Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 79

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 79 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The twins and I moved to the tree and started distributing gifts. Most were for the boys, but somewhere, somehow, they had managed to find something for each of us as well, and even had gifts for us to take home to Rhiannon and Jenny. There were gifts to be sent with Bob for Iain and Sandy as well, although he said he'd have to mail them, He didn't know when he'd be seeing them again. When asked, they said they got the list of names for the whole extended family from Ben. I remembered him asking things like ages, sizes and favourite colours. And of course Carol had very pointedly asked those questions, her intent to get gifts for the entire family very evident.

The girls also surprised me coming up with some gifts for Karen out of their own loot. Riekie gave her a lovely set of gold earrings Rick had given her that she never wore. Diane's gift to Karen, also from Riekie's jewelry collection, was a small gold bracelet bought by Rick to replace her 'cheap' silver one. Carol gave Karen one of her small paintings of the mountains in the distance. Needless to say, Karen was just a little overwhelmed at her sudden Christmas good fortune.

Karen clambered off Bob's lap to thank us for a lovely Christmas, showing lots of sexy leg as she did. I also saw that she had indeed removed her bra, her sweater hugging her pert boobies beautifully. Her nipples were very erect and formed delightful dents in her sweater. When she hugged me, those hot points burned deliciously into my chest. Bob was getting one hot little number here!

She whispered as she hugged me, "Carol Anne and Muffin told me the early part of your story, about how you met Carol Anne, and about a very special birthday present. You people really do understand what happened to me today! No wonder I felt I was home when I came here tonight. I think I really am! Thank you, David! I don't know how it's possible, but I love you all so much!" She hugged me tighter, her hot little nubbins burning into my chest, and kissed me very warmly indeed!

I returned the hug and kiss with equal enthusiasm. "You're welcome, Karen Michelle. Merry Christmas!"

When Karen returned to her seat in Bob's lap, I sent the youngsters scurrying under the tree to look for any other gifts. D.J. came out with Bob's gift for Karen. She was almost speechless when she received it, knowing there were no stores open for Bob to get her anything on Christmas Day.

The real treat though came when she opened it -- her face lit up like an exploding sun. She held it up by the chain for us all to see the pretty heart-shaped locket, tears streaming down her cheeks. The small diamond caught the light from the tree in its facets, sparkling and flashing in dazzling colours. She threw her arms around Bob's neck and kissed him so hard I thought his legs would be a couple inches shorter. When she put it on, she announced to the room she would never take it off. It matched her bracelet and earrings beautifully.

The twins were really taken with Karen, especially when she made 'Unca Bob', their favourite uncle, so happy. They took her by the hands, pulling her off Bob's lap and had her check out all the stuff they got for Christmas. With Karen thus distracted, Riekie called Bob to her. They disappeared into the kitchen with the other two wives in tow, reappearing a few minutes later. Bob was flushed, but looked extremely happy. As she played with the little girls, Karen kept nervously glancing at the kitchen and twisting a piece of ribbon, tying it in knots. Poor girl! She couldn't stand to be away from Bob for even a few minutes! She had it bad!

Before they came to sit down, Carol pulled the other two back into the kitchen. They weren't gone more than a couple minutes, but when they emerged, they were smiling conspiratorially. Carol looked a little sad, but determined. Prior to settling in on my right, Carol had a brief whispered conversation with the boys. Whatever she said, they agreed with, smiled warmly, and took her hands in reassurance. As they came to sit with me on the couch, I gave my wives an enquiring look. Riekie, snuggling in on my left, whispered they'd tell me later. Diane snuggled onto my lap, screwing her pert little bottom down onto my once again growing member.

We visited for a while longer with the boys then Robbie, after looking at his watch, announced they had to leave if they wanted to see their girlfriends before it got too late. We all got up to see them off. Bob and I helped them carry all their gifts out to their car, freezing our buns off on a bitterly cold Calgary winter night in the process. They decided to leave the gifts for Ben at the house to be disposed of after we left. All the women, including Karen, gave the boys very warm hugs and rather hot kisses to send them on their way. After Carol gave them each a hot kiss, I doubted if either of them would call her 'Mom' again... The little ones made sure they got warm little girl hugs and wet child kisses too. Bob and I each hugged them. They left to a chorus of 'Merry Christmas' and "See you tomorrow'.

After the boys left, Riekie declared it was bedtime for K.P. and D.J. They whined a bit, but good kids that they were, they did as Mommy said. They'd only had about a ten minute nap this afternoon, and it was a little past their normal bedtime, so they were pretty tired. Riekie told them they could have their bath in the morning, seeing as they'd already had one today. She took them upstairs to get their jammies on, but said they could come back down long enough to kiss everyone good night.

About ten minutes later, they came trooping back downstairs with their mother, wearing the most darling little flannel nightgowns, and truly looked like little angels. They kissed Bob and Karen and their other mothers good night, then took me by the hands and pulled me out of my seat, saying in stereo, "You have to tuck us in, Daddy." I picked them up, and carrying one on each arm, I carried them upstairs to their bed. I set them both down on the one they'd ended up in the night before.

Riekie wanted them in separate beds, but I laughed and said "What's the point, Hon, they'll both be in this one as soon as we turn out the light." She sighed, grinned and said I was as hopeless as them, but allowed it. I got them tucked in, and we both kissed them goodnight. Our little darlings promptly curled up together in a tight ball and were soon fast asleep.

Riekie and I stood in the doorway, arms around each other, watching them sleep for a few minutes. I nuzzled her sweet neck and whispered, "We sure make beautiful babies, Mrs. Lloyd. I think we should make a bunch more." Riekie melted into my arm. I grinned at her. "Unless you want to practice some more..."

