Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Carol brushed my face tenderly with her finger tips. She smiled, looking into my eyes. She kissed me sweetly, and snuggled tighter into me. We lay like that for some few minutes, savoring the moment, my penis still buried in her heat.

"Oh, My Darling, that was so good! Miss Pussy says thank you to you and Sweet Prince for a wonderful meal. Oh! I love the feel of his Precious Stuff in me! I almost hope we made a baby today! He squirted extra hard! I felt every one! I swear they splashed inside me! I love you so much!"

"I love you, too. The Prince and I are glad to be of service."

What a team!

We slowly became aware of more than just us. We heard a noise. I looked behind me. Riekie was in the throes of a massive self-induced orgasm. Her left hand was abusing her sweet little blonde pussy. Her right hand was almost literally mauling her titties. The sight of Riekie masturbating was such a turn on, my penis twitched and stiffened inside its snug home.

Carol giggled and moved her hips rhythmically against me.

"Miss Pussy wants to know if Sweet Prince has dessert to serve after that wonderful dinner."

I started to move my hips back into hers.

"Surprise! I think he does!"

I tried to roll her to make love. She flipped and rode me instead. Once again she made me watch as she fucked me. She started slow, twisting and tweaking her own nipples. Her hips bucked and twitched. Riekie moved close. She licked her lips. Her eyes were fastened on Carol's beautiful conical breasts.

As Carol bucked away, riding my cock for Miss Pussy's dessert, Riekie moved closer. Her lips found Carol's, their arms wrapped around each other, and they enjoyed an extremely passionate kiss. Their moans were enticing. As they kissed, Riekie's hands found and caressed Carol's boobies. Her fingers tweaked the nipples, causing Carol to jump and spasm. The effect on my penis was electric. I could see Riekie's hot little blonde pussy as she knelt beside us. I placed my hand under that sweet butt, and lifted. She raised herself. I moved my hand and guided her over. She got the idea of what I wanted. Soon, she was straddling me, her gorgeous pussy firmly planted on my face. As Carol rode me, I licked and kissed and sucked that hot pussy. Riekie's hips squirmed and pumped against my face, my nose rubbing that wonderful clit.

All three of us started up the mountain. We got there together, huffing and panting. There wasn't a lot of vocalization this time. The girls had their mouths glued together most of the time, reducing both to incoherent moans. My face was buried in hot pussy. I felt myself reaching the top. Riekie's motion on my face indicated she was getting close. Carol's moans meant she was too. The two girls rode me, building toward their climax. I felt my balls swell, ready to unload.

I flicked my tongue around Riekie's opening, strumming her inner lips. My hands reached for her titties, but found Carol's there already. I brought my hands back down and stroked her hot thighs. A hand found her bush and a finger found her clit, stroking it, working it in circles, flicking it lightly. Her hips bucked against my face. It was difficult to breathe, but I was in heaven. She tasted absolutely delicious! The scent of her arousal was overpowering. Riekie's juice flowed freely, running down my face and chin. I lapped up what I could. There was just too much.

Carol was bucking harder and faster, riding my cock to her high. Her inner muscles flexed and milked. I felt myself starting to boil. All three sensed the others nearness to the peak. We worked together. Riekie started to pitch her hips more sharply on my face. Carol's movements became more demanding, rapid, intense, her pussy muscles taking their toll on me.

This part, the girls told me after. My face was buried in sweet blonde pussy so I couldn't see: The girls had broken their soulful kiss, rocking on me, playing with each others titties as they rode me to completion. They held each other's gaze as their high approached, along with mine. They sensed through their eyes as their time approached. My hips started pounding upward into Carol. My tongue was busy in Riekie's hole. I had a finger working her clit. They were getting there fast. I felt my load boil up. Carol's pelvic muscles spasmed around my cock. Riekie was fast approaching. Her thighs were clamping my face as she started to spasm. Finally, I felt my balls erupt. I thrust up hard into Carol as my finger ground Riekie's clit and blew the raspberry into her hole. The three of us exploded together. I shot three or four heavy ropes of sperm deep inside Carol. Her body convulsed. I felt wetness against my balls and running down the inside of my thighs as Carol squirted her own juice onto me. Riekie clamped her thighs tight around my head and squirted into my mouth. The girls screamed their orgasm as one.

"Daaaavvvviiiidddd!"

I thought it sounded like a choir of angels -- in stereo. The sound of them going off together got one last thrust and a huge squirt out of me. The girls collapsed into each other's arms, their orgasms draining all their energy. About the time I thought I couldn't breathe, Riekie fell off me, and Carol's weight disappeared from my hips. Two very satisfied young ladies crawled up alongside me. They both kissed me tenderly. Riekie giggled.

