was right.

He would not concern himself with this right now. The important thing was, he had achieved his initial goal. Now he could get to the Manor and begin his plan in earnest.


Amanda remained in her restraints for the rest of the day, save for the time she was allowed to eat at the midday meal. Sirinna said little to her outside of giving commands and short snippets of praise as she had Amanda try her oral skills on two other male slaves. Amanda thought she did reasonably well with both of them, even if she did not get quite as excited, but it was hard to tell from Sirinna's muted tone.

Upon returning to their quarters as sunset fast approached, Amanda was anxious to have the cuffs removed. Yet Sirinna kept them on for one more task.

"Turn around, Amanda."

Amanda sighed inwardly. In the back of her mind, she knew this was coming. She could protest that it was hardly her fault, that Marisa had provoked it, but knew it would just earn her the standard lecture. Instead, she remained silent and complied with her mistress' command.

She tensed, steeling herself, but flinched and yelped anyway when Sirinna's hand cracked across her ass cheeks. Amanda bit her lip to stifle a whimper when Sirinna reached the third stroke.

"That was for going too far with Marisa," Sirinna intoned. She delivered four more stinging slaps, alternating between her cheeks with each blow. "And that was for the look you gave Master Roquan afterward."

Amanda's eyes glistened with tears, but she held back a sob. She took a deep breath to try to steady her emotions. She expected more, perhaps for performing badly with the other two slaves. Instead, to her relief, Sirinna released her from the cuffs and detached the chain from the collar.

She turned around, rubbing her sore backside. "I'm sorry, mistress," she said in a low voice, her eyes downcast.

Sirinna sighed. "I know, love. And I'm sorry I had to punish you for it."

Amanda looked up. There was a hurt look on Sirinna's face. It was the first time she had shown that much reluctance at disciplining Amanda.

Amanda wanted to give vent to her frustrations at Marisa right then and there, but she was not sure she could push Sirinna's compassion that far. Fortunately, Sirinna saved her the trouble. "Marisa pushed you into that."

Amanda blinked in surprise, but recovered quickly and seized the advantage. "Yes, she did, mistress."

"I don't know what it is about Marisa. She's never acted this way towards any Trainees of mine. She was a little hard on Hiatha, but that was understandable."

"Maybe she sees me as another Hiatha, mistress. Everyone else does."

"That's not true, love, it..."

"Yes, it is! Every day I catch another slave looking at me and whispering to friend, and I almost always hear her name. Either they're comparing me to her or they think she ought to be training me."

Sirinna gave Amanda a forlorn look.

Amanda sighed, exasperated. "I'm sorry, mistress. Do you need to spank me again for that?"

"No, Amanda, it's okay. You... you have a right to be frustrated."

"I'm glad I have a right to be something around here."

Sirinna touched Amanda's cheek. Amanda was grateful for the simple, affectionate contact, and it helped her relax a little. Her eyes softened as she gazed back at her lover.

"You have to remember, you are a slave now," Sirinna said softly.

Amanda paused a moment, then slowly nodded. "I know. I really am trying, Sirinna. Mistress." She looked away, her eyes shimmering. "Dammit. I can't even remember that."

Sirinna reached for Amanda and hugged her tightly. "It's all right. You're just upset. I know you're trying. You really did well today with Garas and the other slaves."

"I wasn't so sure, as quiet as you were."

"I was more upset with Marisa than you, love. That's why I didn't care for having to punish you as I did."

Amanda squeezed Sirinna a little bit to show that she understood. She knew Sirinna was doing what she had to do.

Amanda let out a long sigh and enjoyed the warm softness of Sirinna's body for a few moments before speaking again. "Can I ask you something, mistress?"

Sirinna gently stroked Amanda's back. "Of course."

"Who's Freya?"

"She's an Overlord, Amanda."

Amanda drew back out of the embrace to look oddly at her mistress. "An Overlord? A woman?"

"Being an Overlord is not limited to men. You just don't see very many women heading Overlord Clans, but there's nothing that says they can't."

"So why was Master Rennis concerned about her with regards to me? Is she going to be at the Conclave?"

Sirinna hesitated, then nodded, her eyes growing distant.

Amanda's heart thumped. "I-I'm going to be Presented after all, aren't I? That's what all that was about, wasn't it? Is that why you're going so fast with my training?"

Sirinna smiled wanly. "You are still quite the clever girl."

Amanda made a face. She was in no mood to be placated, and her voice rose when she spoke again. "You knew? And you didn't tell me?"

"I did not want to put that pressure on you. You seem to work better when you're more relaxed."

Amanda wanted to explode at Sirinna. This was exactly the kind of thing she wanted to escape back on Earth! Her foster father had tried to hide things from her as well. He tried to hide the fact that he was still drinking, even after he had sworn off the booze. He was part of the reason Amanda was here in Narlass to begin with.

"I don't want to be lied to anymore, Sirinna!" Amanda cried.

"I did not lie to you," Sirinna said firmly, raising an admonishing finger. "When I first told you that you were not to be Presented, that was true. It was only later that Master Roquan told me things had changed."

Amanda gave her mistress a sullen look, but said nothing.

"If it helps any, I told Master Roquan that you were not far enough along in your training. But this Conclave is apparently very important to him, and he asked me to accelerate your training to try to prepare you."

