Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 81

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 81 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Wearing their robes, Bob and Karen came in a few minutes later, holding hands, obviously very much in love. Bob turned bright red and Karen blushed very prettily. My Girls (My Girls!) gave her a long hard look, causing some discomfiture then ran to her and hugged her tightly. It looked like they might smother the poor dear! They then turned their attention to Bob with very affectionate hugs and warm kisses. I took a good look at Karen. From where I sat, I could see it. She looked radiant, vibrant, alive! The glow emanating from her bespoke more than just a woman totally satisfied by sex, but a woman fulfilled and filled with new life.

My Wives ushered them to their places and got them coffee. The pulled their chairs tightly together and cuddled at the breakfast table. The diamond on Karen's finger sparkled and flashed in the light. I looked at Bob. He should have looked knackered, but he seemed refreshed. "So how do you feel this morning, Bud?"

"Never better Old Buddy-Old Pal. Never better. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse, though."

"Well hang on a minute. No horses on the menu today, just chickens and pigs. The girls are just about ready to serve." I turned my attention to Karen. "What's that shiny thing on your hand, Karen Michelle?"

She blushed prettily again, but promptly showed it to us -- a rather large solitaire diamond in a lovely setting. Riekie had given up a very valuable piece of jewelry! "Robert gave it to me. Isn't it gorgeous? Who'd have thought yesterday morning I'd meet, fall in love with, get engaged to, and marry My Man all in one day? It's a fairy tale!"

I played dumb, which, being a man, I'm VERY good at. The girls, standing at the counter hid their snickers behind getting breakfast ready. "Did you say married Karen Michelle?"

She blushed again. "Yes, David I did, and you don't have to play dumb with me! You know damn well what Robert and I did and said last night!" Fiesty girl, too!

I laughed in delight. "Karen Michelle, I may not know the exact words you said to each other, but I know the intent, and yes, the whole house heard what you did..."

She giggled! "We heard you, too! All that screaming and carrying on! A body could hardly get any sleep!"

Diane, no longer the one to mince words, said, "All that screaming and carrying on, eh? Now ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black! I don't suppose scarin' a poor ol' woman like me out of a sound sleep at two in the morning counts, eh? Poor little Princess here was startled half to death at five! I don't know if I'll ever get her calmed down! Poor little thing!"

Riekie took Diane's cue. "Yup! I was woked up re-al early by a aw-ful screech! It scar-ed me! I thinked some-body kil-led a pus-sy! Yup! What's her name Ka-ren Mi-chelle?" Riekie asked in little girl innocence, all batted eyes and bashfulness, twining her fingers and wringing her hands together. The twins started to break up. Mommy was doing her thing again, and they loved it.

Karen didn't have a clue what she was in for, but played along, adult to the kid. "Who's name, Little One?" If Riekie hadn't already been in character, that could have been dangerous!

Riekie was deep into it. Bob knew what was coming, and just shook his head. Diane and Carol, bless their hearts, were totally deadpan, nodding their heads exaggeratedly at everything Riekie said. "Your pus-sy's name, Ka-ren Mi-chelle. She screams so aw-ful loud! I-I thinked she wuz hurt! Yup! But she's aw-ful pret-ty! Yup! Uh-huh!"

Karen still didn't get it that her leg was being severely pulled. "I don't know, Little One. I don't have any pets."

Riekie insisted. "Ye-es you do! Ka-ren Mi-chelle. I sawed her with my own two eyes! Yup! I did! Uh-huh! We have pus-sies too! Yup! Uh-huh! We do! See?" Bob put his hand over his eyes, shaking his head, suspecting what was coming next. He'd heard Riekie go before, but not quite like this. She indicated herself, Carol and Diane. As each was indicated, they gave Karen a quick flash. "This is Sw-eet Pus-sy, and that's Mis-sus Pus-sy, and that's just Pus-sy!"

The twins were killing themselves. They giggled so hard, they didn't see what Karen and I saw. Nor did Bob, too busy contemplating his fingers. As the light of realization dawned on Karen's face, I thought maybe Riekie had pushed the gag too far, but Karen surprised us all, and brought the house down. She looked down, and when she looked back up, she was in the same character as Riekie, right down to the innocent blue eyes behind batted eyelashes and the wringing hands. In a little girl voice she whispered. "Pwes-cious! Pwes-cious Pus-sy!"

