The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

"You want to what?" Kevin exclaimed.

It was later that night, Mineena having been put to bed some time ago.

"It isn't what I want to do. It's just that right now with our finances so tight..."

"I can't believe you'd actually agree to..."

"Honey, I haven't agreed to anything. I simply told Max last week that I needed some temporary work -- something that would pay well. Since I've been out of the business so long, I can't expect top spots or salary. He has this friend at Ladies Man magazine who's doing an issue on women over thirty. When Max mentioned my name the friend indicated that he wanted me to be the centerfold for that issue."

"And you accepted."

"No. I told Max to keep trying to find something a little more conventional and he agreed. This is the backup plan in case nothing else turns up."

"But my God, Denise, they want you to take off all your clothes. They want you to show off your naked body."

"They will be nudes, but Max's friend assured him they would be tasteful," she fibbed.

"Come on, I've seen Ladies Man magazine. They show everything and then some. It's a wonder they don't poke it up your crotch!"

"We can use the money, Kevin."

"We don't need a few hundred dollars that badly."

"It's more than a few hundred."

His head snapped around to face her. "How much?"

"Fifteen thousand."

There was a long moment of silence. Kevin emitted a low whistle as he exhaled and his eyes dilated. "Fifteen thousand dollars?"

"Yes."

He swallowed, then shook his head. "Fifteen thousand for what, a day's work?"

"Maybe two, but the shoot won't take more than a single weekend at most."

He was now torn. They both knew how much the money would help, yet the thought of his lovely wife baring herself for every man in America ate at his gut.

"What... what do you want to do, Denise?"

"I'm no crazier about this idea than you. I guess I'm hoping that Max can find something else -- something a little less risqué."

"Risqué? That's a pretty polite word for letting every horny guy in the country look up your..."

"Uh, I get the picture, Kevin. Why don't we just give it a couple of days and see what Max can turn up."

"But if he doesn't find anything else?" asked the concerned husband.

"Then I guess we have to ask ourselves how badly we need fifteen thousand dollars."


By Thursday of that week three more bills had arrived at the Robbins residence. By Saturday they were contacted by a collection agency threatening to repossess their car unless payment was made on their account which was now three months in arrears. Denise had applied for work at several businesses but so far there was nothing. She had even taken a job at a fast food restaurant, but the beauty which had served her so well on the runway was her undoing. Two teens, struck by her attractiveness, engaged in fisticuffs over who would give her his order first. No one was hurt, but the manager had let her go saying he couldn't afford the distractions she would cause.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.