Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 83

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 83 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

As I entered our candlelit room, I saw that the girls were already in bed and had rotated yet again. They had a system and who was I to complain. I quickly undressed noticing a draught on my bare skin. A window was open just a crack, allowing cold fresh outside air into the room. Carol wasn't taking any chances. Fresh clothing for morning was neatly laid out ready to put on; our robes lay neatly across each. These women just kept amazing me with their efficiency. Feeling the chill, I slipped on my robe and went to perform my nightly routine. I had another two minute shower to remove the dust from moving furniture and brushed my teeth. If I missed nothing else about this house, I'd miss this huge shower.

When I stepped back into the bedroom, Diane patted the open space between Riekie and her. Carol was cuddled up to Riekie on the outside. They seemed content just to hold each other and exchange small loving kisses. The sexual tension of the last two nights seemed to be replaced tonight with an air of quiet excitement and expectancy at going home. I slipped into my place. Diane snuggled into my shoulder like she had for the last eight years, comfortable and warm. Riekie squirmed back toward me, maximizing our body contact. Our bed was extra snuggly and warm from the second comforter necessitated by the cold air from the window.

As we settled in, each of my wives gave me a warm, tender lovers' kiss. We snuggled in to get warm, each cuddled to our partner for the night. Riekie and I had the best of it with a warm body on either side. Carol yawned hugely and said she'd set the alarm for 'around five'. She was finding she needed more sleep and tired easier now due to the babies. Her yawn was contagious; soon we were all yawning and fighting to stay awake. I laid back to soak in the warmth between these magnificent creatures and reflect a bit, Diane curled into my shoulder and Riekie's warm back pressed up against me. I smiled happily as a scream of completion from down the hall echoed through the house. I must have been even more tired than I thought, because the next thing I remembered was waking to a warm, pleasant pressure on my chest and the sound of the alarm going off. A slim female arm reached out to shut it off. I glanced at my watch — four forty-five — she'd set it a little early.

Somewhere during the night, Riekie had rolled on top of me. I awoke to find myself looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes, my morning woody standing up between her thighs. Her amazingly hot mons pressed into me as her hips gently undulated against my cock, coating it in her slickness. Carol had moved over and cuddled into my left side, while Diane was still warmly snuggled on my right. I was surrounded by wonderful warm female flesh. It felt so good, I hoped I could wake up like this every morning. All three were awake and looking at me with tender smiles, their eyes dancing. As she was currently closest, Riekie got the first morning kiss. The other two soon crowded in for theirs. The closeness and warmth filled me with love at these delectable creatures. "G'morning, beautiful wives. No one man should be this lucky to wake to three such beautiful faces. Oh, God! I love you all so much!"

It was spooky to hear all three say, "G'morning husband. We love you too!" in surround sound. Then they giggled at my expression.

My Girls (My Girls!) greeted each other with 'G'morning Wife' and 'I love you'. They shared their own very warm three-way kiss with me. As they separated out to a two-way between Riekie and Diane, and Carol and me, I felt warm hands insinuate themselves between Riekie's slowly grinding hips and mine. As Diane's hand probed into Riekie's wetness, I felt her hips churn more insistently against me and she moaned softly, her lips glued to Diane's, sucking her soul clear up from her toes.

"Mmmmm!"

Carol's hand also reached between Riekie and me and found my morning woody, stroking it gently, sending the most wonderful sensations coursing through my body. At some point there seemed to be a wordless signal passed among them. Riekie lifted her hips; I could feel Diane's hand flexing as she continued to tease Riekie's clit. I felt Carol's warm hand guide my hardness to Riekie's tight, wet opening. Riekie slid back, humping her hips back and down to accept the invasion, Carol's soft hand holding my engorged member in position. I raised and thrust, developing the beach head into Riekie's hot body. With a loud sigh of pleasure, my member slowly slid full length into her hot, welcoming depths.

"Aaaaaahhhh! So-o-o-o goo-oo-ood!"

Diane's hand remained pressed between us as she continued her ministrations to Riekie's scalding pussy. Her wetness seeped and dripped onto their hands and my bag. My penis fully sheathed in Riekie's tight tunnel, Carol's hand lowered to my balls, caressing and gently squeezing. Riekie and I quickly succumbed to the dual stimulation of our genitals. Riekie broke her kiss with Diane and rose onto her forearms, relieving the pressure against Diane's hand. I broke mine with Carol and gazed lovingly into Riekie's lust and love glazed orbs. I felt Diane's hand and fingers between us, working busily on Riekie's clitty as her hips began to gyrate and plunge harder and faster. Carol's hand sped up its caressing and squeezing of my balls, her gentle pressure stimulating me to harder and deeper thrusts. Riekie groaned her pleasure as I exclaimed mine.

"Mmmmmm! Nice! Mmmmm! Ooooo, Muff-ffin!"

"Jeeeesuus! Uh! Princess! Oh! Carol Anne!"

Both Carol and Diane snuggled closer to me. I turned my face to each, exchanging sweet little lovers' kisses. Riekie lowered her face to mine and kissed me tenderly. Our hips started to buck and jerk as we thrust into each other. All too soon we were bucking and rutting furiously, our hips slamming our pelvises hard against each other. Through the fog of passion, I felt Diane's hand still pleasuring Riekie's hot little nubbin, and briefly wondered how we weren't hurting her. Carol's caressing of my balls rapidly drove me toward a pinnacle of delight. Riekie's grunts grew and filled the room.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Yes! Yes! O-ooo, yes! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Diane and Carol's manual stimulation and our own rutting soon brought us near completion. I felt my balls tighten and lift against the base of my penis, Carol's warm hand squeezing gently. Riekie's hips convulsed and jerked, mashing Diane's tiny hand between us as her inner muscles clamped and squeezed my swollen member. Riekie grunted and moaned in delight.

