The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

A day later, after a shopping extravaganza in which Aaron bought Denise a complete new wardrobe, they were winging their way to Hawaii and, true to his word, they spent a relaxing and fun filled two weeks in the islands mixing sun and swimming with seeing the sights.

Denise was learning something new about Aaron each day. He took her scuba diving and they spent an entire day, exploring reefs and even an old shipwreck. She was amazed that he possessed an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the islands, especially the people and culture.

"I wasn't aware," she said after he had told her of the American Imperial takeover of the islands in the last century when the U.S. sent armed Marines to the imperial palace and forced the queen, at virtual gunpoint, to step down so that the large, U.S. backed, sugar plantation owners could assume control and the islands would be run for their economic gain.

"But you have causes of your own," he said as they lay on a deserted beach watching a magnificent sunset.

"What do you mean?"

"When I was having information gathered about you, my staff found a cable TV interview you gave when you were still modeling."

"I gave a lot of interviews then," she smiled.

"Ah, but in this one you related your Native American heritage and the fact that you donated a portion of your earnings to Native American charities."

"They... we have been and continue to be an oppressed people."

"I very much agree, but I was most impressed by the compassion you showed for those in need."

"I just wish I could have done more."

"Perhaps you can."

"What do you mean?"

"What's the most pressing need on the reservations?"

"With many it's food and housing. Poverty is rampant, disease and suicide rates are several times the national average, and then there's education which lags far behind the rest of the country."

"Suppose you had, say, ten million dollars to apply to the problem. What would you do?"

"Establish a foundation, I suppose. Identify the most pressing problems and provide a helping hand where it's needed most."

"You'll have a check waiting when we get home."

Her mouth dropped open. "You're serious?"

"Of course. My only stipulation is that the foundation carry your name and that you serve on the board."

"But I've never done anything like this. I wouldn't even know how to get started."

"Ah, that's where I come in. I have had a little experience with this sort of thing," he chuckled. "I'll help get your foundation established, make some connections for you, help get you some good people on your board. From there you're on your own."

"I... I don't know what to say."

"How about saying, Aaron, I'm famished, let's eat!"

"I'd love to have dinner with you, Aaron," she said, still stunned and warmed by the generous warm heart of this man who just two weeks ago she had been prepared to hate.

When they returned, both sporting deep tans, she made her first visit home. Mineena was radiant with joy at the reunion. Things did not go as well with Kevin, however. Without realizing it, Denise began to excitedly describe the wonderful nature of the man with whom she was currently sharing her life. Kevin had been prepared for Denise to be miserable and begging to cancel the arrangement. Instead, she was singing the praises of this rich guy and now he had actually given her a check for ten million dollars which she was going to just give away. He fumed that if Becker had that much money, they should have gotten more for their part of the deal.

"Damn, Denise, I can't believe he's getting by so cheaply."

"Cheaply? You said yourself our part of the deal amounted to almost two million."

"Yeah, but if he can throw away ten million just like that..."

"It's not being thrown away, Kevin. That money will go to help..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, and meanwhile Mr. rich pockets is banging my wife."

"Actually, he hasn't even touched me yet. He's been an absolute gentleman."

Kevin saw the inadvertent look of fondness cross Denise's face. "What is this? Are you falling for this guy?"

"Of... of course not. It's just that..."

"Bull! You are falling for him! I bet you just can't wait to get him into your pants!"

"Stop it, Kevin!"

"How you gonna give it to him first, huh, Denise? You gonna give him a blow job or are you just gonna spread those gorgeous legs and offer up that sweet pussy of yours? Or maybe you'll just stick that beautiful rear of yours way up in the air and give him a a piece of the tightest little ass in town!"

"I said stop it, Kevin!"

"I was prepared for you to fuck him, Denise. I just wasn't prepared for you to want to so badly."

"I... I don't want to, but we signed a contract! It was your idea!"

