My Pet Teacher - Cover

My Pet Teacher

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A high school student turns the tables on his science teacher and a classmate with an attitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Science class seemed to take forever to end. It was literally like one of those Charlie Brown cartoons, where all you hear from the teacher is a "waa, waa, waa" sound as she speaks. It was like this with Becky too. My mind couldn't focus on what was being said as it was too preoccupied trying to figure out Becky's newest behaviour and about what was going to happen with Lisa.

It was with great relief when the buzzer did finally sound.

"Ms. Beaumont, I'd like you to stay for a few minutes after class please," Becky called out over the din of the class leaving school for the weekend.

Staying in my seat until the class had emptied out, I could see Lisa begin to look questioningly in my direction. Once the class was empty, I motioned to Becky about the door. Taking my cue she walked over and closed the door.

"Uh, Ms. O'Hare, why do you need to see me and why is 'he' here?" emphasizing the word 'he' with obvious disdain.

"Actually Lisa, I'm the one who called this meeting," I interjected.

"You? What the hell do you want loser?" she questioned with an obvious tone of contempt.

"Now look here Ms..." Becky began to admonish, before being silenced with a hand gesture from me.

Lisa's attitude only bolstered my resolve to follow through with my plan to blackmail her. "I think its best if you have a seat Lisa," I replied reasonably.

"I don't think so... I'm out of here loser," she said haughtily. And turning about, she began to march imperiously towards the door.

"Well alright then Lisa. But that image you tried so hard over the years to cultivate is going to take an awful beating when everybody in school sees this tomorrow," holding up a brown envelope containing the photos.

That stopped her dead in her tracks. Her reputation was everything to her. "See what?" she asked suspiciously as she turned to face me.

"Aw look, don't worry about it. You can see Monday with everyone else." I replied nonchalantly.

"See what you loser?" she asked angrily.

"You know Lisa, you really should get that attitude in check, because you're not helping your case any." I warned.

"Fuck you loser. See what?" She said as she came to stand several paces in front of me.

Shaking my head in disappointment, I replied "You will be held responsible for your disrespect Lisa."

"Fuck you asshole. What the hell do you have in there?" She was obviously losing control.

Raising my voice, I yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN."

A shocked look flashes across her face as she recoils from my voice, and then hastily sits down without another word. In a calmer voice, I stated, "If what I have here were to become public knowledge Lisa, your reputation would be ruined forever."

Placing the envelope on the desk in front of her, I step back to observe her reaction. At first she doesn't move, but intently stares at the sealed brown envelope in front of her. Finally, with a slightly shaking hand she reaches out and takes the envelope and tears it open at one end. As she dumps the photos out and begins to look at each, her face blanches a dreadful white and the shakes become much more pronounced. First a shocked and then a fearful expression play across her visage as she begins to slowly shake her head no.

"What... how... I don't understand?" she asks in confusion looking up at me with eyes quickly filling with tears.

"Well Lisa, I think its pretty obvious now isn't it? These pictures show us what a slut you really are. I'm sure all of your friends will love to see these." I reply mockingly.

"But these pictures... I didn't... where did they come from?"

"Where or how really doesn't matter now, does it? All that matters is what everyone will think when they see copies of these plastered all over the school. These pictures will be on every porn website across the state within days. You'll be famous Lisa." I add brightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.