Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 55

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Carol's fingers worked my shirt buttons open as she leaned over me, kissing me tenderly. Then she helped me remove my shirt completely. She trailed little kisses and bites down over my chest, nibbling on my nipples. The pleasure she created traveled straight to my penis. I never knew how sensitive my own nipples were to such stimulation. I felt them stiffen and harden under her tongue. She giggled delightedly, and kissed lower, her lips leaving a damp trail down my abdomen.

She got to my waist and struggled for a second with my belt. She got it released, and lowered my zipper, then released the button at the waistband. She grasped the waistband and started tugging my pants down. I lifted my hips, easing her struggle. She tugged and pulled as I raised my legs and she removed my pants completely. As she sat up to fling my pants to one side, she slipped her dress completely off her shoulders. Now we were both completely nude.

As she sat back on her haunches for a few seconds, eyes riveted to my penis, I took in the full beauty of her body. Her breasts were firm and ripe, about the size of grapefruit, topped with pink aureola, her nipples hard, slightly darker pink nubbins in the centre. Her tummy was firm and flat, with a lovely patch of brown curls at the base, softly furring her prominent mons. In her pose, her thighs were open, and I could once again see her vulva, the outer lips open and pouting, the inner lips resembling the petals of a rose. I gasped at the sight, waking her from her reverential stare at my penis. She looked at me and smiled.

"Like what you see?"

"Are you kidding? Words alone cannot describe the beauty of your body. You are simply one of the most gorgeous creatures ever to grace this earth. Poets would struggle to describe what I see."

"Hmmm! You look pretty good yourself! I really like the beard now! But what I really like is right here!"

She giggled and grasped my penis in her small hand and bent to kiss it.

"He really does seem bigger than I remember, and you're bigger too. I think you're a little taller, and I don't remember this waistline at all! <giggle>. Did you grow some?"

"Yeah, I grew a half inch my last year of high school. I don't know about that, though. After My Girls left me, I never gave it much thought. It was just there. It got hard now and then, and I jerked off to relieve the pressure, but it might have grown a little too when I grew that last half inch in height. As for that 'waistline' I guess it's partly age and partly too much good food. After this weekend, I think it's going to be somewhat reduced, and I think I'll work on it when I get home. Diane Marie's been teasing me a little about it too."

"I kinda like it, but I like the way you were more. You have really broad shoulders, especially now, and I think a flat belly with your beard would be awesome. I'd probably be horny ALL the time then."

"You mean you're not now? You and Riekie were always horny! I think you're just looking for another excuse."

She stuck her tongue out in that way that always melted me and squeezed my penis, and moved to my side to work on it, hiding her charms from me.

"Well, excu-u-use me! I think I'll talk to someone who has more respect!"

She bent to my penis kissed the tip, sending shivers of delight through my body.

"Oh, Rascal, my Sweet Prince. There you are! And you look so handsome! Did you grow a little bit when I wasn't looking! You seem thicker and taller! Are you feeling better now? You were hurting pretty bad this morning. You wouldn't even let me kiss you better!"

She looked to me for the answer.

"Yes, he's much better now, He feels normal again, and he really likes what you're doing to him now. He says to tell Miss Pussy she didn't break him, and he's ready to feed her any time she wants."

She kissed my penis with a little more suction, her tongue working into the slit, lapping up my pre-cum and swallowing it greedily.

"Oh! You are a rascal! Miss Pussy says she's not quite hungry yet, but soon! She wants me to play with you a little bit first! You've been ill and she doesn't want you to get hurt again."

Carol proceeded to lick and suck me expertly then, taking me near the top, then backing me down. She wouldn't let me come, but knew enough not to get me 'blue ball' hurting either. This morning's episode was anything but pleasant, and she didn't want a repeat of that, although I wouldn't call what I experienced then as 'blue balls'. My balls weren't really involved, just my penis, and it was most uncomfortable, being oversensitive to any touch at all. What Carol was doing to me now was pure, unmitigated pleasure torture, and I loved it.

As she played and sucked and licked, talking to her Sweet Prince and telling him what a wonderful penis he was, my hand found its way between her legs from behind, which she willingly parted to allow the access, and I began absently strumming her clit and fingering her tight hole. Her juices flowed wetly down her thighs as she paid homage to my cock. Carol kept her ministrations going, but my hand in her pussy started her rising toward a climax. She didn't want me to come, so she just hung on while I worked her up again. Soon her hips were pumping and gyrating as she worked herself back against my hand, forcing my finger deeper into her. Suddenly she bolted upright, her pelvis jerked hard and she yelped.

