Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 60

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 60 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

As I climbed the stairs, I thought about Diane's reaction to the evening's revelations. From being very angry and hurt, at the beginning of my story, Diane had become more and more accepting of the situation as the story developed, and her new-found love for Carol was profound. I wondered how she'd be with me tonight.

As I entered our room I noticed Carol's sketch in a place of honour on Diane's night table and that Diane was already in the en suite bath doing whatever it is women have to do to get ready for bed. I stepped out to the main bathroom, and did my own nightly routine of pee, brush my teeth, and wash up a bit. It only took a few minutes, and I was back in our room. Diane was still in the bathroom. I could hear what sounded like the shower running, and she was humming a tune I recognized with shock as the same oldies song Carol had hummed in the shower — My Girl! From that, I deduced that her acceptance of the other two wives was almost complete. I undressed, turned out the light, leaving on just the small night light we used in case we had to get up to check on one of the kids, set the alarm, and slid into bed. As I did, I heard a familiar crinkly plastic sound — a mattress cover!

Shortly, the shower stopped, and in a few minutes, Diane came into our room completely nude. Not unusual in that we always slept in the nude, but unusual in that she always wore her robe until just before she slipped under the covers. She seemed totally unconcerned as the light form the bath revealed her marvelous body. It seemed Diane was making huge steps in her healing from her abuse. She turned out the bathroom light and padded over to the bed. I threw the covers back on her side for her, and was pleasantly surprised she'd prepared the bed with a towel too. She slid in next to me and cuddled up, her hot flesh burning against mine. Whatever she'd felt earlier, she was still my lover!

Diane squirmed around until she was all snugly and comfortable then held her sweet face up for a kiss. I bent my lips to hers and kissed her tenderly, but soon the kiss became hot and demanding as we tried to suck each other's souls from our bodies. Diane got that damn tongue-suck action going that Carol had obviously told her about, and almost sucked my brain out. As we broke from our hot kiss, she rubbed her hot little body all over mine. She looked up at me with a dreamy smile and asked. "Did you really love both those girls as much as you said, and Carol Anne says?"

"Not 'did', Honey, 'do'."

"Where does that leave me, then?"

"Very much loved. Didn't I tell you earlier to remember something?"

"Yes, something about a 'Cosmic Moment', but I'm not sure I grasped it all. I was pretty confused then, and just overwhelmed by the intensity of the love you shared with those girls."

"My 'Cosmic Moment' came about from wrestling with the question of how I could love two women at the same time with equal intensity, and just how it came to be that BOTH those wonderful creatures owned my soul. I described Carol Anne as the other half of my soul, she made me complete. How was it then, that I felt the same toward Riekie? In a profound moment of clarity, I decided that my soul was probably infinite. Half of infinity was still infinity, therefore, I could feel the same infinite depth of love for each and both of them, and I was not complete without either.

"Then, Friday night, while I was talking to you on the phone I realized a corollary to the 'Cosmic Moment' I'd had on Riekie's wedding day -- it was possible to love not just two people at once, but three, and probably more, with equal intensity. An infinite soul has infinite capacity for love, so you also own my soul, and I'm not complete without you.

"For me, loving Carol Anne or Riekie or you is all the same. I love all three of you equally yet different. The 'different' is determined by your own individuality. Am I making any sense to you?"

"So now, instead of loving just them or just me, you love ALL of us? Wow!"

I pulled Diane closer and kissed her tenderly again before continuing.

"And what about you, Diane Marie, My Sweet Pixie? You're in the same situation as the girls and me — you love more than one person. You're head over heels over the girl in that picture you could hardly put down, and I think you've fallen, or are falling for, without ever talking to her, a certain very pretty blonde, plus you claim you still love me. Is that any different?"

With the reminder of Carol's picture, Diane grinned, turned away from me and took a long loving look at it. I liked having a nude Carol looking over my bed again. It had been too many years hidden in a box. Now someone else got as much pleasure from that sketch as I did.

"You're right, David! Why didn't I think of that? Here I am worrying about you not loving me because you love them, when at the same time I'm in love with at least one of them myself as well as you. I'm not sure yet how I feel about Riekie, but I KNOW I love Carol Anne." <Giggle>

"Have I actually told you today how much I love you?"

"Not recently... show me."

I reached for her and pulled her close again; our lips met in another passionate soul-searing kiss. Our tongues collided and dueled for what seemed at least a week and a half. I felt my toes curling as Diane tried to blend her body completely with mine. When we broke, gasping for air, she whispered. "That much, eh?"

"Oh, yeah! Would you like Carol Anne's special gift, now?"

"Mmmm-hmmm. She said whatever you did to me, I was to pretend it was her — with whiskers. <giggle> I can't imagine that lovely face with a beard!" <Giggle!>

I decided to give her a mixture of the first times I did Carol, seeing as it would be my first facial trip below her breasts and her first time with a 'girl', too.

