Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I awoke in the morning to the sight of two happy, gorgeous blue eyes watching me with a merry twinkle. I had my usual morning woody, and once again I woke to the wonderful feeling of being embedded deep within a warm, wet pussy. It is the most pleasant way to awaken I can imagine. Both Carol and Riekie loved it. In better days before the bad times, during their private times it was a rare morning I didn't awake this way. When they were both in my bed, it might be the last one to make love that got that treat, but most mornings I awoke to one on each side. Waking between those two nymphs held almost the same level of pleasure for me.

I wouldn't experience such a delicious moment again for at least another three months if Carol's information was accurate, and we still had the issue of Diane to contend with before that. I loved her as much as my original two, but how she would react to a multiple marriage situation, I wasn't sure. We must work out something, though, because I would NOT lose My Girls ever again. And then there was Ben, and Carol's loyalty to him. Again, something must be worked out, and I promised myself THIS time, we would work things out. Regardless of how difficult or traumatic our differences might become, there would be no more sudden departures or withdrawing into despair. We were not only lovers, husband and wives, we were friends, and the last time, somehow we lost sight of that.

Carol saw my mind working as I woke. She smiled happily and said. "Your mind just went through something at warp speed. It was an awesome thing to watch. What problem of the universe did you just solve?"

"Not a universal problem as such, just us. Here I am, just awakened in the most delightful way possible, and I'm thinking heavy thoughts. It was actually the wonderful way I woke up, with your beautiful eyes to greet me and Miss Pussy munching happily on her friend that got me thinking, but it can wait for a little while. You look like you just might have something on that pretty little mind of your own, and from the merry twinkle in your eyes I bet it's a lot more pleasant than my heavy duty ruminations. Speak, Wench."

"Oh, I just thought, seeing as how he's already in place and apparently awake... I just thought Sweet Prince might like to feed Sweet Pussy her breakfast, she's awfully hungry you know. It's a wonder the poor thing isn't dead, she hasn't been fed in a VERY long time..."

Carol squirmed her delicious hips sensuously against me, and when she giggled, her muscles rippled and flexed in a manner that just about made me come on the spot.

"How hungry is she?"

Carol giggled again, causing her muscles to do more marvelous things to Miss Pussy's benefactor, and moved her hips much more suggestively.

"She's starving! Will Sweet Prince feed her now? She can hardly wait. I bet she'll gobble it all down all at once."

I rolled her rather roughly onto her back, reared up and called out.

"Miss Pussy? Breakfast time! Here it comes!"

Then I fucked her and she fucked me. We rutted, hard and fast, our breath coming in gasps and gulps. Once again like two animals in desperate heat, we fucked each other silly. Our hips slammed into each other mercilessly. My cock rammed in and out so fast my hips were a blur. Carol rutted back equally as furiously.

Miss Pussy was a noisy diner. She slurped and gulped her friend, making obscene wet noises in the remains of her last meal. Sweet Prince pumped and thrust, injecting his wet offering as deeply into his starving friend as possible.

All too soon, our frenzied rutting ended in a mind-searing, blinding mutual orgasm. I pounded one last thrust as deep as I could and held. My balls, refreshed from a few hours rest, heaved and belched their now truly precious manufacture as I felt the explosive release of what felt like a quart and a half (Imperial) of thick white baby batter squirt and squirt from my swollen team mate, spattering the walls of her receptive womb. Carol's hips bucked and held as I thrust deep into her to spend my morning offering of potent little wigglers looking for an egg. Her arms locked around my neck and shoulders, her feet planted on the bed and she heaved herself straight up to meet me, her juices splashing warmly on my genitals. And she screamed bloody murder. I just knew we were going to have a visit from the hotel staff, or at least a phone call.

"AAAIIIIIEEEE!! DAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDD!!"

We wound down, and separated, totally spent for the moment. As I eased off her, Sweet Prince slipped from Miss Pussy's greedy embrace with a wet slurp. Miss Pussy is a sloppy diner, and spills her food most mornings. But then, Sweet Prince usually feeds her too much, too. Between them, they always make a mess.