"David! Oh, David!"

Then she ground her pussy back down onto my hand and convulsed one more time. I felt her pussy muscles squirm against my finger, and I saw her tummy flex and ripple. Carol groaned, and jerked, her eyes flying wide open. She grasped me by the penis as she flopped onto her back, her knees up, her pussy wide open and VERY wet.

"David! Put Rascal in me NOW! HURRY! HURRY! IT'S TIME! OH DAVID! HURRYHURRYHURRY!IT'S TIIIIME!"

There was such urgency in her shouted plea, I didn't hesitate. I slipped between her thighs and plunged all the way to her depths in one stroke. As I neared the full depth, I felt her cervix, but this time, it opened completely, and sucked the head of my cock deep into her uterus. It felt like I'd entered her twice. The feelings were the most intense I'd ever felt. It felt like the mouth of her cervix was literally sucking me off. I started stroking her as she rutted back into me. It didn't last long. The stimulation from her deliberately incomplete blow job had left me near blowing already. These new sensations took me even closer to the edge.

Carol's hips bucked back at me in a frenzy. Her arm and legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper. I was in her farther than I'd ever been before. My hips bucked and thrust as hers jammed into me in perfect sync. I felt the sudden lurch of my balls swelling and lifting close into the base of my penis and sensed that this was going to be an extraordinary orgasm. Carol's muscles clamped tight around my cock and her cervix literally sucked on the end. I felt it building and building to an explosion of unequaled ferocity. Carol was exclaiming joy and fulfillment.

"YES! YES! YES! OH SWEET PRINCE! YES! FILL MISS PUSSY UP! FILL'ER UP! SHE'S HUNGRYYYYYY!":

We caught the tail of a comet and rode it to the edge of space as we humped and pumped together. We rode ever higher, glimpsing meteors and shooting stars as our bodies churned into each other. We rode that comet higher and higher. I saw the hard diamond pricks of distant stars against the black backdrop of interstellar night. My balls lifted and swelled as we reached the apogee of that joyous ride to the edge of infinity and beyond.

Carol's hips lifted and locked as the pent-up pressure in my balls exploded down the length of my cock. I felt it harden and swell even more, and then BOOM! The explosion! My balls erupted in the most mind shattering orgasm I had ever experienced. In the depths of interstellar night, surrounded by the cold white pin pricks of distant stars, I saw the silent blue white flash of a gigantic super nova, as my balls erupted and spat their precious cargo. I felt white-hot jets of thick creamy sperm squirting from the end of my penis, splashing and washing deep into her receptive womb and felt her uterus contract and squeeze around me.

The mouth of her cervix seemed almost like a vacuum as it sucked every drop of baby making juice from my raging penis. I've come hard many times, but this was something else. My balls lunged and heaved. My furiously erupting cock squirted and squirted and squirted gob after gob after gob of thick creamy baby batter into her body. It felt like I had squirted and hosed several quarts of little wigglers into her convulsing womb as they sought out the egg they knew was there. Even as I felt my balls relax from their heavy discharge, Carol's pussy milked and sucked as my penis jerked and oozed, squeezing out even more of my life giving fluid...

As I squirted what had seemed like a river in the largest load of sperm I had ever released, Carol's hips lifted and held in her own orgasm, her muscles working the length my cock, rippling and pulsing. He body contracted and convulsed with each high pressure squirt from my jerking, spitting penis. Her vagina squirted and soaked my genitals with her scalding fluid, but not a drop of sperm escaped from her uterus to leak back and mix with her own copious spend. Her arms and legs wrapped tight, pulling me even deeper, and she yelled and hollered in absolute consummated joy!

"YES!!YES!! DAVID!! STARS! STARS! YES! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! OH GOD, DAVID! WE DID IT! OGODOGODOGOD! WEEEE DIIID IIIT!!! DAVID! OH, YEAH!! STAARRSS!!"