I let my hand drift to her pert boobies. Even after two kids, Diane's breasts were as firm as a teenager's, standing proudly on her chest with barely any sag. Her breasts firmed under my touch as I kissed her hotly again, my penis rising fully to the occasion.

I played with her nipples, feeling them become hard and erect, as little shocks ran through her body. I pinched and tweaked those firm nubbins and she moaned in pleasure, her hips twitching with each jolt to her clit. Seems like she's another hard wired one!

"Ooooooooo! Mmmmmmm!"

I trailed kisses down from her lips to her throat, blowing gentle raspberries on her carotids, causing more shocks and moans. My hand moved downward from those wonderful boobies toward her tummy, caressing and stroking in patterns, touching all of her. I tickled and teased with my lips and whiskers toward her breasts as my hand worked lower to her sweet little belly button. I slipped the little finger into that small opening and gently finger fucked it as my lips found their way to her breasts, nipping and teasing, my whiskers tickling and caressing her burning flesh. I found a nipple with my mouth and started to suck, flicking it with my tongue and nipping gently with my teeth. Each little nip caused a spasm to rock her frame as electric shocks traveled straight to her clit. I glanced up at her — her head was turned to the side and her eyes were fixed firmly on Carol's picture as she gasped and cried her pleasure, her hips pumping and churning as her hands tangled in my hair, holding my mouth to her sweet titties.

"O! O! O! Goo-oo-ood! O! AH! O!"

My mouth fully on her breast, I licked and teased her nipple. It swelled and hardened more. Her breathing was getting ragged. I sucked hard, suddenly. Another jolt traveled down her body. Her hips rose and bucked again.

"O-o-oo-o-hh—h! You're torturing meeee! Don't stop! So good!"

My mouth trailed lower, off her breasts, whiskers tickling, down onto her tummy as my hand returned from her tummy and resumed exploring her boobies. I flicked a nipple and another jolt spasmed though her. I reached across, flicked the other. Another jolt! Her hips were squirming and thrusting. I licked down her tummy toward her navel. I blew gentle raspberries on her hot, moist skin. Everywhere my mouth traveled, the taste was wonderful. Her familiar scent was intoxicating.

My mouth moved lower, kissing, licking and nibbling, whiskers tickling. I found her navel. I kissed, licked, and nibbled all around it. Her belly was vibrating, her hips pumping. I flicked her nipples some more. Spasms rocked her each time I flicked a nipple. My mouth moved to her navel, lightly teasing. I pressed my face into her navel and probed it with my tongue. Another spasm! I worked my tongue in and out of her navel, gently tongue fucking it. Her hips were really working now. She had both hands at the back of my head, pulling, stroking my hair. I stopped fucking her navel with my tongue. My hand grasped her left breast and I squeezed fairly hard. She sucked in a huge breath. I blew a huge raspberry into her navel. She lurched and uttered a small scream. Her hips humped up, and locked in an intense orgasm.

"Aiiieeee! Carol Anne! What did you just do to me! OGod! OGod! OGod! OOooo!"

Ah! She was into the fantasy fully now! I wasn't finished yet, not by a long shot. My mouth moved back up toward her breasts, seeking, teasing. I kissed her right breast. Her hips were still churning. Her breathing ragged, hard, I moved to her nipple, and started suckling. I worked her right breast with my mouth. She was almost out of her mind! I lifted off her right breast, dragged my bristly beard across her cleavage, tickling, and attacked her left breast with my mouth, kissing, teasing. I popped the nipple in my mouth and began suckling.

My hand traced lightly up her ribs, sending quivers through her, and came to rest on her right breast. I squeezed and massaged it. Her back arched. Her moaning was constant, now. I flicked the nipple. A jolt coursed through her body. I flicked again, another jolt! My hand trailed down off her right breast as I suckled her left, teasing the nipple with my tongue. It sought, tracing patterns over her tummy, lower and lower. It paused at her navel. I gently inserted my index finger into it, and again began a gentle fucking motion. Her head thrashed back and forth, but always trying to hold the focus on Carol's picture. She gasped for air biting at her lower lip.

I slowed down the motion. My hand traveled lower to the edge of her mons then back up to her tummy, my finger paying homage to her navel again. My mouth left her left breast. The wet nipple puckered in the relatively cool air. My mouth moved to her right breast and suckled her nipple. She was writhing and moaning continuously. I flicked the nipple with my tongue. Another jolt rocketed through her.