Carol looked down at herself and said. "Eeeww! I haven't seen a mess like that in years! I love it! I really should teach Miss Pussy some manners, and to not try to swallow her meal in one gulp."

We broke up laughing and had a wonderful time just getting our morning going. Recovering from our laughing fit, we rose from our bed to take a shower. I still had my woody. Once in the bathroom, Carol steered while I relieved myself. It had been years, but we still had the naturalness we always had. And once again, Carol watched in mild disappointment as the erection followed the urine down the drain.

I got the shower going while Carol did her business on the stool. I stepped in, and she quickly followed. We had a great deal of fun in the shower that morning. She was a frightful mess from our nighttime activity, I wasn't much better, and we spent a lot of time and effort, making certain the other was clean. Of course, this entailed some stimulation and another quick, furious coupling that had Carol screaming to the world, overfilled with baby-making juice and leaking again. I wiped off the worst for her, but she insisted I leave some so it could soak into her skin.

Once out of the shower, we dressed fairly quickly to be ready for breakfast with the aunts. Carol had only her matronly clothing, but she left her gorgeous hair down, dispensed with panties and left an extra button undone on her blouse, revealing her locket and a little cleavage. I asked her about the locket and bracelet. She said they were almost the only good quality jewelry she owned, and she wore them all the time, but mainly, with her ring, they had long been her key to sanity as reminders of happier times. Pie and Jo had said we could come over any time, but we called first to let them know we were up and about. Pie answered the phone and told us to come over; breakfast would be ready when we got there.

Carol and I took our sweet time walking to the aunts' house. We strolled, looking in shop windows in the morning sun. Carol seemed a little preoccupied.

"Penny?"

"For what, David?"

"Your thoughts."

"Oh, I was just wondering what it was you were thinking of this morning when you woke up. It looked like you'd had another of your 'Cosmic Moments', and they're always important."

"Nothing quite that earth-shattering. You remember how we woke up, eh? Well, it started out as reminiscing about the other times that happened, then I remembered waking up between two glorious, wondrous creatures and how, for me, that was almost as pleasant, and then how it would be a minimum of three months before I could have that happen again. Then I thought about some of the other issues we must face, and realized we had a lot to work out amongst ourselves and our various significant others.

"And then I realized the main reason we spent so long apart is that all three of us forgot something. Not only are we lovers, husband and wives, we are, or were, all friends, and we all forgot that. The most basic premise of being friends is trust. I was forcefully reminded of that yesterday when Joanne asked to be taken back. We didn't trust each other; we didn't talk, and we didn't share. I'm not going to go into the details of who forgot what, that's for another discussion when we're all together. We are all three equally guilty, and I'm determined it will never happen again. No matter how difficult or traumatic our situation or differences might become over the years, we WILL sit down amongst ourselves and work them out.

"Remember when Mom and Dad let us have our own 'apartment'? One of the purposes of that was so we could have our own family meetings to work things out, make decisions, and be a family. Somewhere over that summer, we lost that very important facet of our relationship. I blame your father to some extent for being able to manipulate us when we were vulnerable, but WE had already forgotten it to some extent before that, when we couldn't work out the issue of me going to camp. You girls couldn't or wouldn't tell me why you felt the way you did, and I couldn't or wouldn't listen. On both sides of the issue, our minds were made up, and please don't confuse us with facts.

"From there, it just escalated. As problems arose, rather than discuss them, we acted independently, driving wedges farther between ourselves. There's more, but like I said, this is not the time for you and I alone to be discussing it. We would only end up piling recriminations on each other. Right now, that's the last thing we need. You're still vulnerable, and need some time to heal. Riekie isn't back yet, and we need time for that. I have issues of my own to deal with. You weren't the only one damaged by all this. We all have been, and for us to properly heal, we must do it together. Then there's the issue of Diane and Ben. What do we do about them? It just goes on and on. Only one thing stands out for me right now. From the time I first saw you, I knew we were meant to be together. I lost you once, and I won't ever let that happen again."