Riekie giggled. "Practicing is lots of fun, but we can do that after we get them started, just like you're doing now with Carol Anne and Muffin." Touché!

We turned off the light, pulled the door almost closed, so they could hear familiar sounds and rejoined the rest in the living room. While Riekie and I had been putting the youngsters to bed, Carol and Diane had made a pot of hot chocolate. I sat down on the couch, expecting someone to land in my lap. Instead, Carol curled up on my right side. Diane and Riekie, after a quick trip upstairs, settled on the other side, Diane on my left, and Riekie snuggled into her. They exchanged a very warm kiss and it seemed they were pairing up for the night. We sipped our hot chocolate and visited more with Karen, still perched happily in Bob's lap.

Around ten, Bob said to Karen, "I suppose you'll be wanting to get home, soon, you'll have to be up for work in the morning. I should get your car warmed up for you, it's really cold."

Karen snuggled in even closer to him. "I have tomorrow off because I worked today. You trying to get rid of me? I'm not leaving unless you throw me out. Carol Anne said they had a bed for me. 'Sides, I haven't given you your Christmas gift yet."

Bob looked a little crestfallen at the mention of a bed as if she was sleeping in another room (As if! Ha!) then laughed. "No, I'm not trying to get rid of you. Stay as long as you like. You know I want you close to me; lots of beds in this house. Ah shucks! You didn't hafta get me anything for Christmas." Like a kid, he wanted to know what it was. "What'd ya get me anyway? I didn't see anything under the tree."

She giggled and screwed her tight little bum down into Bob's lap where I knew he had a boner poking into her. She placed a finger over his lips and in a stage whisper said, "Sh! It's very special! And it's private!"

I saw Karen glance over our way and noticed Carol give her a quick nod. (Had she been coaching Karen?) Karen started to turn back to Bob then did a double take, her eyes focused to my left. I turned to where she was looking. Diane and Riekie were in the middle of a heavy necking session, and their hands were everywhere! I looked back to Karen and shrugged. She grinned, gave a thumbs-up and turned back to Bob.

Soon they too were necking heavily. I saw Bob place a hand tentatively on one of her pert boobies. Meeting no resistance, instead Karen's kiss seemed to intensify, he soon had a handful. With all the hot activity going on around us, Carol and I soon got some heavy action going ourselves. I got a handful of pert booby myself, but I was happier just rubbing her tummy where our babies were growing while we exchanged soul-kiss after soul-kiss. From her moans, and the way her own kisses deepened, Carol found that caress highly erotic.

Carol broke from our latest torrid kiss, flushed and gasping. She surveyed the room, giggled and whispered. "Look at us! Just like a bunch of teenagers!" She snuggled closer, then, "Mmmm! This is nice, but I think it'd be better in bed. What time is it, anyway? We have to be up early again tomorrow to pack, go to the service and that other little thing. And you just know there'll be two little terrors bouncing on our bed first thing."

I looked at my watch. "Ten twenty. We've only been necking for about fifteen minutes, but it seems like forever. I guess time really does almost stand still when you're in love. Yup! Bedtime, Kiddo's!" I looked behind me and patted Diane on her sweet bum. She and Riekie had already broken from their hot embrace, and were cuddling dreamily. "We've got a busy day coming up." I noticed Bob and Karen were sitting up, too.

Carol winked at me, rose to her feet and called the wives to her. "C'mon Lovers, let's show Karen where she's sleeping tonight." The three of them took Karen by the hands, pulled her off Bob's lap, and led her upstairs. As she paused to give me a little goodnight kiss, she blushed prettily, but there was a look of hot excitement and anticipation in her eyes.

While the girls got Karen situated, Bob and I closed up the house for the night, putting another log on the fire, turning off various lights throughout the house, and so on. I took my time to give the girls lots for their preparations. I turned out the tree lights and ushered Bob up the stairs ahead of me. I wanted to observe his reaction when he entered his room. I wasn't disappointed.

I was directly behind Bob with my hand on the banister as he opened the door. Bob stopped dead in his tracks, causing me to bump into him. Over his shoulder, I saw the room was lit only by candlelight. The headboard was decorated with large stick-on Christmas bows. I glimpsed blonde hair cascading over the pillow, an enticing view of bare shoulders and a red ribbon with a big bow tied around her neck. She held out her arms invitingly and a very soft female voice welcomed him. "Merry Christmas, Darling. Come get your Christmas present."

Bob turned back to me briefly with that big goofy grin he gets, his eyes moist. I whispered so only he could hear, "Merry Christmas, Old Buddy-Old Pal, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy." Then much louder, in as bass a voice I could muster, for the whole house to hear I walked away smiling. "HO! HO! HO! MERR-RRY CHRIST-MAS! HO! HO! HO! MERR-RRY CHRIST-MAS!"

I heard the soft feminine voice giggle as I headed to our room, "Is he always that silly?" And Bob's laughing reply as he closed the door softly behind him, "No... Usually it's worse." Soft female giggles and a masculine laugh of delight followed me to our room.

As I walked in the door, leaving it a little ajar, the better to hear the kids (but you never know what else you might hear... ), I danced a merry little jig into the candlelit room, deliriously happy for my old friend. My Wives, already in bed, looked at me in amazement. I stopped when I saw their expressions. "Whut? Can't a guy be happy for his buddy?" Their bemused eyes never left me as I quickly undressed and headed for the bathroom. As I stepped through the bathroom door, completely nude, I danced another little jig, my penis flopping around wildly and sang out again, "HO! HO! HO! MERR-RRY CHRIST-MAS!" Peals of female laughter and giggles followed me into the bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.