Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke sometime later to pressure, heat and wetness on my groin. I looked, and in the light of the failing candles, saw and felt Riekie riding me gently. She had managed to get me hard and mount me without waking me until she actually started to ride. She was a vision of teenage passion as she rode, her hips gently rocking like she did earlier at the barn. Her beautiful boobies, so firm they hardly bounced, with there luscious pink tips mesmerized me.

I reached and took two handfuls of succulent female flesh, playing with her nipples, squeezing and tweaking as she rode, her internal muscles milking my cock. My attention to her nipples sent shockwaves through her whole body and her pace picked up. Soon she was bucking like a wild thing, causing the most wonderful sensations in my penis. Too soon, we both erupted in orgasm, me squirting at least another quart (Imperial) into her spasmodic pussy, and her collapsing onto my chest, her hips convulsing, milking out every last drop. As she fell onto me, her lips locked to mine and her scream of release was swallowed in a long, lingering kiss. We broke from the kiss gently; Riekie sighed in contentment and fell asleep on top of me. I lay there holding her, listening to her easy breathing until her weight on my chest made it difficult for me to breathe. I rolled over gently, carrying her with me, still joined. As we settled onto our sides, she pulled her hips tighter into me, keeping us firmly connected, nuzzled her face into me, and murmured. "I love you." As she settled comfortably back asleep. I lay there marveling at her until I too drifted off.

It was well past daylight when I woke again to the sounds of people moving about, as the daily routine of a household started again. Riekie was still pulled up tight against me, sound asleep, her beautiful face even more beautiful as she slept in the early morning light. My penis, still buried deep in her from the night before, was fully erect with my normal morning woody. My bladder was not overly full, and I lay there just enjoying the feeling of her warm pussy surrounding me and the joy of waking up to such a wonderful creature. Even in sleep, her internal muscles worked and pulsed, like an infant sucking the nipple in their sleep.

As I watched her sleep, she woke with an impish smile and moved her hips suggestively. She had another character going when she spoke, that under-sexed, fat, uptight church lady we all know. The voice was a perfect caricature.

"Oh! You dirty old man! You have that-that thing stuck up inside me again! Whatever am I going to do with you? You just know you're going to move it all around in there and make it spit all that gooey stuff and make just a horrible mess, now don't you? I think you're some kind of pervert, sticking that thing in a young girl and making it squirt all that sticky baby making goop up inside her innocent young body and making a mess! You probably think it's funny to shoot that icky stuff until it leaks out and makes my pretty curls all yucky! Why! I bet you even want to put a BABY in me, you, you awful man, you!"

"Uh, the thought had occurred to me Ma'am, but if it's going to cause that much trouble, I suppose I could take it out."

"Don't you dare, young man! If you do, you'll probably make me put that awful thing in my mouth and squirt all that stuff down my throat! If you must shoot it off, right where it is will be best."

"Whatever you think is best, Ma'am. I'm just here to please. I wouldn't want you mad at me for squirting down your pretty throat."

"Well, at least you have some manners! Now why don't you start moving that, that thing and see if you can make a baby?"

I rolled her onto her back and started to move my hips.

"Always glad to oblige, Ma'am."

Riekie dropped out of character as I started to fuck in earnest.

"David, I just LOVE waking up with you inside me like that! It feels so delicious. Now FUCK ME, Sunshine!"

I fucked her. I fucked her hard. I fucked her fast. She fucked me. She fucked me hard. She fucked me fast. We rutted and thrashed and rutted some more. My cock pounded in and out of her pussy like the drive piston of a great steam locomotive. Her pussy milked my cock. Our hips bucked and gyrated. We rode a runaway train down the mountain. We felt the end coming together. The train jumped the tracks in a wild, glorious, noisy, screaming wreck as I unloaded what felt like a whole gallon of sticky, gooey, icky baby making goop into her welcoming, convulsing womb. She screamed and she howled!

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!"

I think she did it just to let everyone know we were awake.

Downstairs, I heard Clyde return the howl and the sound of breaking glassware. Somebody pounded on our door. Heather's young voice called out.

"You all right in there?"

"Yeah, we're fine!"

"What happened? I heard the most awful scream!"

"Train wreck!"

Riekie, beneath me, reached up for a kiss, and then she started to giggle. I started to laugh too. Still joined by a piss hard-on, we rolled on the bed laughing. We laughed so hard we rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a massive thump, and ended up in a tangle of arms and legs on the floor, still laughing. I guess we had a real wreck after all.

Hey! If sex ain't fun, why do it?

Still giggling, we picked ourselves off the floor. My penis waved around in the breeze, looking for a place to piss. Riekie was a wonderful mess, her pussy leaking white goo with a mixture of both our juices running down her thighs, her lovely golden pubes matted just as she said. She looked and smelled like one very well fucked woman. We found our robes, grabbed our towels and headed for the shower, still grinning and chuckling like fools. No bath today, a shower.

Once in the bathroom, Riekie held and steered while I peed. More used to the female touch on my organ, I was able to relieve myself and drain my bladder fairly easily, the erection once again following the urine down the drain.

