Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

After the wonderful Christmas Eve party, the rest of the Christmas holiday seemed a little tame. Our family had our usual tree on Christmas morning. Heather, as usual, made out like a bandit. Val and I got lots of gifts too. Val got a new record player, and I got some books and models I'd wanted.

The girls and Bob phoned while they were doing their tree. I heard the squeals of delight from the little guys as they opened their presents. We couldn't be together, but the phone helped. We phoned each other several times that day, just trying to keep in contact on a special day.

Mom and Dad had invited the whole Scott family to spend Christmas day and dinner with us. They thought the two families should get together and get to know each other. A holiday feast when the good cheer flows most abundantly would be an excellent opportunity. I was mindful of Dolly's comment back in the summer about the parents spending more time together. Everyone, including Dolly and the little guys, wanted to come, but Bob Sr. would have none of it. He said flatly that Christmas was to be spent with family, not with some people he hardly knew. Little did he know how closely our families really were joined, and he missed the opportunity to find out. He was never invited to our home again, although Dolly was to our home several times while he was away, and she and Mom became quite good friends. We began to understand why the Koorstis family wanted as little as possible to do with him. He was actually something of a curmudgeon.

New Year's was upon us within the week. During that week, the girls were to the house several times. They were still having their monthlies so while we necked hotly we weren't able to do much else. Our mutual frustration was reaching the boiling point.

Mom and Dad invited the kids for New Year's Eve, and because it ran so late, they asked if the kids could sleep over. Bob Sr. was quite happy to let them. He and Dolly had a big party of their own planned, and he didn't want any kids around. They even farmed the little guys out to the next door neighbour for the night.

New Years Eve couldn't come soon enough for me. I was SO looking forward to spending quality time alone with my wives! The girls and Bob were to be there early. They would actually arrive late in the afternoon so they could have supper with us and would stay until the following evening. Finally! I would be able to spend more than just a couple hours with the women I loved, and actually SLEEP with them. I didn't care if they were still on their periods or not, as long as I got to cuddle with them all night long. Carol and I had only had two full nights together. Riekie didn't even have that. She deserved one night alone with me, but I couldn't see that happening any time soon. Any chance we had to be together was too precious to say one had to stay out because it was the other's turn at exclusivity.

When it was time for the kids to come out, Dad and I went to pick them up. Bob Sr.'s car had broken down so they needed the wagon at home. We were only too glad to pick them up. Both Dad and I were nervous of them driving the icy winter roads, so we felt a lot better fetching them ourselves. When we got to the house, the kids came running out. I didn't get a chance to say hello to Dolly and wish her a Happy New Year. We planned to call her on the turn of the Year, so that would be OK.

The girls were carrying good sized overnight bags, and wonder of wonders! They were wearing skirts. It was just their usual school dress, but the signal was loud and clear. I saw Bob Sr. watching out the window, so we just bundled them in the car and headed home without any big hugs. Time enough for that later. The girls did sit up front with me, as I was driving. Bob and Dad got the back seat. Seeing as he had his own chauffeur, Dad tapped the front seat and simply said. "Home, James." We all broke up. The atmosphere in the car, especially the girls, was giddy anticipation. They were so happy it was contagious. They kept up a joyful chatter the whole way home.

When we arrived at the house, Mom greeted the girls and Bob with huge hugs and warm kisses. My sisters were glad to see the girls, especially Heather. Even poor old Clyde, our old black lab, usually too tired and cramped up with his arthritis to bother barking at visitors, summoned enough energy to bark and collect his share of pets and hugs from the girls. They weren't being greeted just as guests, but as prodigals returning to the family home.

Dad took a minute to describe the sleeping arrangements for the night. "Val is doubling up with Heather. Bob, you get Val's room. I'm sorry, ladies, but there's no other beds left. You'll just have to make the best of a bad situation and bunk in with David."

There were a couple comments of "Oh, Dad! Do we have to?" From my girls, but their broad smiles gave them away.

Dad apparently didn't know what he was walking into when he said. "I'm sorry, Princess, but that's the way it is."

Riekie instantly dropped into character and brought the house down. "But Dad-dy! He's a BOY! EEEww!! I have-n't never slept with no boy be-fore!"

Dad didn't know what to say. Mom almost collapsed, she laughed so hard. Apparently she still hadn't told Dad about Riekie's alter ego, because the look of shock, then delight on his face was priceless. The evening's festivities were off to an excellent start.

Val and I quickly showed them where to deposit their bags. My wives had never seen my room before. They were quite impressed at my collection of model airplanes. Carol, the artist, examined my paint jobs with a critical eye and gave me some good pointers on how to achieve some interesting effects. Once they were settled in, the girls shooed me out saying they wanted to change and didn't need me pestering them while they did so. I retreated back downstairs.

While the girls changed, I took Bob with me and we did the evening chores, which really didn't take that long. On a working farm, the welfare of the livestock comes before everything else. We put out enough hay for the cattle to last until well into the next morning, as we expected not to be up and about as early as we usually were, and filled the water trough, checking that the heater which kept their water from freezing was still working. That done, we returned to the house.

Mom had supper just about ready. The girls had long since changed from their dowdy school skirts to sexy party dresses. They looked gorgeously edible as they helped Mom get the supper on. The chatter in the room was lively and happy. The aromas wafting from that kitchen were mouthwatering. As I entered the kitchen, Riekie was closest, busily setting the supper table. They were getting the kitchen treatment tonight, another sign of full acceptance. I slipped my arms around her from behind and kissed the back of her neck, sending shivers through her whole delightful body. She leaned back into me and wiggled her cute little bum against my crotch.

"Mmmmmm! Something smells good enough in here to eat!" I made a production of sniffing her neck. "Mmmm. Must be you I smell that's so edible."

She giggled and slapped my hands playfully telling me not to be so crude while she was working. "Go bug Carol Anne." She turned her face to me. I gave her a tender little kiss and turned my attention to Carol. She was busy making a salad as I slipped my arms around her. She tilted her head back, looking for a kiss. I hugged her snuggly to me as I nibbled on her ear. She leaned back into me and we just rocked together, feeling the quiet pleasure of being able to do small domestic things in a totally relaxed atmosphere. It wasn't long before another set of slim arms wrapped around me from behind and joined us in our quiet moment.

Mom let us have a few minutes then spoke up. "David, you clear out of this kitchen! The girls were helping me nicely until you came along distracting them. You'll have lots of time for that later." I knew that tone of voice, and beat a hasty exit. I heard Mom exclaim to the girls as I left. "Men! Ya gotta love 'em, but it's hard to get anything done with them hanging around distracting us! They pick the darndest times to get all lovey!" I heard the girls giggle.

I found Dad and Bob in the living room talking quietly. They were laughing, sharing some small joke. They were relaxed and comfortable with each other. All my friends over the years have found Dad easy to be with. He doesn't put on airs, and talks to everyone as if they are the most interesting person in the world, because, at that moment, to Dad, they are. I joined the conversation and we had a good time just kidding and swapping jokes. My folks don't drink, getting high off life itself. Good food and good company were the only intoxicants they needed, and could dispense with the food if the company was good enough.

Soon, Mom called us to supper. I sat between the girls. We held hands at the table and acted silly. We had a ball. Mom and Dad were just as silly as we younger people. Meal time at our house was always a time of fellowship and fun, but this meal was more fun than usual. My wives and I were so glad to be together in an open, relaxed, loving environment we almost forgot our manners. Fortunately my folks understood and just got into the fun with us. The food was excellent, the company better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.