My Pet Teacher - Cover

My Pet Teacher

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A high school student turns the tables on his science teacher and a classmate with an attitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I must have lain awake for hours replaying in my mind the day's events. Each time I got to the part where I began spanking her ass and pussy, I'd feel my cock beginning to harden under the covers. After much tossing and turning, and after having to relieve the tension several times, I was finally able to drift off.

The next morning came all too soon as my alarm clock began incessantly beeping at 5:30 am. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I quickly showered, dressed and then took off for school.

From my vantage point in the nearby bushes, I observed Becky arrive at the school at 5 minutes to 6. She nervously looked about, hoping no one was there to witness her early arrival. Upon seeing the parking lot empty, she hastened inside the building. I purposely stayed outside for roughly 15 minutes as I wanted to give her time to get herself set up. As well, I thought it might add to her humiliation to make her stew a bit. The longer she was forced to lie there naked and helpless, the more panicked she would become. Before long her perception of time would become disjointed and she would begin to wonder whether I was coming at all, or if I had left her there to be discovered by whatever group of boys had the gym scheduled first that day.

At 6:15 am, I entered the school and quietly made my way down to the locker room. Before going in though, I popped into the janitor's closet and reviewed the recording. The motion of the locker room door opening was enough to start the recording.

I watched as she nervously popped her head around the half open door and peered about looking for any life. When she didn't hear or see anyone, she cautiously entered the room, closing the door behind her. Then she was seen walking all about the room looking in every corner for anyone who might be there. When she realized that she was alone, she visibly sighed with relief. Checking her watch, she then quickly began undressing leaving her clothes neatly folded in a nearby open locker.

The scene was definitely affecting her as her nipples were visibly erect, even before the bra came off.

Once the last piece of clothing was placed in the locker, Becky reached into her little tote bag she was carrying and brought out the red ball gag. She appeared to study it for a few seconds, perhaps building up the courage to proceed. She quickly came to some kind of decision, as her posture visibly straightened with her shoulders thrown back, and she then brought the ball up to her mouth. She had to open her mouth quite wide to get the ball in, but once in place, she fixed the strap tightly about the back of her head.

Now gagged, she bent down to her tote bag and removed the flesh coloured butt plug and a small bottle of Vaseline. Applying a liberal amount of the Vaseline on the plug, Becky turned around, putting her back to the camera. She then knelt upon the bench, and bent forward, bracing herself against the lockers in front of her with one hand. In this position, her ass was pointed directly at the camera, giving me a birdseye view of her self-humiliation. With her free hand she brought the plug around behind her, and after taking a deep breath, placed the tip against her asshole. With slow circular thrusts, she began working the tip inside. Once she reached a new depth, she would stop and simply twist the plug for a few seconds, trying to give her body time to adjust to the invader. At first the going was somewhat easy, but as the plug neared the widest part, she began to have some difficulty. Small yelping and grunting sounds could be heard, each time she tried to drive it deeper.

Watching this scene was almost too much for me. I had half expected her to refuse my demands, believing that once she had time to consider her options, she might have chosen to resist or perhaps even run. But here she was naked and gagged in the boy's locker room, kneeling upon a bench in the middle of the room while she tried to ram a butt plug up her virgin ass. My cock was rock hard and begging for release. I began to absently rub it through my jeans as I watched my newly-acquired slave humiliate herself. I can only imagine how embarrassed she'll be when she finds out that I've been taping her.

Finally after one particularly hard thrust, the plug's widest part slipped past her sphincter and slid the rest of the way home. It was obvious that this last bit had been painful, as Becky was holding the end of the plug with one hand while the cheeks of her ass clenched and unclenched, all the while making a pitiful mewling sound.

After the pain in her ass had subsided, Becky reached into the bag and brought out the final two implements. Placing the handcuffs beside her, she took the blindfold, and with shaking hands, brought it up to her eyes. Once covered, she fastened it in place behind her head. She was now gagged, mute, and stuffed. Only one last thing before she was completely helpless. Taking the handcuffs in one hand she rotated around on the bench and lay upon her stomach. The bench was high enough that when she lowered a leg down on either side of the bench, her knees could not reach the ground. In this position, she would not be able to support her weight with her legs, and would have to rest her full mass upon the bench. As well, having her knees splayed apart by the bench also served to open up her ass cheeks and pussy allowing for easy access.

After a bit of shifting around to get as comfortable as possible, she brought her hands together underneath the bench and fastened the handcuffs in place. Come hell or highwater, she was stuck now in that position, until I decided to release her. If someone were to walk in now, she could do or say nothing to cover herself up or to prevent anyone from having their way with her.

Checking the time stamp on the recording and then looking at my watch I could see that she had been in that position now for 10 minutes. I'm sure to her, that 10 minutes probably felt more like an hour. Her greatest fear was that there was likely that there was an early morning basketball practice scheduled and a whole group of boys would be entering at any moment and finds her like this.

Before leaving the closet, I set the machine to record again. I then entered the locker room in a rush and slammed the door behind me. The sudden entrance and noise startled Becky as her body practically jumped right off the bench. Her head began to crane around trying to make out who it could be from the sound. Remaining silent I approached her naked form and began running my hands over her body. I'm sure she was praying that it was me, but probably had some fears as well that it might be some other boy.

Despite not knowing who it was, her body betrayed her by beginning to respond as my hands began to caress her bare pussy lips, occasionally slipping a finger into her already damp pussy. Sliding one hand up to her asshole, I began to gently twist and turn the plug, eliciting a further response from Becky. She began to rock her ass back and forth in a fucking motion. As I placed several more fingers into her pussy, a low moan slipped out around the ball gag. She was soaking wet and turned on.

-SMACK-

-SMACK-

"What a fucking whore you are," I exclaimed as I spanked each ass cheek hard with my hand. "You stripped naked in a boy's locker room. You then gagged and blindfolded yourself and then rammed a butt plug up your ass. And then you actually handcuffed yourself to the bench leaving you completely helpless and at anyone's mercy. And then with just the slightest touch, by anyone, your cunt is soaking wet and you're moaning like a bitch in heat. I bet you never imagined that in 3 short days you would be turned into a sex crazed slut whose only desire was to please your master." Her face and upper body turned a crimson red at this.

"It's true, isn't it? You are a fucking whore aren't you?" I asked.

After only the slightest hesitation, her head bobbed up and down, and a muffled "unhuh" could be heard. Her surrender was complete now - there was no resistance left in her.

"Well whore, you're going to be punished again. It seems you just can't follow simple instructions."

Through her gag I could hear her surprise as she tried to ask what she had done wrong. All that came out, however, was some muffled noises and a lot of shaking her head.

"You see whore, I did not give you, nor did I tell you to use Vaseline to put that plug in your ass. You are going to learn very quickly to follow my instructions to the letter. Any deviation will result in a swift and severe punishment." To be honest, she was going to be punished today no matter what, but I thought it best to have her think that it was of her own doing. This way she'd work twice as hard next time to please me, I reasoned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.