"UH! UH! OOOOOMMM! UH! UH! MMMMM!'

As our strokes and thrusts brought us near the top, I freed my arms from around Carol and Diane and took Riekie's jiggling, bouncing boobies in my hands. I massaged and stroked as we gazed into each other's eyes, lost in the moment of lust and love. Riekie's hips churned faster and harder against me, Diane's fingers working her higher and higher. Her moans and grunts became shouts of delirious pleasure.

'UH! UH! OGOD! OGOD! UH! GOD! OOOO! OGOD!"

The sweet pain of release building behind my eyes, I found those delectable pink nipples and tweaked and pulled, as I lunged upward into her in one final thrust. I grunted my own release as it built and soared.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! PRINNN-CEESSS! CUUUUMMMMIIIiinnngggg!"

My balls heaved and exploded in a massive eruption; my cock jerked and squirted, jet after jet after foaming jet of thick, sticky, creamy, baby batter deep into her convulsing womb, millions of my little wigglers searching for her egg that wasn't yet there. Riekie's muscles clamped down hard, pulsating and rippling, sucking gob after gob of gooey white cream from my jerking, spitting cock. Riekie's entire body shook and quaked in a massive convulsion as she came. My balls were soaked with her scalding fluids as she convulsed and shook atop me. The girls' hands were drenched in her rich, sweet girl cum. As she came so hard, Riekie threw her head back and screamed her primal release.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! DAAAAAVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD!! AAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

As Riekie's scream echoed away, we heard another, matching scream from down the hall. Diane giggled softly. "Sounds like Mister Peter and Pwecious Pussy are awake too!"

I wrapped my arms back around Diane and Carol, pulling them close as Riekie sank, gasping onto my chest. She reached with her arms and pulled them closer still. The four of us kissed and cuddled in our shared bliss as Riekie's hips gradually slowed and her spasms waned. Carol and Diane gently removed their hands from our genitals and very deliberately licked the mixture of our juices from their fingers in an intensely erotic display. They saved a little for us. Riekie and I savoured our mingled flavours as we licked and sucked their fingers together.

Their free hands now clean Diane and Carol wrapped them around Riekie and pulled her into our four-way embrace. We shared intimate lovers' kisses all round, and once again I was lost in my love of these marvelous women, surely three of the most gorgeous and wonderful creatures in the universe. "That was so beautiful! The sharing and the love blows my mind! My True Loves all together in my arms at once! I know I'm in paradise! I love you all so much! The love I feel for you beggars description! MMM-MMM! I love you all so much!"

Our embrace became so tight we could hardly breathe, and I marveled at that surround-sound effect again as they hummed their love. "Mmmmmm! We love you so much, David! Mmmmmm!"

My still piss-hard erection warmly buried in Riekie's sopping, gently clasping pussy, with Carol and Diane lovingly cuddled to my sides, I felt so comfy I didn't want to move, but my bladder was bursting. Much as My Wives' love and warm bodies were comforting, nature was more insistent. I wasn't alone in my urinary distress. Demonstrating that common complaint of pregnant ladies, probably a little early because she was carrying twins, Carol groaned, and started to struggle out of bed. "Uuuunnnnhh! Gotta get up. Gotta pee."

As she cleared the blankets and her warm skin was exposed to the chill of the room, she exclaimed, "Brrr! It's cold in here." She wasn't long scrambling into a warm robe and running to the window to close it.

As she darted into the bathroom, her urgency evident in her pace and her expression, I groaned for the same reason. "Uuunnnhh! You and me both. I shouldn't have had that last coffee."

With Carol already padding toward the bathroom, her urgency evident on her pretty face, I rolled Riekie off me. She groaned at the loss of intimate contact between her streaming thighs. "Sorry, Hon, but this morning it's urgent."

I threw the covers off us, and drew instant complaints about the chill from the three of us remaining in bed. With such a rude awakening, Riekie, Diane and me were soon in our robes as well. Riekie giggled. "We better get a shower quick. I'm leaking like a sieve, and those little monkeys'll be in here soon. Karen's scream will wake them up for sure!"

Diane laughed. "And yours wouldn't?"

I glanced at my watch — just five! It seemed like a long time, but was really just a morning quickie. Time seems to stand still when you're making love.

Giggling together, we headed into the bathroom and discovered it was warmer in there. Carol finished relieving herself as the rest of us came in, her sigh of relief audible above our happy chatter. I stepped up to the stool as she vacated it. Soon three warm hands were aiming my stream, accompanied by giggles and squeals, and yet again, three pretty faces showed their disappointment as the erection followed the urine into the drain.

I quickly got the shower heads going and set the water to where we liked it. The four of us entered that huge shower almost together. We knew we didn't have a lot of time, but we still enjoyed our shower. Carol and Diane wouldn't let any soap touch Riekie until they'd licked and sucked her clean and through another screaming orgasm. Riekie and I returned the favour to Carol and Diane. They were already on the brink from having helped Riekie and me and then eating Riekie, so we were able to bring them very quickly to their own loud screams of release, their knees buckling with the force of their orgasms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.