I started the shower while Riekie relieved herself. She soon joined me in the shower and we made sure we both got exceedingly clean. She even woke Sweet Prince up with her very talented mouth and hands and had him rod out Sweet Pussy, claiming she was all yucky inside and needed a fresh meal of his Precious Stuff. She screamed again as this task was accomplished. Of course, we had to wash off the overflow. Sweet Prince always fed Sweet Pussy more than she could eat. It was a very good shower.

We brushed our teeth at the sink and had a fun pushing match with a lot of tickling to see who could get to the sink first. Our morning ablutions finished, I chased her, squealing, back to our room, where we got dressed with more tickling and horseplay, and then we joined the family for breakfast. Everyone was already at table. When we entered the room, the whole place broke up in laughter. When we settled down, Mom gave us both a big hug. Carol Anne, looking a little satisfied herself from her night with Val, hugged Riekie and very obviously took a good sniff. She kissed her sister passionately and declared.

"Riekie Scott-Lloyd, you look, smell, and from the screams I just heard, sound like a well-fucked woman. Did you leave any for me?"

Riekie was ready for her, and very pointedly used the new full name.

"Carol Anne Scott-Lloyd, there's always lots for you and me both, but if you want some, you'll have to prime the pump yourself!"

I saw Carol sort of melt at the use of her name -- Riekie was right. Mom looked very interested at hearing the name change for both of them, sensing another new dimension in our relationship. Dad missed the name thing, choking on his coffee over their open ribaldry. While Dad regained his composure and breathing, I got a coffee for us, and had a look at Val, curious as to how her night had been. She looked refreshed and happy, with that satisfied glow only good sex can give a woman. Carol had been good to her indeed, and from the look of that young lady, Val had been able to give good measure in return.

The rest of the day passed quickly, too quickly. I spent most of it with my wives. They both got dressed up and helped me with the chores. We spent some quality time together, just the three of us, and became even more comfortable in our relationship. Bob and I were able to spend some time together, but he said this weekend was for the girls and me, so he wasn't going to intrude. He and Dad had become fast friends and they spent a great deal of time together, talking and puttering in Dad's shop.

Too soon, it was time for Dad and me to drive Bob and my wives home. 1966 was now officially under way.

The first half of the year passed quickly. We had tons of schoolwork and our clubs. Cadets occupied more and more of my time. I got a part time job in a local store working evenings during the week. It wasn't a lot of money, but I was able to pay off my debt to my jeweler friend, and was even able to save a little.

Mom was true to her word. Even as early as the day we suggested she use 'work' weekends for the girls as a ruse, she made the arrangements with Dolly, setting up those weekends for them. The first one was actually the next one after New Year's, just as the girls had said. Carol and Riekie became fixtures at the farm almost every weekend for the rest of the winter and through the spring. Mom even had them out when I had weekend exercises with the Cadets. They came home on the bus with Val and me directly from school on Friday and several times stayed over Sunday night as well, catching the school bus with us on Monday.

Dolly never complained, although Bob Sr. did on the few weekends he was home himself, saying they were never home when he was. After a quiet period in the fall and early winter, his work sent him on extended business trips again, and he was home hardly any weekends for several months. Whenever he complained, the girls would cancel or have us take them home.

If their periods fell over a weekend, the girls would at first beg off until Mom told them as married women, they couldn't hide from their husband just because they were on their period. She told me, too, that just because they were 'indisposed' for a few days didn't mean I should avoid them either. They were a little embarrassed the first time we went to bed with them wearing panties, but we soon adapted. Those nights were some of the best we had for just talking, joking, and being together, especially if it was one of their 'private' nights. I got a few excellent blow jobs, too.

As promised, Mom made them work, painting and wallpapering. It sounds easy at first glance, but several layers of old wallpaper had to be removed and the old plaster walls 'sized' before the new could be applied, so each room took more then a day just to prepare. Some rooms took two or three days, so there was always lots of actual work for them. The girls brought some old clothes from home to work in, but tended to appropriate old shirts and sweaters of mine because they said 'we can smell you on them, David'. Their favourites were a couple faded old football jerseys that reached their knees like oversize dresses and they often wore only those sweaters while they worked. By coincidence my number was '69', and they both giggled hilariously when they first found them in my closet. They usually left their work clothes at our place, but those jerseys were packed and taken home every weekend.

Because Mom did one room at a time, we moved our bed into the big rooms, allowing the rest of the family to play musical rooms upstairs. My (our) room was completed first, then as another was being done, its occupant was moved to our room temporarily. In this way, the big rooms truly became our 'apartment' and a private space that the whole family respected. Because it was our space, we were expected to look after keeping it clean and tidy. Those girls kept it immaculate. A single speck of dust was considered a personal insult, and woe betide the farm boy (me) who forgot to take his outside footwear off before walking on their gleaming floors. It is severe punishment indeed when two of the horniest and sexiest creatures in the world withhold their favours but still tease with them because you tracked a little mud on their floor. It happened once, and only once -- I'm not stupid.

Friday nights, and the Sunday nights they stayed, were for the three of us, and usually found us with Val at 'our' kitchen table doing homework. Mom and Dad insisted we get our schoolwork done before there was any fooling around, or even work. A few weekends, Mom's work projects were put on hold or curtailed just so one or all of us could complete an assignment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.