"Oh! You sweet bitch! Don't stop!" Tut! Tut! Such a name to call your subby girl! <grin>

Taking it to a new level, I gently bit her nipple, squeezing and pulling back. She sucked in a breath between her teeth. My hand traveled back down over her tummy, wandering all about, leaving no area untouched. Caressing, teasing. Once again, my finger invaded her navel for a few strokes then my hand traveled lower and discovered heaven, wandering onto her pubis. The curls were soft and silky and her hips gyrated. My hand traveled lower, to the apex of her womanhood. Her legs were slightly parted, relaxed. My fingers probed and found the top of her slit. My baby finger slipped into it. It was moist and warm. I wiggled it around a little then withdrew. Her hips lunged upward, trying to get it back. Her thighs opened more. A plaintive moan.

"Nnnnnnn?"

My hand traveled back up over her mons, fingers exploring and teasing those delightful curls. Gently I withdrew my hand from her sex. With one little nip of my teeth on her nipple, she spasmed. My mouth left her right breast, kissing, licking lower. I worked down, pausing at her navel. I kissed it, and gave it a single sharp probe with my tongue. She lurched. Diane was almost inarticulate, meaningless sounds from her mouth, her head lolling back and forth. My mouth traveled lower, inhaling her scent, tasting her.

At last, I kissed my way into those curls, and saw them in the dim light of the night light. Beautiful. A single word to describe the bliss of that moment. I buried my face in her curls and inhaled deeply, smelling her arousal. My cock lurched! The smell to drive a man wild with lust and passion! I brought my mouth to the top of her slit. My tongue probed out and in. I got a small taste of her juices. My head reeled. I stabbed gently, repeatedly with my tongue. Her hips rose to meet and hold this intruder. Her thighs parted even more. I inhaled deeply two or three more times, loading up on her scent. I pursed my lips and blew straight down through her slit. Her hips suddenly spasmed and locked as she had another orgasm.

"What? Whaaat are you <gasp>doooiinngg tooo meeee? Carol Anne?"

I started winding her up again. I moved up her body, trailing kisses and whiskers tickling, up her tummy, across her breasts, and finally to her lips. They were engorged and I placed little love kisses there. She was still breathing a little hard, still up a bit. I wanted to keep her there, not let her all the way down. I gently turned her face from Carol's picture and my lips locked onto hers. We started gently, but she was soon insistent, her body starting to writhe. She tried to suck the tongue out of my head.

I broke the kiss, gently, my mouth quickly working south, tasting her lovely pink nips briefly on the way past, just enough to elicit small gasps and shocks, gently winding her up, my right hand already exploring. My lips continued their southward trek. I paused briefly at her navel, tasting, probing it with my tongue. Her back arched slightly. My hand traveled farther south, brushing lightly through those wonderful brown curls, tickling a bit, causing her to shudder. It moved down, not quite to the top of her slit, rotating slightly, with a little pressure on her mons. It halted, teasingly close to her slit. My little finger touched, ever so lightly at the very apex. Her hips came up, reaching for it. Diane moaned plaintively, wanting it. I teased; my hand moved to the side, finger tips lightly tracing down the top of her thigh as she shuddered again.

"Nnnnnnnnn?"

I shifted my position, my mouth traversing below her navel, where it had been gently sucking. My lips met and brushed her lovely thicket. I tickled her hair with my whiskers and inhaled her scent, fresh, clean with a hint of arousal. My hand traced back up her thigh, her body shuddering. My hand moved up, brushing my beard, as it came to the apex, without touching. Then it trailed, fingertip light down her right thigh to her knee, then back up, slightly more to the inside, toward her apex. Again it turned just short, and trailed back down the inside of her left thigh. She instinctively spread wider.

My face was buried in her curls, the texture and scent overpowering. My hands continued their teasing, wandering up and down her thighs. She opened more. I slid my hand up her right thigh, past the vee onto her curls, and started back down her left thigh. Just below her nether lips, it stopped. I slid it between her thighs and turned it ninety degrees. She got the message and opened wide. I flipped myself between her now outspread legs, both hands on her hips, supporting my weight on my elbows. My lips in her bush started kissing back up to her navel, kissing side to side. Her hands came to my head, started pushing me down. I resisted moving too quickly. She was moaning, hips pumping, gazing fixedly at Carol's picture.

"Ooooooooo! Caaarrrooool Aaannnne!"

Gradually, nuzzling, blowing raspberries all over her delectable flesh, my mouth worked lower, first on her bush, then moving downward, her hand pushing me lower. Her hips pumped. My lower lip dropped over the precipice of her mons, beard leading and tickling. I nuzzled into the top of her split, my mouth working lower into her as she spread her legs even farther, drew her knees up and let them fall outward, making herself totally open to me. I took a few seconds to just gaze at the wonder so willingly, eagerly displayed for me after years of being hidden in shame and shyness. I glanced upward. Diane raised herself on her elbows so she could look down and we smiled at each other. She was briefly out of the fantasy of me being Carol.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.