"How much longer is it until the Conclave? Did he tell you when he took you aside earlier?"

"Yes. About half a moon."

Amanda gaped. "Two weeks?! Th-they... they want me to go before a bunch of Overlords... to please a bunch of Overlords in only two weeks?! Oh my God..."

Sirinna grasped Amanda's shoulders tightly. "Amanda, calm down. It will be okay."

"No, it won't!" Amanda cried, her voice shrill. "How can Master Roquan expect me to be a perfect little perky slave when I can't even..."

"Amanda!"

Amanda fell silent, tensing. She relaxed a little when she saw a look of concern rather than anger in Sirinna's eyes.

"Please, love. Don't panic over this."

"Mistress, I can't be what Master Roquan wants me to be, not in that short a time."

"And what do you think he wants of you?"

"What he wants of all his slaves! He wants them to be completely happy little submissives! I can manage being happy, and I can manage being submissive. I can't seem to do both yet at the same time. Not on demand, anyway."

Sirinna looked thoughtful for a moment. "Can you act the part instead?"

Amanda gave Sirinna an odd look. "Huh?"

"Can you do what you're told? Can you be respectful?"

Amanda paused. "I guess I can, yeah. I mean... I've been trying to do that. I only messed up today because of Marisa. If any of the Overlords are like that, I..."

Sirinna raised a finger, and Amanda fell silent again. "Marisa you have to deal with every day. But the Overlords will be here only a short time. Do you think you can handle it for the span of a few days?"

"A few days? Is that all they're going to be here for?"

"No, the Conclave will likely last much longer than that, but a Presenting rarely lasts longer than a day or two."

"Oh. I didn't know that."

Sirinna cupped her hand tenderly under Amanda's chin. "If you think you can handle yourself for that long, love, you'll do fine."

"Well... I'm still not sure... but that's better than I thought it would be. But what if I still mess up, Sirinna? Am I going to get Master Roquan in trouble? I don't want to be punished by him!"

"If you are obviously trying to be good, I don't think he'll punish you. If he did, the worst he might do is paddle you a little."

Amanda shuddered violently and looked away.

"It's not that bad."

"I don't ever want to be touched by that thing," Amanda said, shivering. "I hate it."

Sirinna sighed inwardly. This was going to make delivering the Traditional Twenty a lot harder. She reached over and took Amanda's chin again, coaxing her into looking towards her lover. Sirinna's heart lurched when she saw a single tear trickling down Amanda's face.

Sirinna brushed the tear away with a sweep of a finger. "You don't give yourself enough credit, Amanda. Or Master Roquan for that matter. He'll be able to tell if you're making a good effort to please."

"But I still have that attitude problem, don't I? That's really what the whole thing is about. That's why I'm still having problems."

"I've been trying to help you with that."

"But maybe not enough. You switched over to showing me sexual techniques instead."

Sirinna paused. "Master Roquan thought it prudent to do that."

Amanda thought on this for a moment, and then uttered a cynical laugh. "Yeah, I see. Her attitude is bad, but at least she can suck cock and eat pussy, right?"

Sirinna laughed softly and played with a curl of Amanda's hair. "Well, those are important for a slave to do as well."

"I know, but... well, I'm really picking up that stuff fast. And I can even enjoy it, when I don't have Marisa around too much. Do you see the problem? I can learn the sex, that's not hard for me at all. But I can't be enthusiastic about it with people I don't like as well."

Sirinna gave her charge a curious look. "What are you saying, Amanda?"

"I'm saying that maybe you're concentrating on the wrong thing."

"You mean you want me to concentrate on teaching you to be submissive?"

"Yes!"

"But I thought you might rebel at that if I did it too soon."

"Yeah, I might have, if I didn't know I had this Presenting to worry about! Now at least I have a goal in mind. I've got a reason for doing it. Now it's sorta like a school assignment back home. I might not want to do it, but I know I have to, and I still want to do a good job on it."

Sirinna gave Amanda a nonplussed look, then shook her head and grinned. "Amanda, you still sometimes surprise me."

Amanda smiled at this. She took this as a compliment.

Sirinna still did consider this very unusual. All other slaves she trained learned to be submissive for the explicit purpose of their new lives as slaves. It was simply their life, their reason for being, and their means of gaining sexual reward. There was little formal training involved; all Sirinna really had to teach was the traditional submissive posture and some points of protocol.

None of this was working for Amanda, and it was forcing her to rethink all her training plans. She knew Amanda would be a challenge, but not like this!

"All right, Amanda, we'll try it," Sirinna finally said. "But Master Roquan still wants me to teach you sexual technique, so we'll have to do that anyway, and those sessions are going to get intense so we can cover everything. You're going to be worked twice as hard as before."

Amanda nodded. "That's okay. It will be like cramming for a test back on Earth."

Sirinna did not quite understand that turn of a phrase, but accepted the intent. "And you're going to have to learn to deal with Marisa, too. You can't get out of that."

Amanda drew in her breath and let it go as a soft sigh. "Well, if you're going to show me how to be submissive, maybe I can handle her better. At least now I'm a little more enthusiastic about wanting to learn."

Sirinna did admit to herself that she was infinitely grateful for that.

Amanda now understood that this was what she had needed all along. She needed a concrete goal to work towards. Learning "how to be a good slave" was not tangible enough for her. She was mystified as to how it was sufficient for the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.