Carol cuddled closer, her arm about me tightening. "You know what's so awesome, David?"

"No, what?"

"You thought all of this in almost the blink of an eye this morning. It was that fast, but that's not the truly awesome part — I thought of the same thing at the same time, or maybe a few seconds before because I woke up a little ahead of you. And I didn't think of just the same generalizations. It started from the same thing, waking up with you inside me, and going through the same memories.

"The awesome part to me isn't so much what we thought, but that we thought the same thing! Now I know we're truly reconnected! And I have a sneaky feeling, when she woke up this morning, Riekie, even though she's not with a man, had almost exactly the same thought. We should remember this and ask when we see her.

"But the thought we shared is equally awesome. You're right! We have to get our heads all working on our problems together. We're all older and perhaps a little wiser, at least in life experience now. We know that life isn't black and white like we thought twenty years ago, and there ARE going to be problems from little financial ones to big moral ones that we have to sort out and solve as a family. Some things might not need everybody, or even be possible for various reasons, but we should, at the earliest possible convenience, at least discuss issues as the whole group. Am I making any sense at all, David?"

"Perfect sense, My Love. Perfect sense. So we're doing the spooky thing again, eh? That's good news! We always were at our best when that happened. Maybe our troubles started when we doubted our common-mindedness, for lack of a better word. And I think whatever took control of our lives from the Power as I call it may have clouded our minds, too, making us forget our friendship so we operated on love alone, which while it is the most powerful emotion is also the most vulnerable. There were forces at work we were powerless to stop, My Love. There's an old military axiom: 'confuse your enemy' and how best to do that than sew discord in his ranks?

"I'm beginning to believe we were meant to be parted for a time, but not forever. We're being drawn back together, and we should be stronger for what we've been through. If we succeed in making a baby this weekend, we will be back together permanently, soon, I feel. The Power that once was with us is stronger now than ever and I feel it guiding us again."

Carol laughed delightedly at my almost-mysticism. "David, where do you find this stuff?"

"I still keep my head buried in books, and you don't live with or near one of Her priestesses without some of it rubbing off."

"The old David is back! Hallelujah! And I mean that."

"And from the delightful irreverence, I discern the happy return of a certain young lady as well — somebody we know and love very much."

We arrived at the aunts' house and again, they must have been watching, because they opened the door without us knocking and welcomed us in. Joanne had spent the night there, and was already at table with a coffee when we came in. She took one look at Carol and simply beamed, blurting out without thinking of her present company.

"I haven't seen that many, but I do know one when I see her; Carol you look like one well-fucked woman!"

She caught herself, blushing a livid red, but 'way too late, and was about to crawl away in embarrassment when Jo spoke up. She and Pie were laughing delightedly. Jo tended to speak quickly and say too much without thinking sometimes too...

"Joanne, you're absolutely right, and she smells like one, too. Carol Anne, you look and smell like you used to. I am so glad you're back from that dark place! Now you can help David with his 'Holy Quest'."

"Holy Quest?"

"Jo, Carol Anne has no idea what you're talking about; I haven't told her anything because I told her I had to clear it with the other victims before I told her anything. Is it OK to tell her what I now know? Do you want to tell her yourself? Or do you prefer she not know yet?"

Pie got involved in the conversation.

"David, you tell Carol Anne, that's OK. It's too painful for us to tell it twice so close together. Tell her everything, but not right now -- later, when you're alone. We trust you to tell it properly. It mirrors your own story so closely, Carol Anne should know it and so should Riekie when you see her. And... when you get home, you MUST tell the Priestess, your mother, and ask her for the Goddess' blessing for us and your Quest.

"Carol Anne, I will only whet your curiosity by telling you this, but this much I will: David has sworn an oath to us, without our asking, to find and return our lost lover. Now! Come! Sit down! Breakfast is getting cold, and I think you two have some things to do before the funeral this afternoon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.