That did it! Diane and Carol collapsed into each other's arms in hysterics. I'd never seen either one of them laugh so hard. Riekie couldn't hold the character any longer and fell across the counter she'd been leaning on in peals of laughter. I laughed 'til tears ran down my face, but Karen didn't stop there.

That irrepressible little girl continued. "Pwes-cious Pus-sy made a new fwiend, Pwin-cess! Yup! She did! His name is Mis-ter Pe-ter! Mis-ter Pe-ter is aw-ful nice! He fed Pwes-cious Pus-sy her bwek-fast, and she ne-ver spilled a bit! He fil-led her all up! He fil-ed her aa-lll up with his Pwes-cious Stuff! Yup! he did! Uh-huh!" Then this wonderful child leaned across the table, head thrust forward, blue eyes the size of saucers and dropped into a conspiratorial whisper. "And ya know what? Pwin-cess? I think he put a ba-by in her! Yup! He did! Uh-huh!"

Stark realization at what she just revealed thundered through Karen. She bolted upright, gasped and clapped her hand to her mouth, dropping out of character instantly. She blushed bright red and tried to speak. "Wha... ?What did I say? I-I'm sorry. I-I was j-ust h-having fun a-and it slipped out. I-I'm not..."

In the ensuing hubbub at her unthinking revelation, no one except Bob and me heard her trying to protest she'd made a mistake while having fun. My Girls forgot their laughter almost instantly, formed their ring, and danced around in a circle, whooping and hollering with happiness. "WE KNEW IT! WE KNEW IT!" Their sudden joy and exuberance knocked Karen for a loop.

The little girls (the real ones) were the first ones to run to a very embarrassed and confused Karen and hug her. D.J. said smugly, barely heard above the din of her mothers celebrating. "I tol' ya!"

I grinned hugely then became serious, even stern. I held up my hand for quiet, and even had to raise my voice to get them to quiet down. The girls saw my face and became serious, or tried to, quickly stifling the odd giggle. The little girls clammed right up at such a stern looking Daddy. "So, Robert. Methinks you have some explaining to do. Waddaya have to say for yourself! Jeez, man! We send you on a simple errand. You come back with a beautiful young woman, and in less than 18 hours you've got her knocked up! Well? Wadday have ta say?"

Taken aback at the sudden sternness in my voice, and already reeling from Riekie's Little Girl act that Karen so masterfully usurped, Bob sat red-faced, gulping like a fish out of water, no words forthcoming. I turned to Karen. "And what about you, young lady? You meet a man for the first time just past noon. By supper time you're home to meet his family. Before midnight, you're on your back giving that man who was a stranger less than twelve hours before your cherry, and within a few hours of that, you claim you're married, impregnated with that man's child? Well? Waddaya have to say for yourself?"

Karen, also taken aback, and still embarrassed at her slip, tried, but couldn't. "I-I, David, I... I'm-I'm s-s-sorry..."

Seeing tears starting to well, I couldn't do it anymore. "Well, you two, if you don't have anything to say, I do." Barely controlling my laughter, I nodded to the girls. As they rushed to Karen to comfort and congratulate her, I threw back my head and hollered, "WAAAAHOOOO! BOB'S GONNA BE A DADDY!! WAAAAHOOOO!!!"

I jumped out of my chair, rushed around the table and threw my arms around both of them in a bear hug that left them gasping. Beaming with a smile that could have lit up the Skydome, tears of joy for them streaming down my face, I roared. "Congratulations! Oh my dear, dear friends! Congratulations! This is absolutely wonderful news! Maahhh-ve-lous! Simply maahhh-ve-lous!"

My Girls, and the little ones swarmed them, hugging and kissing until they couldn't handle anymore. The girls resumed their work, giggling quietly. I got back to my chair, still with that huge grin. Bob and Karen each wore a happily cuddling urchin in their laps. Bob held Karen tight; he finally clued in he'd been had but good. Still blushing, he grinned and said, "Ooooo! I owe ya big time now, Bud! Watch yer top knot!" And in vintage Yosemite Sam, "Ah'm agonna gitcha! Oooo-oooo! Ah'm agonna gitcha!"

Karen, hearing Bob crack off, realized she'd been had too, and regained her composure. "But-but, that was just a slip! I'm not really..."

Diane, unable to contain herself any longer interrupted her with a giggle. "Oh yes you are, Missy. Oh yes you are! David says you are. I say you are. D.J. says you are, and if she says you are, that's money in the bank. If K.P. backs her up it's pure gold. K.P., is D.J, right about Auntie Karen?"