"Oh, yeah, blame it on me. I can see it in your eyes, Denise. You want him in your pants, don't you?"

"That's not true and I won't discuss this any more. Look, why don't we take Mineena out for a picnic and forget all this."

"You take her out. It's kind of hard to forget that your wife has the hots for some rich guy."

"Kevin, that's just not true."

"Then tell me you won't fuck him no matter what. String him along if you have to but promise me you won't let him in your pants."

"But, Kevin, we signed a contract. It stipulates..."

"I knew it! You are going to fuck him -- aren't you?"

"If he wants. What choice will I have?"

"Yeah, what choice does a whore ever have?" he sneered and stormed out the front door. Denise, in tears, spent the rest of her visit with Mineena.


"By your expression I take it things did not go well over the weekend," said Aaron sympathetically. "Is Mineena all right?"

They were sitting at the breakfast table, Denise having arrived last night.

"Yes, she's fine. I... that is..."

"Kevin?"

"We're... just going through a rough time right now."

"Anything I can do?"

"No. You've been great. Kevin and I just have to work out some things."

"I've arranged for your foundation to use some space in my office building. That will help with expenses. Oh, and I made some calls over the weekend. Got some people I want you to meet at a party tonight. Some might make good board members, but all of them have deep pockets."

"I've never solicited money for charity."

"Oh, just smooze a little, smile that killer smile of yours and make your pitch. You'll be surprised how quickly the checkbooks come out."


"My God, Aaron, where did you ever find such a ravishing creature?" said the graying, sixtyish man in the pin striped suit.

The cocktail party was in full swing in one of the mansions in the most posh neighborhood of the city.

"Edwin Markel, I'd like you to meet Denise Robbins. Denise is the director of that new foundation I was telling you about."

"Well, my dear, why don't we find a drink and you can tell me why I should write you a sizable check."

Denise smiled. "I think that can be arranged, Mr. Markel."

"Edwin, please. None of that Mr. Markel nonsense, especially in the company of such a beautiful woman," he smiled as he signaled to the waiter for drinks.


"Hi, I'm Cindy Rhodes."

The strikingly attractive blonde stood striking a pose at the front door step and smiling as Kevin tried not to let his eyes wander.

"Oh, hi, I'm Kevin Robbins. You must be the nurse that's filling in for Ms. Duvall."

"Yes, her brother's operation is scheduled for this weekend. She should be back a few days after that."

"Come in, please."

Now his eyes did wander as she walked past him, her hips swaying suggestively atop shapely legs.

"I'll... go get Mineena so you can meet her."

"That's all right. I'll go to her room later and we can get acquainted. Right now I'd like to get to know you... and your wife."

"My wife isn't here. She... works away from here. She's only in twice a month."

"Hmmmm, it must get lonely."

"Yes, it does... very lonely."


Despite her inexperience at fund raising Denise was thrilled, Edwin Markel had pledged fifty thousand for the fledgling foundation and agreed to sit on the board. Donald Gettlinger, whose family had dominated the chemical industry since the turn of the last century had given one hundred thousand and Marlena Kristenson whose world wide conglomerate dominated the board at the stock market had written a personal check for thirty thousand with a promise to have her board of directors approve a much larger donation on behalf of the corporation. There had been several others who also had committed varying amounts. She suspected, correctly, that Aaron had applied some advance persuasion. Still she felt good that she had been able to "smooze" as Aaron put it, with the elite.

"I'm disappointed," she heard from behind her, the deep baritone voice startling her a bit. She turned to find Rafael LeTone staring into her eyes and smiling.

"Oh?" she replied. "How so?"

"You've rubbed elbows with almost every man in the room, but somehow you have avoided my company."

"A situation we shall now correct."

"Rafael LeTone."

"Denise Robbins."

"Such a beautiful woman to have to perform such a mundane task as asking for money."

"Not so mundane when the cause is just."

"Yes, I was talking with some of the others. Your idea for a foundation is a good one."

