Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

Copyright© 2006 by Christy Harper

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Family love and bounding takes on a new meaning when the Davis and the Pattersons get together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First  

It had been three months since I had been home when I got a call from my brother, Jake. He said that he was coming to New York and wanted to know if he could drop by to see me.

I cannot tell you how happy I was to hear from my younger brother. He had just graduated high school and was going to wait a year before leaving for college. I knew he was working, but didn't know where, are anything about his new job. I hadn't heard from any of my brothers since leaving home. On my last trip home, the only family that I saw was my dad, my grandfather and my new sister-in-law, Maggie.

The weekend that Jake was coming to town just so happened to be the same weekend that my future in-laws were going be here as well. (Murphy — of course they would decide to come at the same time.) No one in my family knew about Josh and me. When I was home, the right time to tell them never seem to come up. Now, how was I going to work this out?

The night before Jake and the Patterson clan were to arrive was more then a bit stressful. Josh could tell that I was on edge about the weekend. The fact that I didn't tell my family that I had a man in my life began to bother me, after all, no outsider could ever know about what went on with us.

The fact that the Pattersons knew that I was my family's sex toy did not bother me in the least. The problem was that I did not know how my dad, brothers, or grandpa would react to others knowing our family business. I was also very unsure of the reaction of my family finding out that I had become another family's sex toy.

Having Josh's family visit was one thing, but knowing that Jake could find out that I had been fucking another family and the possibility of him telling Dad, was something that I did not need. After all, Daddy still thought of me as his "special" girl.

After dinner, I tried to relax by taking a long hot shower. As I stood under the water letting it beat over my body, the thought of what could happen this weekend weighed heavily on my mind. I had just finished shaving my pussy, getting it nice and smooth for the workout ahead, when there was a knock on the shower door.

I squealed, snatched the door open, my heart in my throat — and there stood Josh. He stepped inside, already nude, pinned me back against the white marble tile, kissed me soundly, then dropped to his knees. Spreading the lips of my freshly shaved pussy, he shoved his long fingers deep inside me as the water continued to pour down

After a good orgasm and a few more kisses, we finished our shower. Josh picked me up, kissed me again, then carried me into the living room to the fireplace. He put me down in front of the blazing fire that he had already made while I was starting my shower. The thought of giving myself to Josh the night before his family came to town had been on my mind all day. I knew that once the Pattersons got here, Josh and I would not have much time for each other. Making love on a cold night in front of a romantic fire was more than alright with me.

As I lay nude on the down quilt, Josh stood over me looking at my long lean frame. He had frequently told me that my dark tanned skin was a turn on for him, but I suspect my big breasts, firm and high on my chest, had a little to do with his interest, also — and from the amount of sucking he did on my nipples, I think they got a little of his attention, too — well, maybe a lot.

Josh is no slouch in the dick department, so I did my share of lustful gazing while he was checking me out. After a little while, I crooked my finger in the come hither gesture, and he lay that beautiful body, finally, on top of mine. I had already had all the preliminaries that I could stand in the shower.

"Put that monster in me," I hissed, as I grabbed his cock and centered it on my opening. "Shove that thing up my pussy."

He did. All the way in one slow stroke, pressing firmly against my cervix. I locked my legs around his cute little ass (he hates it when I say that), and let out a very unladylike howl as my orgasm went through the roof. When I settled down enough to breathe, he began his thrusts, his hands exploring, tantalizing by body. Finally, he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking, then stripping the nub gently through his teeth. After a time, his mouth sought out mine again — seeming to claim it for his own. His rhythm picked up, his thrusts became stronger, and we gradually built to our climax almost exactly at the same time. When I felt the first spurt of his seed against my womb, my orgasm hit again, this time even stronger than the first one, and I screamed out my joy into his mouth.

After we came back down, I looked at him and said, "Ain't love wonderful?"

"And the sex ain't bad either, Baby," he answered, with an almost-straight face, before we both cracked up.

Never giggle with your boyfriend's dick up your pussy if you don't want him to get hard for a second go. I saw the startled look on his face, and it made me giggle more. His cock was up again in ten seconds flat. Oh, well, I'm certainly wasn't complaining.

Although I knew that I was addicted to sex (I might a well admit it), it was when I was with Josh or Dad that I always felt like I was making love. When we had finished and were just lying there enjoying his limbering dick soaking in my pussy, I timidly asked him if he would mind going back to his place for the night, since I was expecting Jake early the next morning.

Thankfully, he didn't seem to be pissed, just kissed me and said, "Sure, Babe. No problem."

After we kissed and snuggled for a while, he put his clothes back on, kissed my lips and each nipple, pulled the sheet over me, and left.

The next morning when I woke up, I was still on the floor where Josh and I had made love. As I was struggling to come alive, thinking about getting up and making coffee, the doorbell chimed.

I got up, wrapped the sheet around me, and looked out the side window. All I could see was the back of a tall man, but I couldn't see him well enough to tell if it were Jake or not.

Not sure, but thinking I shouldn't be opening the door open to a stranger, I called out, "Who's there?"

"It's me," a familiar voice responded.

I knew that voice anywhere. I fumbled the chain, then jerked the door open.

"Wow," was all I could say for a second or two as Daddy sauntered inside.

"Dad, what are you doing here, and where is Jake Junior? I thought he was coming?" I asked, glancing past him to see if my brother was behind him, before I shivered in the cold air and hastily closed the door.

Dad looked at me and grinned, "Is that any way to greet your old man?' he asked, looking around as if he were looking for someone.

"No Dad," I blustered. "I'm sorry. I was expecting to see my brother. What happen to Jake Junior?"

I saw Dad's eyes drift down to my breasts, and I swear his mouth watered as he looked at me standing wrapped in that sheet.

"Your brother had to work this weekend and since he already had the ticket, he just gave it to me. Now, don't you have a kiss for the old guy?" he said as he walked over to me.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. I teased his lips with my tongue, his mouth parted slightly, and we tongue-dueled for awhile. I could feel his cock swell against me as his hands started their exploration. It had been about eight hours since Josh had pumped his sperm into me. I had wiped up a little just before I drifted off, but I hadn't washed off or gone to the bathroom yet. I knew that if I didn't do something very quickly, Dad was going to smell a used pussy. Shit, I knew I should have told him about Josh. I wanted to tell him, not let him find out by getting a mouthful of not-so-fresh sperm.

Desperate, I backed my pussy away from his exploring hands, and said, "Dad, I've got to pee. I'll be right back," I flung over my shoulder as I tore out toward the bathroom. I did have to pee, and I quickly did that. I stepped into the shower, turned it on, pulled the hand sprayer down, and pushed it against my pussy. Grabbing some soap, I soaped my fingers and slid them in an out of me. After trying to hold my pussy open for the spray, I dried off, gave my teeth a fast brushing, threw the sheet around me again, and headed back downstairs.

"You didn't have to..." he began, but I cut him off before he could finish.

"I had to pee, and I had morning breath. Now where were we?" I finished, smiling.

He knew exactly where we were. He slowly slid the sheet off my shoulders. It caught for a second on my breasts, then went on to the floor. His eyes riveted on my golden nipples (He always loved their color), then paid homage to them with his mouth. Dad has a way of sucking my nipples that makes me wish I could give him woman milk. After giving equal time to each, he encouraged me to lie on the quilt. I noticed a slight frown cross his face as he contemplated the quilt, and probably also wondered why it was here.

Oh, shit. Maybe he will just think I was lying by the fire studying last night.

As he opened his belt, I unzipped his pants. Shirt, shoes, socks, shorts, and pants were quickly gone, and he was lying beside me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.