"Sweet Pussy says thank you for such a nice tongue lashing."

Carol kissed me lightly again.

"Miss Pussy says thank you to you and Sweet Prince for a lovely dessert. "

They both snuggled up a thigh draped over one of mine, heads nestled comfortably in a shoulder. Each had a hand on my chest, toying lightly in the hair there. They cooed and sighed contentedly. Carol raised her head a little and spoke to Riekie.

"Next time you fuck, and I'll get eaten. 'Kay?"

"Deal."

I might not be able to walk out of there at this rate! Despite all our frenzied sexual activity, it was still just late mid-afternoon. We had lots of daylight left. I was hungry again, though. I'd worked up quite an appetite again. Wonder why?

Carol squirmed away. She turned her pussy toward us, drew her knees up and exposed herself completely. Her pussy gaped. A stream of white trickled down toward the crack of her cheeks. Her whole nether region glistened with our combined fluids. Riekie gazed at it hungrily.

"That is one well fucked pussy, Carol Anne. He made a mess in you again, didn't he?"

"Ya think? I do feel a little messy, but nice messy."

Riekie kissed me quickly as she rose.

"Got a job to do."

She dove into Carol's pussy proceeding to eat her clean, and of course, making her scream at least once. Riekie's pussy was exposed to me. I joined them, and gently licked her clean of her juices. She came once, but not too hard, and I was able to get her very clean. When Riekie was finished with Carol, that 'person was gasping for air, but her pussy, while gaping, was clean. I think Riekie sucked every drop of sperm right out of her.

I lay back, exhausted, shriveled and hungry. The girls snuggled into my arms again. They didn't stay quiet long. Together, they wrinkled their cute noses.

"Smell that?"

"Yeah! Smells like Sweet Prince needs a bath."

"Let's check on him, poor dear."

Two pretty heads disappeared toward my soaking crotch.

"Eeewww! Look at the mess! Poor thing! He looks half drownded."

"We better get him cleaned up."

I felt two mouths on me. They licked and kissed until they had every inch of me spotless. They noticed the exhausted state of the equipment.

"Jeez! Sweet Prince looks all worn out!"

"Poor thing has had a hard day. Kiss him and let him sleep for awhile."

I felt two gentle sets of lips kiss my penis. It didn't respond, but it felt really good.

Those nymphs crawled back up and snuggled up to me again. Carol sniffed.

"I smell Riekie, where she is?"

"Kiss me, and you'll know."

She kissed me and tasted Riekie on my mouth. She started licking me all over my face and neck. She licked and kissed until she declared Riekie was no longer evident. She snuggled back down. Riekie rose over to kiss me I sniffed.

"I smell Carol Anne, wanna bath?"

Riekie giggled and held her face for me to lick Carol Anne's juice and scent off her face. We had fun, and everyone was more or less clean.

"Anybody besides me hungry?"

The girls laughed, but allowed as they were a bit. They got up to check out the picnic basket. Carol came back with some fried chicken and potato salad. We ate from the same bowl and fed each other the chicken. Eating with those two was a very erotic experience.

The afternoon wore on. Our bellies were full and we curled up together. I pulled one of the blankets over us, and we dozed off. I woke a little over an hour later. Carol was still sleeping, but Riekie was awake and gazing at me with love. I didn't want to move, it was so sweet lying there with my two beauties. They were curled into my sides. Each had a warm thigh thrown over mine. Two lovely bushes pressed into me. Each had an arm across my chest. It's every man's dream, and I was living it.

"Ya know? I could get used to this."

"What's that, David?"

"Waking up with you two lovelies. But... I suppose. We really should think about getting back before too long. We said we might be out 'til dark, but we shouldn't push it too hard."

Riekie's pretty blonde head moved toward me. Her lips brushed mine. A hand belonging to that pretty blonde head trailed down to my cock. I had wakened with a semi hard-on. I was surprised given the work out they'd already given it. Riekie's hand brushed against me. It quickened and lurched, almost as if trying to jump into her grasp. She giggled softly.

"Sweet Prince seems to have woken up in a good humour."

Her hand playfully stroked me to full erection. She squirmed herself closer. I turned toward her and kissed her tenderly. Her hips started grinding into me. I felt her hot little nipples burning into my side. She maneuvered herself more onto me, disturbing Carol, who awoke with a smile, and felt Riekie's hand working my cock, brushing her bare thigh. She leaned up and kissed me gently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.