Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 68

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 68 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

"DAAAAVVVVVVVIIIIIIDDD!! MUUUUFFFFFFIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!! DAAAAVVVVIIIIIIIDDDD!!"

When I heard that awful scream, my heart dropped to my knees. Somehow I knew it was Ben, but I also feared something had happened to the twins or maybe Riekie. Everyone in the room heard it. Diane leapt to her feet and ran to me. "What? What?"

I knew it was Carol. She screamed again, "DAAAAAVVVVVIIIIDD!" then broke down into uncontrollable sobs. I tried and tried to get her to hear me. "Carol Anne, Honey, what's wrong?... C'mon, Sweetheart, get a grip so you can tell us!"

Diane hugged in close to me and spoke so Carol could hear her. "Carol Anne, it's Muffin! What's wrong? You're scaring me! What's wrong? C'mon, My Love, talk to us!"

Finally Carol slowed her sobbing and calmed enough to answer us. "D-D-D-David... M-M-M-Muffin! I-I n-need you! B-B-Ben needs you! G-g-get h-here as--as quick as you c-can!! I-I don't-don't know h-how m-much time we h-have! I'm so all alone! I need you NOW!" She broke down again into sobs, but regained some composure as she heard our voices saying sweet nothings, soothing her. Diane and I were talking at the same time, so all she heard was sounds, but it helped.

I needed basic information, nothing more, "Carol Anne! We'll be there as quick as we can get a flight, but we need to know where you are! Get a grip for a few more minutes, Sweetheart. We're as good as on our way. Now tell me what's wrong."

Carol gulped and gasped, fighting back her tears. She rushed her words, in her usual run-on way when she was under stress. I could hear the fear and anguish lurking in her voice. "I went to my regular prenatal appointment with the doctor and Ben said he'd be OK and I was only gone a little over an hour, but when I got back, he was in agony and I couldn't do anything for him and I called his doctor and he called an ambulance and we're at the hospital now and I called you as quickly as I could, once he was admitted and I'm so scared, David!" She caught her breathe and went on, "The doctor met us here, and says Ben's cancer has gone wild and they're still running some tests, but all the staff are being too nice and just a minute before I called the doctor said he might not make it another twenty four hours! Oh, David! I'm so scared! Come to us as soon as you can! Ben's conscious and asking for both of you. David! Muffin! I need you! HURRY!" She descended into more wracking sobs.

I calmed her a bit more with soft words and Diane made soothing noises. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart, I need just a little more information. OK, Honey, what hospital?"

Carol got a grip again and was able to talk more normally, as she realized she had other people to call and plans to make. "We're at the Foothills Medical Centre. Ben's in ICU right now, but the doctor said they're moving him to Palliative Care once they get his pain under control. HURRY, David! I have to go now, I don't want to be away from him for long, and I still have to call Riekie and Bob and Ben's boys. Ben wants them, too, but he told me to call you first. And I really need Riekie! I hope her machine isn't still full..."

"Carol Anne, we'll come as soon as we can book a flight. If you call now, Riekie's machine should be clear. I was able to get through less than an hour ago. Try her before you call Bob. When I find out what flight we're on, I'll call the hospital and have them get a message to you, OK? Now, you have to be strong for Ben and the babies. Can you do that? We'll be there as quickly as possible. We love you, and we're on our way."

"O-OK, David. I'll call Riekie right now. HURRY, please! I need your arms around me! Oh! It looks like they're getting ready to move Ben! Gotta go! I love you! HURRY! 'Bye!"

Carol hung up in a rush, not waiting for us to say goodbye. I took a minute to get my own breathing under control, and dialed Riekie's number just to check. I got a busy signal that I hoped was Carol leaving her urgent message. Diane hugged me tight, tears running down her cheeks. I didn't know if she was crying for Ben, her lover's pain, or both. I tasted salt, and realized I was weeping, too.

The aunts had just been serving their fantastic supper when all this started. Everyone started asking questions at once. I held up my hand for quiet, then gave them a brief synopsis and asked them to hold supper while I checked the airlines for the earliest flight to Calgary. I didn't have a clue who to call, so I called Information and got the number for the information desk at Pearson.

