Sam's Adventures - Cover

Sam's Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sexy Sadist

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my first story. It's about a 19 year old virgin who gets raped and tortured in her own home by a family friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Caution  

Sam had been waiting for this moment for months and now was his chance.

Kelly's parents had just left for their anniversary vacation in Hawaii and they wern't expected back for 3 weeks. This was going to be to easy. He had a key to the house since he was a long standing friend of Kelly's father Mike and when asked to help look after Kelly was more than willing to help out an old friend. Sam didn't even need to bring any of his own tools because everything he would need was already in the house.

He decided that he wouldn't start playing his little game untill Kelly had gotten comfortable being in the house with her parents gone. So the first few days he just casually went by the house to check on her and the animals and then he would say goodbye and leave. But by the third day he couldn't hold out any longer. His craving for the 19 year old blonde just became to much to bare. She was perfect. Ass length golden blonde hair, aquamarine eyes and the most tantalizing body he had ever seen. She had the perfect C cup breasts and a tight round ass. He knew she was a virgin because when her mother Jen had offered to have her put on birth control she had just said "no thanks, I prefer to wait till I get married." Now it was too late for her to worry about it.

Sam waited till she got home from her last class at the junior college and had a chance to shower before he made his appearance that day. As he walked up to the front door he realised that this is when most people would experience a twinge of guilt or worry but he noted that he had absolutely none. Since he knew she was home he knocked instead of using his key so she wouldn't think he was being to invasive and freak out before he could act. Kelly opened the door greeted Sam and then invited him in for a Sandwhich since she was already making one for her self. He came in, sat down at the table and admired her butt while she chopped lettuce and chattered about her school assignments. He just wanted to jump up and grab her but he knew that he needed to be level headed to pull this off.

When they were done eating Kelly said that she had to run to the store and would be back in 30 minutes but wanted to know if Sam would hang around in case her parents called while she was out. Sam agreed and Kelly left saying she would hurry back so he wouldn't be stuck there if he needed to leave.

As soon as Kelly left Sam started to get the stuff he needed together.

Kelly's bedroom was down in the basement since it afforded her privacy that way she could still stay at home and go to school with out feeling to childish for not moving out. Her bedroom was also right next to the utility room where Sam found the 100 feet of coiled rope he needed. He figured he mine as well grab the duct tape too so he took taht and the rope and slid it under Kelly's bed. Next he went upstairs and shut all the blinds except the ones in the living room so Kelly wouldn't get weirded out as soon as she got home. Just as he was going out side to finsih getting everything in order the phone rang. Knowing it was probably Mike or Jen he answered it. It was Mike and he just wanted to leave a message for Kelly that they wouldn't be by the phone for the next 10 days because they had decided to go on one of the islands outside excursions which happened to be camping and there wouldn't be a phone nearby. Sam promised to give Kelly the message and assured Mike that everything would be fine. As Sam hung up the phone he couldn't beleive his luck. Deciding to finish his prep work he went outside and unplugged the main phone line so there would be no incomming or outgoing calls to worry about. Everything was ready.

Sam looked at his watch as Kelly pulled back up to the driveway. She had been gone for 49 minutes when she promised she would be gone no longer than 30. Well it was time for Kelly to learn who was boss. As she stepped in the door she appologized for being late but said that she had run into an old high school friend and lost track of the time.

Sam said nothing as Kelly talked about her friend and put away the groceries. As she came back in the room she was carrying two cans of Cola. She handed one to Sam and then excused herself so she could run to the bathroom really fast. The minute she stepped out of the room Sam dropped a pill in her Soda and swirled it around to help it dissolve faster. Kelly came back into the room still talking about her friend and her trip to the store and Sam started to worry that she would never shut up and drink her soda but he didn't need to worry long because next thing he knew she was exclaiming how hot it was and slamming back the whole can of Soda.

It must have hit her like a Mac truck because 5 minutes later Sam was carrying her downstairs to what he now considered his temporary home.

Since Kelly had a canopy bed he didn't need to rig anything to the ceiling, he would just tie her to the bed posts. He cut his rope and tied a hand to each of the upper posts rather high. Then he did the same thing to her ankles but instead of cutting the rope off he ran it back from the post wrapped it around her knees and then down to the support beam under the bed so there was no way she could close her thighs. Last he took some rope and ran it under the middle of her back and up to the canopy rails above so the middle of her body was elevated about a foot off the bed.

Sam then went and sat in a chair in the corner of the room to survey all he had done. As he was looking at her still clad form hanging there he realised that he forgot the duct tape so he walked over and taped her mouth shut. Now he could sit and wait for her to wake up.

Kelly started opening her eyes about 2 hours later and as soon as she figured out that she was tied up she screamed. It wasn't very loud just a muffled noise but enough to alert Sam that his new toy was awake and ready to play. She watched as Sam calmly got up and walked over to the side of the bed. He looked down at her and smiled then he preceded to tell her that for at least the next 10 days he was going to use her and hurt her in ways she could never imagine. As tears filled Kelly's eyes he explained that it wasn't anything personal but that there was no point in plotting to get away because there was no way she could.

Sam loved watching the tears stream down her face as her body shook.

She really started shaking when he pulled a knife out of his back pocket and lowered it to her chest. He started laughing knowing that she thought he was going to cut her so he decided to mess with her head a bit more by letting her know that a knife cut would be nothing compared to the tortures he was going to put her through as he cut her clothes off. When he was done removing the last of her clothes he stepped back and admired her nude body spread open before him. She had beautiful round breasts topped with little tits the color of strawberrys and her openly displayed vagina matched those tits in color. Her pussy lips were also wonderful being shaved and perfect in shape. She had a nice flat tummy, slim arms and nice shapely legs. He just knew her backside was going to be wonderfull too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.