My Pet Teacher - Cover

My Pet Teacher

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A high school student turns the tables on his science teacher and a classmate with an attitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I didn't see Becky again until math class last period in the morning. As the class began, I noted her whole demeanour had changed, and she was now referring to her students by their last name. It was Mr. or Ms. for everyone. I also noticed that when she went to sit down, she did so very gingerly, and the slightest of grimaces would momentarily flash across her face. She also refused to meet my eyes. All in all, I liked the changes I was seeing in my new slave.

When the class finally ended, I stayed in my desk until the last student had left for lunch. Then I got up and casually strolled to the front of the class. Becky stayed in her seat and kept her eyes downcast.

"Lift up your skirt whore," I ordered.

"Yes Master," she replied and hastened to comply. Despite the fact the door to her class was still open she was obeying without question. I had conveniently stood in such a location that my body was between the door and her body, so that anyone passing by would only see a student standing beside the desk talking with a teacher.

Once her nicely shaven cunt was exposed, I ordered, "I want you to play with your cunt whore and make yourself cum. You will not be allowed to cover yourself up again until you have cum for me."

She quickly dropped her right hand down to her pussy and began rubbing in small circular motions on her clit. In no time, her eyes fluttered closed, and the pace of her rubbing began to increase. Removing my camera, I got another few choice shots of her self-humiliation.

When I could sense her nearing an orgasm, I began to spur her on. "That's it whore. Rub that cunt. You're probably hoping someone will walk in right now and watch you humiliate yourself. Maybe I should have you do this for the class this afternoon. Hmmm?"

Her breathing began to get ragged as she began to grunt and her hand was literally flying across her pussy now.

"Tell me what you are," I ordered.

"I'm a whore," she grunted, eyes still closed.

"That's right, and what turns you on?"

"I like being humiliated and abused," she cried.

"Say it again."

"I'm a whore and I like being humiliated and abused."

"Again."

"I'm a whore and I like being humiliated and abused," and with a shriek, she came all over her fingers.

Worried we might be discovered, I quickly peered around at the door to see if anyone had heard the shriek and come to investigate. Thankfully no one was there.

"That'll do whore. You can cover yourself up now."

"Thank you Master," she replied as she allowed her skirt to fall back down over her legs.

"You belong to me, don't you whore?" I asked.

"Yes Master," she quickly replied.

"And you'll do anything to make me happy right?"

"Yes Master, of course."

"Very well, after science class this afternoon, I want you to tell Ms. Beaumont that you need to speak with her after school today at 3:30 pm. Alright?"

"Yes Master, but why?" she questioned.

"Do I need to explain myself to you whore?" I admonished.

A very meek, "No Master, I'm sorry." It almost sounded like she was going to cry. Perhaps she feared I was going to punish her for it.

"Very well, I'll see you in science class then."

"Yes Master."

I turned about and left, elated over my total control of my science teacher.

Now I had one final phase of my plan to execute. Lisa Beaumont had spurned and ignored me for far too long. Soon she too will be learning her new place in life, and I don't think she's going to like it at all.

Science class came and went, without event. Becky continued to be polite and respectful to her students, and still would not meet my eyes. She also appeared to be having an easier time of sitting down.

At the end of science class, when the students were filing out of the room, Becky spoke up and said, "Ms. Beaumont, I need to see you for a few minutes after school today concerning your project. Can you please come by the classroom at 3:30 pm?"

"Of course, Ms. O'Hare," she replied puzzled.

The last period of the day was a blur to me as I was completely focussed on what was going to happen after school today. When the final bell rang, I actually had to keep myself from cheering out loud.

I quickly rushed down to Becky's classroom. I only had about 15 minutes to get things set up before Lisa arrived. Upon arrival Becky was sitting in her chair with a quizzical look on her face.

Ignoring her, I took out a flask of juice from my backpack with several disposable plastic cups. Pouring equal amounts in both cups, I quickly replaced the flask. I then removed a small white envelope from a side pocket of the bag and poured the contents of the pouch into one of the cups.

Turning to Becky I said, "Now listen very carefully whore. When Lisa arrives, I want you to have her sit down in a desk in front of you. I am going to crank the heat up in your class so that it becomes sticky in here very quickly. You are then going to convince her to have this glass of juice to drink to cool her off. Be very sure that you drink only from this other one." which I lifted and placed next to her.

"What am I supposed to talk with her about, Master?"

"Just make it up. Tell her you want to discuss the direction of her project. Anything to keep her here. Once she drinks the juice, the powder will take hold very quickly," I explained.

"Can I ask what is in the powder Master?" she timidly asked.

"It will not harm her. It is just a variation on the date rape drug that's very popular these days. It will simply 'make her out of it' for a little while. When she comes around, there will be no damage, but she won't remember what happened either. Can you do this for me whore?"

"Yes Master."

"This will please me greatly if you can do this," I offered.

"I won't fail Master."

"That's my girl," I said, patting her head affectionately. I think she almost purred at that.

I then told her I was going to hide in the supply closet, until the drug had taken hold. After several minutes of sitting in the stuffy closet, I heard the classroom door open.

I then heard Becky say, "Ms. Beaumont, could you please close the door for me?"

"Uh, sure."

"Please have a seat in one of those desks there, would you?" Becky asked politely.

"Alright. What's the problem, Ms. O'Hare?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, no problem, Ms. Beaumont, I just wanted to discuss the direction you were planning on taking with your science project."

"Oh, OK. No problem. Jeez Ms. O'Hare, its kind of hot in here." Lisa complained.

"I know, I think the thermostat is broken. I have a call in to maintenance for them to have a look at it." Becky explained. "Would you like a glass of juice? I made it myself. It might help take the edge off," she reasoned.

"Uh, sure. Thanks."

"There you go," Becky said as she placed the glass on Lisa's desk.

"Thanks, this is pretty good. What kind is it?" Lisa asked.

"Uhh... its just a medley of fruit juices thrown together." Becky hastily improvised.

"Well, what I was planning on doing with my project was to take... samples... from the plants... and... uhhhh... I'm not feeling well..." Lisa began to mumble. The drug was obviously acting very quickly. After several more seconds Lisa was slumped over on her desk.

Stepping out of the closet, I ordered, "Whore, go lock the door."

"Yes Master." She jumped out of her chair and ran to the classroom door, throwing the deadbolt in place.

"Now help me lay her on the ground and get her undressed."

Becky hastened over and helped me lift her onto the floor. As I started with the buttons on Lisa's blouse, Becky knelt down and began working on the fastenings for the skirt. I was surprised at how cooperative Becky was being. She did not appear to be hesitant, nervous or even reluctant to help me.

Once the blouse and skirt were removed, we both began working on removing the underwear. Becky had the panties off long before I managed to figure out the clasp on the bra.

"May I do that for you Master?" Becky meekly asked.

Nodding my head, I stood up and took a step back to admire the view. Becky quickly scooted up and had the bra off in a few seconds. As it was with Becky the first time I saw her naked, it was again with Lisa. After years of dreaming and fantasizing about her, it was all suddenly coming true. The raw feelings of dominance and control were intoxicating.

Looking at that tight petite little body had me instantly rock hard. Her breasts were small, probably a good handful each, but the nipples were fucking amazing. Despite her breasts being fully half the size of Becky's, her nipples had to be at least the same size as Becky's, if not bigger. Her skin was deeply tanned, except for a very noticeable bikini line, and she had the smallest little mound of blond pubic hair. It was so light, that the hair almost looked white. She was as beautiful as I had imagined her to be. And boy was I was going to enjoy knocking her down a few pegs and teaching Lisa her new place in life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.