The lady who answered at Pearson was extremely helpful when I explained what I needed and why. I'm sure she heard the catch in my voice as I told her we had been called to a deathbed, and needed to get there as quickly as possible. She checked all available flights, then put me through to the Air Canada booking clerk, explained my urgent need and stayed on the line to ensure I got a flight.

The booking clerk was sympathetic, but all flights tonight were booked solid with no standby. The last one was at 10:45, booked full, and nothing again until morning. It was Christmas, after all, and booking a flight on short notice was almost impossible. She checked again, and found two new cancellations on AC107, to depart at 07:15 tomorrow morning, Christmas Eve. There were standby's ahead of us, but she offered to bump us to the head of the list on compassionate grounds. I grabbed them. It wasn't as soon as we wanted, but would have to do. We'd have time to pack and even get some sleep. I gave her my credit card number over the phone. When we were finished, I had seats for two confirmed and paid for. I thanked both of these very helpful people and got their names. I would be writing a nice thank you note to their superiors. I wished both a Merry Christmas and hung up.

With the flight out of the way, there was no real rush to call the hospital, especially with Ben just being moved. The front desk probably didn't know Ben was in Palliative Care yet. I didn't feel much like eating, but that meal still smelled very good. Diane and I sat down at the table to join the rest. She pulled her chair as close to me as she could get, and hung onto my arm as I asked Mom to say a prayer to the Goddess for Ben and Carol. Mom made an eloquent prayer, and finished it by asking the Goddess to bless our meal.

The exuberance of earlier was replaced by sadness and concern, but the supper the aunts had prepared was excellent as usual, and I surprised myself with how much I was actually able to eat. Over supper, I brought the rest of the family up-to-date on what Carol told us.

After supper, we made plans. I called information again for the number for Foothills, then called the hospital. I told them who I was; Benjamin Young had just been admitted and transferred to Palliative Care, and would they please get a message to his wife, Carol Lloyd. I told them our flight number and the estimated arrival time. They said they'd get the message to her. Diane and I worried about spoiling Christmas for the kids. Mom and the aunts took charge, and made sure we had nothing to worry about. The kids would have their Christmas and they'd look after the dinner as well. We just had to get to Carol and Ben.

Rhiannon had heard everything and was very reassuring for one so young. She said we must go to Mommy Carol and that she and Jenny would be fine with Grampa, Oma Pie and Oma Jo. Nanny and Poppy would be there too.

Paul said he'd drive us to the airport as he was familiar with the terminals so we wouldn't have to pay parking for an unknown period. Dad was going too, as company for Paul on the return trip. Fortunately, the weather had remained good since the big storm, and the roads were in good shape. We'd be leaving the farm about four in the morning, so traffic should be light.

Plans made, Mom shooed Diane and me off to pack and get some sleep. She and the aunts looked after cleaning up from supper. Everyone would stay at our place for the next few days until they heard what was happening, and ensure the kids got to enjoy Christmas regardless. Paul and Dad got sent to get some sleep, too. We went to bed at the same time as the kids. We tucked them in, and because we would be gone before they got up, we gave them extra hugs and kisses.

We didn't know how long we'd be gone, so we packed for a week. We'd probably be staying at Carol's house, so if we needed clean clothes, we'd be able to use her laundry facilities. I slipped in my Christmas presents for the girls and Diane had a few small gifts that she packed as well. Once packed, we had a quick shower together, and crawled into bed, setting the alarm for 3:00. Diane cuddled up close and we just hugged. I expected to sleep poorly, but I was soon out, and didn't hear a thing until the alarm went off. Diane looked like she'd slept poorly, but she didn't complain.