Finally spent, I dropped onto her breasts, gasping for breath, my mind still dazed at the light show in my head. Carol hugged me to her and cooed incoherently, joyfully in my ear, kissing and licking all over my face. At last, I rose up a bit to take some weight off her and looked in her eyes. She wore the happiest, most contented smile I ever saw. Her eyes sparkled and danced, not a trace of her old pain remaining. I started to ease my still hard penis from her, but she locked her legs around my hips and said.

"No! Leave him in!"

Neither of us moved, but I felt her cervix sucking contentedly on my cock, keeping it hard, sealing in that huge load of potent sperm I had just delivered. Carol's eyes welled with tears of joy and happiness, stars twinkling and dancing in them.

The most delightful flush covered her entire body, and didn't seem to be fading. Her skin fairly glowed. Carol and Riekie had always had that post orgasmic flush after making love I'd first noticed when we were teenagers, but this was a notch above.

Carol giggled, bubbled and enthused like a giddy teeneager. "Oh, David! I love you so much! Rascal filled Mrs. Pussy all up, and she was so hungry, she didn't and won't spill a drop!"

Grasping, but not quite rasping the import, I asked a little breathlessly, "Mrs. Pussy?"

Carol bounced and vibrated with ultimate joy. "Oh, yeah! She can't be a 'Miss' any more! She's pregnant! WE DID IT, DAVID! WE DID IT!"

I rolled us to our sides, keeping my penis firmly in place, sealing her womb. At her words, it seemed to get harder again and she felt it. Carol wiggled her hips suggestively, but not enough to dislodge me from her uterus."

Knowing, but needing confirmation I begged, "I don't doubt you for a minute, My Sweet, but how do you know?"

She smiled sweetly and kissed me on the lips, her warm body snuggled tight to mine, our pelvises joined.

"When I came on your hand, I felt something inside me almost go 'Ping!' and then something inside Miss Pussy seemed like it flopped over or turned, and this wave of knowing it was the right time washed over me. Mom was right to send us here. She knew or sensed that in this place of happy memories, I would be finally healed enough to conceive."

I realized I had known, too. When her body opened completely, and I spewed such a large load with all those fireworks in my head, I knew. Carol continued.

"And then when Rascal, My Sweet Prince filled Miss Pussy up so full, more full and deeper than ever, I felt his Precious Stuff in places I've never felt it, so warm and good, and I SAW STARS, then there was like an explosion of light from deep inside me, and I knew not only was it time, but that his Precious Stuff had found her egg and joined with it, and that explosion of light was OUR SON!"

I was overwhelmed with joy, my heart bursting with it. I wanted to shout it from the highest mountain!

"Our son... Oh God, Carol Anne, can it really be? After all these years, we finally made a baby in you? Our own child?"

I broke down and wept for the sheer joy of it, Carol holding me close. My tears of joy finally subsided, and I looked into those sparkling eyes again.

"Carol Anne Lloyd, I can't begin to tell you how much I love you. Words alone are too poor an instrument to describe what I feel right now."

Carol rolled to her back, carrying me onto her, her hips moving suggestively. She kissed me hungrily and whispered.

"Then show me..."

We made love again, slowly at first, but building to a new crescendo of love and life. I came another huge load of thick sperm deep inside her uterus and it sucked me dry once again. We rolled to our sides, my penis, now soft, still clutched in her depths, sealing our love deep within her, bathing her womb and ensuring the life of our new son. We fell asleep holding each other, still joined.

We awakened together a little later. The sun had traversed more westerly, but it was still mid-afternoon. We were still joined, and refreshed by our nap my penis had recovered some of its firmness. We kissed tenderly and lay in each other's arms, basking in our love and joy. We talked a little.

"I know we brought Riekie here with us, and she's here in our hearts, but David, My Love, we just HAVE to get her back as soon as possible! She's part of this, and as much as I'm pregnant with our son, she is his mother, too, and should have been here when we made him. She won't talk to either of us until she's ready, which means until her divorce is final. She's too focused, and if we just send a message saying we're pregnant, she'll feel cheated."

'No she won't, because I'm sure she knows already. The bond that ties us and brought her here today in our hearts has sent the message back to her already. She knows, but she's not sure what she knows. You can send her your message, alright, but here's what you say: 'WE DID IT!! SEPT. 22, 1985, IN THE OLD BARN ON YOUR BLANKET! YOU WERE HERE IN OUR HEARTS!' That's all. Don't sign it, and make sure it's all in capitals, just like I said it. She will know, then, what she felt today almost as a dream was real."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.