"Can I then count on your support?"

"Hmmm," he smiled, his eyes running up and down her body twice. The floor length shimmering deep wine evening dress displayed just the right amount of cleavage -- enough to gain the attention of every man and several women in the room, yet not enough to be considered in bad taste. "I usually like something in return for my investments."

"Besides the humanitarian aspects, the public relations value would be..."

"You misunderstand. I was talking about another form of inducement." He moved closer and his hand first went around her waist then dropped to her hip.

"Maybe I could induce you by offering you a board of directors position," countered Denise, gently removing his hand.

"A nice try at diversion, but I am not so easily distracted from one so beautiful," he replied, his hand moving slowly and sensuously up and down the bare flesh of her backless gown.

"Then perhaps a dance," she offered, as they moved toward the large balcony where soft music was filtering through the trees and grounds of the estate and several other couples were swaying to the music. He took her in his arms and they moved in harmonious gliding steps to the romantic airs. His hand dropped, but only to the small of her back where he deftly lead her about the floor.

"You are quite a woman, Denise Robbins," he smiled while he gently pulled her closer and her breasts were held firmly against his chest as they moved.

"And you are quite the flatterer," she returned.

"There are moments when I actually mean what I say. This is one of them." She chuckled a bit. "What would it take to get you into my bed?"

"So now we're changed to the direct approach," she smiled.

"Whatever will work. It could mean six figures to your cause."

"And what to my self respect? I'm married Mr. LeTone."

"And so am I. I cannot see how that should affect anything."

"I do. I don't cheat on my husband, Mr. LeTone."

"Yet you are here with Aaron. I know for a fact that Aaron has no wife. So..."

"My relationship with Mr. Becker is my business."

"So it is, but it is obviously outside the bounds of your marriage. All I am proposing is the same."

Doubt crept across Denise's face for the first time that evening. He had cut to the quick -- and was right. Aaron had bribed her and Kevin, offered a large amount of money in exchange for her company and ultimately sex. Was LeTone really any different? If anything, the money LeTone was offering would go to help hundreds, even thousands while the payment to her and Kevin would benefit only them and their daughter.

"I will not rush you. Our hosts this evening are friends of mine. I know of a private guest room upstairs where we will not be disturbed, the third door on the left. Take the next few minutes to think it over. If you decide to accept my proposal, meet me there."

"Do you really think that I... ?"

"Six figures Ms. Robbins. Six figures." he said with a wry smile and waked away.


Kevin fixed them both a drink and the two sat down on the couch.

"So, how long have you been a nurse?"

"A little over a year. I didn't enter nursing school until after i quit my first job."

"Oh, and what was that?"

"I was a dancer -- an exotic dancer."

"Wow! I bet you were a good one," he said, allowing her to see his eyes dance up and down her curvaceous body. "What made you quit dancing?"

"I tended to get a little too friendly with the customers, especially if they were cute --like you," she purred, crossing her legs, thereby hiking the mini skirt she wore and showing flesh almost to the hip.

"Uh, I'd better check on Mineena," stammered Kevin, rising, trying not altogether successfully to hide his raging erection.

Cindy smiled and looked straight at the crotch of his pants. "Looks like we have quite a lot to talk about when you get back," she said, coyly.

"Uh, yeah," responded a flustered Kevin as he made his way to Mineena's room.


Denise was conflicted. She would like nothing better than to avoid the room upstairs and forget Raphael LeTone and his proposal. Yet she wondered if it was the more humanitarian thing to do to accept his offer, let him have he wanted and walk away with a check for six figures which could help untold numbers of needy on the reservations? She definitely was not attracted to LeTone and found him a selfish and conceited cheater, but the good that money could do... did she have a right to turn it down? After all she had bared and then offered up her body to violation for the sake of some photos and a movie -- all for money. There would come a time when she would be offering her body to Aaron for an obscene amount of money as well. What was so different about a quick roll in the hay with LeTone?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.