When we got downstairs, Mom and the aunts were already up with breakfast ready. They made sure we didn't leave without something to eat, and packed a thermos of coffee for Paul and Dad who came in a few minutes after us. Breakfast over, we loaded our bags in Paul's car and started the drive to the airport in the cold and dark of a December winter morning. Mom and the aunts saw us off with hugs and kisses. As we left, the aunts handed us some parcels to take with us -- Christmas presents for Carol, Bob, Riekie, Sandy and Iain -- and Ben. They said they had gifts for Riekie's kids, too, but they were too large to send on the plane. They'd just have to wait until they came home, whenever that would be.

The drive to the airport was uneventful and we made it in lots of time. We checked into the departures desk, got our boarding passes and tickets for the flight, and checked our luggage, just one bag for each of us. The rest was carry-on, including the Christmas presents Mom and the aunts sent with us. We spent a little time in the departure lounge with Dad and Paul. Despite the reason for our trip, this was Diane's first time flying, and she was excited. It was warm in the lounge so we removed our winter coats. She wore one of her sexy short skirts and a sweater that showed her pert boobies just nicely. I noticed several of the men giving my little pixie some very appreciative glances.

Before long our flight was called, and we said goodbye to Paul and Dad. We said we'd call as soon as we had any news and could get to a phone. The flight itself was uneventful, but Diane clung to my arm during takeoff and landing. We hit a little turbulence a couple times, causing her to suck in her breath, but she actually seemed to enjoy the trip. We arrived in Calgary ahead of schedule at about 9:15 Mountain. Despite the Christmas rush, the baggage claim went quickly, and we soon had our luggage. The next thing was to get a rental car if one was available. I looked over to the rental car booths. Almost all posted a 'Sold Out' sign. Budget looked like our only bet, as there was a customer at the booth filling out a rental form.

I stepped up to the rental booth just as the lady in front of me completed her rental form, Diane slightly behind me, watching our luggage. I heard the girl at the booth tell the customer she was lucky, she got the last vehicle they had. I felt like an absolute ass. I knew I should have reserved one last night, but I wasn't thinking as clearly as I might have in the rush of emotions. Well, we'd just have to take the limo service or get a cab to the hospital and make do from there.

The matronly woman in front of me looked familiar from behind. She was dressed very conservatively, but well, in a full pleated wool skirt that came to mid-calf. I noticed a shapely stocking-clad calf showing below the hemline and an expensive-looking tweed coat draped over her arm. For a top she wore a heavy loose fitting turtle neck sweater, her blonde hair done up in a tight bun. The woman's overall carriage and bearing was very familiar. As she turned away from the counter, putting the rental papers in her purse, I stepped a little closer and spoke softly to her, "Hello, Little One."

Her head shot up at the sound of my voice, and that name. She looked straight at me, not at first recognizing me with a beard. Suddenly, though, recognition sparkled in those blue eyes I knew so well. Her mouth opened and closed with no sound, and then she launched herself straight into my arms. "DAVID!!"

Her mouth found mine in a mind-searing kiss with lots of tongue. As we kissed, I reached to the back of her head, found the pin holding her hair up and pulled, releasing a torrent of blonde beauty. My hands continued to stroke that hair I loved so much, freeing those golden tresses to flow freely around her shoulders. The kiss deepened and she got the patented tongue-suck action going. My arms dropped to embrace her fully, and as our bodies strained together, I felt a very hot mound pressing and grinding into my rising penis then a spasm passed through her body as she gasped into my mouth. After an eternity, we broke from the kiss, and she clung to me, breathing in my ear. "You can still make me come with just a kiss. I need to change my panties. <giggle> Take me to bed..." The more things change, the more they stay the same...

As we stepped back holding hands and gazing into each others eyes, a small hand touched her arm and a soft voice close beside us said, "We'd love to, but this isn't the place. <giggle> Beautiful, so beautiful! More beautiful than the pictures."

Riekie (For it was she, if you hadn't already guessed!) looked to see who had spoken. She saw Diane and a beautiful smile illuminated that already gorgeous face. Diane was glowing, a look of pure love adorning her beautiful elvin features. Riekie exclaimed, "The pixie from my dreams! You're real, and so beautiful!"