K.P. looked up to her new 'Auntie' and very seriously intoned. "Auntie Karen, you and Unca Bob made a baby this morning. D.J. and me Saw it. Yup!"

Karen looked questioningly around the room. Riekie spoke from her position at the counter behind me. "The twins have the Sight, Karen. If they say it's so, then it's so. You're pregnant. David and Carol Anne figured it out first, even before the girls Saw it. They Saw it about the same time you hollered. We were giving the kids their bath when you yelled. Muffin just about fainted and then when we went to David and Carol Anne, they confirmed it. I'm new to this, too, Karen Michelle. Tell me what you saw and felt. Please?" This last came out as a plea.

Karen saw the longing to know on Riekie's beautiful countenance. "But Princess, you should know better than me. You've already had babies."

Bob gave Karen a little dig in the ribs to slow her down. "Hon, remember that part of the story? Riekie was artificially inseminated. It's not the same."

Karen nodded. "I didn't believe what I felt, and I'm still not sure. If Robert hadn't told me your story..."

Carol interrupted, laughing. "You mean in between all those screams he had time to tell you our tale? The whole thing? When did you sleep?"

Bob interjected. "Most of it. I was able to pick up after that first summer 'cause you and Muffin already told the first part. We got a couple hours sleep. I just don't understand why I feel so good, considering. I should look like Don and I used to."

I laughed, "Bob, there were other things at work. I'll explain in detail later, but for now, all you have to know is that you were under the influence of the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world."

He looked like somebody stabbed him. "You mean one of you slipped me a Mickey Fin? The hot chocolate!"

"No, Bob. If we could find a way to bottle it, though, we'd make a fortune. No, what you experienced was just a natural human female pheromone in super concentration. Like I said, I'll explain in detail later — to both of you; it's something you need to know. Please continue Karen Michelle."

Karen Michelle Roberts, less than eighteen hours ago had walked into our house very much the innocent blushing virgin. Although about to turn thirty, she had little or no experience with men, and absolutely none with sex, by her own admission. The only thing she knew at that point — four forty-five local — was that shortly after noon that day she had been blind-sided by love, and was still reeling from the shock. By shortly after eight the next day — now — she had declared that love openly, surrendered her virginity to that love, gotten engaged, 'married' under the Old Ways (privately but not formally), and became pregnant. Nothing special about her at all -- just your average young woman at Christmas, right? Yeah, I thought so...

Now she was about to tell us how it was that she knew, or thought she knew she was actually pregnant. Riekie had asked, almost begged, her to share her experience. Karen was embarrassed to share intimate details of their lovemaking, but had to start somewhere. "All night, whenever we made love, I felt something inside me begging for release and this, this urgency. Our lovemaking was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced! Oh! The first time was incredible! It hurt a bit, but soon it felt just so-o-o goo-ood! Each time seemed better than the last, although that first one will remain with me forever as something just so special! Robert was so gentle and loving! I fell more in

love every time he touched me!" She hugged Bob tightly.

"This morning, after you were a Witness, we took our shower like you ladies suggested. Robert was just cleaning me when something sort of twisted up inside Pwescious Pussy( She really did say it the way!), and I just had to have Robert in me right then! It was the most fantastic thing ever! I saw STARS, then this brilliant blue-white flash and something inside me seemed to almost jump when I came. I almost passed out. Poor Robert had to hold me from falling. Somehow, I knew we just made a baby.

"I know I screamed a lot during the night <giggle> but this time just felt so extra good, I had to shout my joy to the whole world! The man I just met yesterday -- the man I want to spend eternity with had just made a baby with me! I didn't tell him just then, because despite what I thought I knew, I'd never heard of such a thing except in your story. Robert is such a good story teller (She's right about that!) I thought he might have embellished a bit.

"But it was only a few minutes later when I felt that urgent need to be filled again. This time I didn't see stars, but it was still magnificent and felt so good, I had to yell my happiness again. I still feel like yelling! I was scared to tell Robert. After all we only just met! And I didn't think he'd believe me. But I did, and he was so happy! I couldn't believe it! Am I dreaming? Am I going to wake up and find none of this is real? At one level I'm still not convinced I'm pregnant, but deep inside I know! It's so confusing!

"Since I first met Princess and saw David, Muffin and the twins with her on Christmas Eve, my life has been turned upside down. I feel like Sleeping Beauty and Robert is my prince! What's happening to me? Grandma told me about the Old Ways, and that while some things seemed almost magical, they were just heightened reality. But this does seem almost magical."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.