The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

There was no other way to describe Denise Robbins than exquisitely beautiful. The unlikely progeny of a Polynesian and Native American coupling, her rich creamy bronze complexion complemented the deep set almond shaped brown eyes and the prominently high cheek bones. Her mouth was small, her lips full. Since her modeling days she wore her long straight glistening black hair past her waist. Her figure was long and lean, moderate sized but beautifully shaped breasts giving way to an extremely narrow waist and well rounded hips. And then there were those legs, legs that seemed to comprise two thirds of her height. Unlike the straight shapeless legs of most models however, Denise's legs were curvaceous and shapely, her thighs and calves well defined ending in trim ankles and small feet. Even her toes garnered attention. She often laughed when her husband reminded her that not only had she been the overall favorite of the most important model fan websites, but her breasts and toes had been voted the sexiest of models worldwide.

She reminded her husband, Kevin, that those votes had been taken while she was still a model. After marriage, birth and breast feeding she doubted whether her breasts could still win such a competition. "My toes... maybe!" she would giggle, but her handsome black husband, an ex-running back for the Miami Dolphins knew better. After the birth of Mineena, Denise had worked out slavishly to restore her figure which, if anything, was not only as shapely, but probably better conditioned than before.

She watched as Mineena ran and played on the teeter totter with another child. The park was not far from their townhouse. The three year old was growing up so fast, she thought. Another year or two and then preschool and the frenzied educational whirlwind would begin. Before she and Kevin knew it there would be play practice, band, cheerleading, and athletics in addition to homework, field trips, parent/teacher conferences and PTA.

Denise leaned back on the bench and relaxed a bit. Their home, though modest, was in a good neighborhood and she had made friends with several other parents who visited the park. They all looked out for each others kids here at the playground. Still, a mother could never be too careful.

Her mind wandered as Mineena romped over to the swings and joined another little girl. She would probably have to go back to work. Kevin's job offers had been plentiful when he first left professional football. A career ending injury had come only four years after signing with the Dolphins, but as his name faded from the sports pages and ESPN commentaries, the offers had become only temporary promotionals and the pay far less than they would have hoped. He had interviewed with several companies but with the economy in a jobless recovery and no degree, his having left college early to sign a pro contract, nothing had materialized. He had tried his hand selling cars and even worked nights as a security guard, but the hours were long and the pay barely minimum wage. Denise had suggested a number of times that she go back to work, but thus far Kevin would not hear of it. However, the car dealership had just let him go, their bills were beginning to mount faster than his paychecks could accommodate and their savings were almost depleted, so last week she had once again offered to go back to modeling. Reluctantly he had agreed, as long as it was only temporary until he could find a job which would support them.

She had called her former agent, Max Tincher, who had agreed to see what he could arrange in the way of modeling gigs. He had agreed to meet her at the park and she was waiting for him now. A late model sedan pull into the parking lot and a familiar chubby form emerged, looked around, then proceeded toward her.

"Max, it's wonderful to see you again," she said giving and receiving a warm hug.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember!" he replied, smiling as they both sat on the bench.

"Flatterer," she teased.

"Maybe so, but it's true. I wish you had stayed in modeling. You could have made millions."

"For me or for you?" she chided.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.