I stepped back to introduce them, but they had eyes only for each other, and I didn't know if they heard me. At first they reached out their hands and just touched, eyes locked together then they sort of melted into each other's arms and locked together in a torrid kiss similar to the one I just shared with Riekie. As they kissed, their pelvises ground together, and I saw them both shudder as spasms shook their bodies. I was glad I had my coat in my hand to hide the sudden tent in my pants. The poor girl from the car rental was watching too, her face flushed, eyes gleaming. I noticed she was a very pretty blonde with a touch of red in her hair. Several passersby stopped to watch as well.

Diane and Riekie finally broke from their embrace and Riekie asked breathlessly, "What... What are you doing here?"

Diane smiled and answered for both of us, "The same as you I guess, Riekie. Looks like you got Carol Anne's message."

Riekie looked quizzical when Diane referred to Carol as 'Carol Anne', but contained it as she said, "There was a frantic message from Carol Anne to get here as fast as I could, but the tape ran out before she could finish. It sounded so frantic, though, I just had to come. Diane Marie, do you two know what it's about?" So they had heard the introductions!

I answered her question myself. "Yes, Little One, we know what it's about. I guess you didn't get my message, either. Right now, Ben is in Foothills Medical Centre Palliative Care Unit dying. They brought him in yesterday. He asked to see all of us. Did you not get my message?"

Riekie was shocked at my news of Ben, and again had a questioning look as to how we were so involved. She answered my question. "The only message I picked up was the most recent, that one from Carol Anne. As soon as I heard her screaming for me, I forgot about checking any others, and made arrangements to get here. I wasn't even sure where she was, but I thought I heard Foothills just before the tape ran out."

I took her by the arm, leading her toward a bank of pay phones, Diane following. "Can you check your messages remotely?"

"Yes, why?"

I wanted her to know why we were there, and my message might be the easiest way. Besides, if she was working to a deadline, I wanted her to know I'd done what I could. "It's important to me. Trust me. Please call your machine and check the rest of your messages. It only took a week to get through."

Riekie hesitated then said. "OK, but I have to get my children first."

"You brought the twins with you?"

She explained as she led us toward an airport Sky Cap holding two small children by the hands. "Yes, I don't have an 'au pair' or anyone in Winnipeg I could leave them with, and I don't expect to be returning there anyway. Carol Anne's call just made me leave a little sooner. I left the girls in the care of this Sky Cap while I arranged for the rental car. Let's get them first then I'll check my messages." I nodded agreement as we walked toward the Sky Cap.

When we approached the Sky Cap, he recognized Riekie and handed the kids over to her. The kids hugged her, but acted shy and said nothing. She gave him some money, and asked the girls if they had been good for the nice man. In unison, they said politely, "Yes, Mommy." The Sky Cap said they were no trouble at all, and were a delight. I took a good look at the two girls -- identical twins -- the sweetest little darlings you ever saw. At that age, their blonde hair was almost white. They looked very much like their mother, and would be real heart throbs when they got older. They weren't dressed identically, thank God. Riekie didn't introduce us as she took them each by a hand and led them to the pay phones.

As she fumbled in her purse for some change, she told the kids to hang on to the pretty lady's hands and be good. The kids' blue eyes were big as saucers, but they did as they were told, and each took one of Diane's hands. As she took their small hands in hers, I could tell Diane was as smitten by these beautiful little creatures as I was.

Because her number would be out of service within the week, Riekie had to pay for the call instead of charging it back. She was having trouble finding her change. I finally remembered my manners and dug in my pocket for my loose coins. I had more than enough for her call. As I handed it to her with my left hand, Riekie's eyes got big when she saw my ring. I noticed she was still wearing hers, too. I felt very good.

Riekie got through to her office number and punched in a couple key codes to retrieve her messages, clearing them as she listened. Even from where I stood, I could tell the first one was Carol's, as I heard the scream of 'RIEKIE... '. She cursed (?!) when she heard a couple of the other messages, then it was obvious she heard mine, because she smiled and seemed to melt. Instead of clearing it, she set it to replay, and motioned both Diane and me over so we could hear it again with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.